Casey DeSantis. Even more hate filled than Ron.

Leftists will never answer this because it destroys their dem media supplied narrative.
I've asked it repeatedly and no leftist will answer it.....including Tommy, surada, winco and bodecea.

Is this because they're embarrassed to tell the truth or scared to disagree with their party's activists and might be subject to ridicule?

Whatever the reason, they sure run from that question faster than the speed of light.

I don't support it, you moron.
Then why don't you say that? I've asked you numerous times and all I get back is hysterical accusations and kind of dumb mind reading.

What limits do you propose on gender transition?

The woke seems to have no idea that woke is being rejected, everywhere.
Interesting. So how is My Pillow doing? Oh wait. He just said he’s selling pretty much all his equipment and leasing out production and warehouse space. Well. I’m sure that he will be fine supported by the RW.

The Republicans who work for Budweiser have learned haven’t they?

Target seems to be doing fine. Disney is still going along strong. So where exactly is Woke being rejected? Oh that’s right. Nowhere.

Disney is still going along strong
Why do leftists so rarely know what they're talking about??????

Visitors to Disney theme parks this summer are encountering something they haven’t seen in a while: elbow room.

Travel analysts and advisers say traffic to Disney’s U.S. parks, and some rival parks, has slowed this summer. Data from a travel company that tracks line-waiting time at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla., shows that the Independence Day weekend was one of the slowest in nearly a decade.

Despite CEO Bob Iger’s call for quality over quantity earlier this year, The Walt Disney Company has lost nearly $900 million on recent movies, according to a recent analysis.

The company’s last eight films have suffered extravagant losses, according to box office analyst Valliant Renegade.

The struggles go back to the disappointing release of the film “Lightyear,” as the losses were incurred during the releases of “Thor: Love and Thunder,” “Strange World,” “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,” “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3,” “The Little Mermaid,” and “Elemental.”

Go woke, go broke.
So where exactly is Woke being rejected? Oh that’s right. Nowhere.
Checked out Bud Light lately???

Bud Light sales suffered a major decline over the July 4th holiday weekend as the boycott against the brand continues, industry data shows.

Bud Light sales plunged by 23.6% in the one week period ending July 8th compared to 2022 levels, according to Nielsen IQ dollar sales data provided to the Daily Caller by Bump Williams Consulting. In the four week period ending July 8th, Bud Light sales dropped by 27.1% as the consumer boycott against Bud Light continues.

Again, why are you so poorly informed????? You say really dumb things regularly.

Interesting. So how is My Pillow doing? Oh wait. He just said he’s selling pretty much all his equipment and leasing out production and warehouse space. Well. I’m sure that he will be fine supported by the RW.

The Republicans who work for Budweiser have learned haven’t they?

Target seems to be doing fine. Disney is still going along strong. So where exactly is Woke being rejected? Oh that’s right. Nowhere.
Actually My Pillow is doing well by expanding inventory. Would you prefer to explore Bed Bath and Beyond?

I only know what is posted. And what is posted is not an interest in protecting children. It's an interest in a political battering ram to justify hatred and bigotry against people who's lifestyles you don't agree with.

In some cases that may well be but not all. Those that do would be on the fringes. Both sides have those fringes.

Why do leftists so rarely know what they're talking about??????

Visitors to Disney theme parks this summer are encountering something they haven’t seen in a while: elbow room.

Travel analysts and advisers say traffic to Disney’s U.S. parks, and some rival parks, has slowed this summer. Data from a travel company that tracks line-waiting time at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla., shows that the Independence Day weekend was one of the slowest in nearly a decade.

Despite CEO Bob Iger’s call for quality over quantity earlier this year, The Walt Disney Company has lost nearly $900 million on recent movies, according to a recent analysis.

The company’s last eight films have suffered extravagant losses, according to box office analyst Valliant Renegade.

The struggles go back to the disappointing release of the film “Lightyear,” as the losses were incurred during the releases of “Thor: Love and Thunder,” “Strange World,” “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,” “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3,” “The Little Mermaid,” and “Elemental.”

Go woke, go broke.

Checked out Bud Light lately???

Bud Light sales suffered a major decline over the July 4th holiday weekend as the boycott against the brand continues, industry data shows.

Bud Light sales plunged by 23.6% in the one week period ending July 8th compared to 2022 levels, according to Nielsen IQ dollar sales data provided to the Daily Caller by Bump Williams Consulting. In the four week period ending July 8th, Bud Light sales dropped by 27.1% as the consumer boycott against Bud Light continues.

Again, why are you so poorly informed????? You say really dumb things regularly.

Disney ain’t hurting.

IMG_0655.png

Net income up 170%. Revenue is up 13%. If that is Woke getting hurt then call me a Masochist. Those are good numbers scooter.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

Ron the Meatball needs more help. Nobody likes him

Disney ain’t hurting.
They just lost a billion from bad movies, their stock is down to LESS than half its former value and attendance is way down at their parks. Except for that, you might have a point. lol

HINT: You're comparing a terrible year(2022) to a bad year (2023). So thanks for making my point.

Oh, and then there's this:

Btw, hasn't anyone ever asked you to link your info in your posts? Not worth much without that.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

Yes.....we know....she actually looks like a real girl....so you leftists hate her............

She's no Melania Trump but she isn't bad lookin' at all.

Casey-DeSantis-2.jpg

Far and away better than that window drape wearing skank currently in the WH.

Real women and men scare the left silly.........the left wants us to be androgynous, sexless creatures......

Forum List

Back