Casey DeSantis. Even more hate filled than Ron.

I have every interest in protection of children, the fact you don't is obvious

Now run along and don't try that again
Keep pulling shit out of your ass. We all know it stinks. And that kind of hate and bigotry..doesn't wash off easily. :)

Again, your interests are the above. You have no interest in protecting children.

Now, I'll leave you to your alt-right circle jerk.

You have no interest in protecting children. You are only interested in what you can use as a bigoted weapon against people who's lifestyle you don't agree with.
You make these fanciful fantasies up to justify your hatred. When in fact, the behavior you're alleging...just doesn't happen on a widespread basis.
How much of said behavior should society tolerate?

Keep pulling shit out of your ass. We all know it stinks. And that kind of hate and bigotry..doesn't wash off easily. :)

Again, your interests are the above. You have no interest in protecting children.

Now, I'll leave you to your alt-right circle jerk.

Dude... give it a rest. Anyone paying attention knows what's going on. Flap your leftist piehole all day long. Only left loons are buying your bs

You sort are claiming 7 year olds on here. What did the parents say ?
I didn't claim 7 year olds. For the 9 year olds, I'm assuming the parents consented for their child to be mutilated and set up for lifelong medical care and morbidities.

CA is right now trying to be the first sanctuary state for removing parental rights from those standing up to their own 9 year old and refusing to allow gender transition until they turn 18.

You know, right up your alley, Tommy. You would support removing parental rights from those parents who want their kids to wait until they're 18 for a major life decision, right?

I didn't claim 7 year olds. For the 9 year olds, I'm assuming the parents consented for their child to be mutilated and set up for lifelong medical care and morbidities.

CA is right now trying to be the first sanctuary state for removing parental rights from those standing up to their own 9 year old and refusing to allow gender transition until they turn 18.

You know, right up your alley, Tommy. You would support removing parental rights from those parents who want their kids to wait until they're 18 for a major life decision, right?
I think 9 is too young but neither you nor I know anything about the child. You are the one pushing parental rights remember. Are you now saying parents cannot be trusted ?
And you still havent produced any evidence about the kid.

Why is one 9 year old kid with an amputated dick and a totally screwed up endocrine system not enough for you?
Why do you sick fucks obsess over this stuff? You idiots have an unhealthy obsession. And you see things in quantities...that just aren't there.
I would personally seek therapy. :)

They are just bringing their sexual fantasies to the thread.......................again.
Yet, you're the one who sees nothing wrong with cutting off a minor boy's penis or a minor girl's breasts and flooding her/his endocrine system with hormones that will permanently change them and cause a multitude of lifelong medical problems.

Fighting back against this insanity is not sexual. Allowing it very well might be.

I think 9 is too young but neither you nor I know anything about the child.
I know they are 9 years old and NOTHING should be permanently done until that child is an adult.

You are the one pushing parental rights remember. Are you now saying parents cannot be trusted ?
That's right, parents should have rights. But are you unaware that some parents neglect, mistreat and abuse their kids? That's where the law comes in. Allowing mutilation and permanently altering a child's body for an elective procedure should be illegal.

Do you disagree with parental rights? Do you think the govt should be able to take away your kids if you think they should wait until they're 18 to start gender transition?

I know they are 9 years old and NOTHING should be permanently done until that child is an adult.

That's right, parents should have rights. But are you unaware that some parents neglect, mistreat and abuse their kids? That's where the law comes in. Allowing mutilation and permanently altering a child's body for an elective procedure should be illegal.

Do you disagree with parental rights? Do you think the govt should be able to take away your kids if you think they should wait until they're 18 to start gender transition?
You are all over the place. Parental rights unless you disagree with their choices. Thats it isnt it.?
You still havent produced this notional 9 year old.

You are all over the place
Only if you think in black and white, which is becoming apparent that you do.

Parental rights unless you disagree with their choices.
Are you saying that people that beat the shit out of their kids and starve them should be allowed to do so? We have LAWS, Tommy, that protect kids from just this kind of abuse. Cutting off penises and breasts and pushing hormones that cause permanent changes and lifelong comorbidities in minors is abusive.
You still havent produced this notional 9 year old.

Apparently, there are multiple 9 year olds. All you had to do was ask:

The Seattle Children's Hospital Gender Clinic gives patients puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones & so-called "gender-affirming" surgeries, and they begin seeing patients at the age of 9.

The clinic accepts new patients as young as 9 years old and "sees patients who have begun to show signs of puberty development. Gender-affirming medical care, such as puberty blockers, are not considered until patients have begun puberty development."

"We accept new patients ages 9 to 16," the site reads. "Patients ages 17 and older and patients who have not yet started puberty will be directed to community resources. Our clinic primarily provides gender-affirming medical care (such as puberty blockers and gender-affirming hormones).

Last edited:
Interesting. 70% of the people support Gay Rights. The minority opposes this and crafts legislation that is not reflective of either Constitutional Protections or majority desires.

And we are full of hate according to you.

The hatred from the minority is not based in Religious teachings. It isn’t Biblical. It is just hatred wrapped in self righteous ignorance.
Uhh Romans Chapter 1:28, Leviticus 18:22, shall I go on? And no, society should never bend over backwards to accommodate less than 0.000000001% of the population, dummy.

Forum List

Back