Governor Palin Levels Devastating Attack Against Rick Perry.

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin
Good thread :)

Why are you calling her Governor Palin? Up here in Alaska we call her Quitter Palin.

Agreed ;)

slideshow1427812palinmi.jpg

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

Ahem, there is no govenor Palin.
Ahem, you don't understand the etiquette associated with elected officials?

GoToFuckingHell,

I suppose you could also find the operative verb in the sentence: Winston Churchill WAS the great Prime Minister of England during WWII.

Idiot.

And the difference is, if you polled Brits today, they would still agree with that.

Palin is a quitter. If the GOP runs her in the general, you might as well hand it to Obama. Republicans realize that and that is why she is considered to be poison to the 98% of Republicans who aren't legally retarded.

You know what? I'd love to see your girl Sarah make a fucking move. As it stands, it's lame to sit here and listen to her run her yap as if she's a serious political commentator.

Until that day, I find it hilarious that USAR finds the need to take every single thought that bounce out of her mouth and stick it up here as evidence she is going to run.

You know what would be great evidence of her running? A fucking announcement.

Why is she even attacking Perry? He hasn't announced. Why does she care?

Palin will string out her grand announcement as long as she can. When she finally holds a press conference to announce she will not run, nobody will care.

She is making herself irrelevant. She is alienating herself from her party and is considered poison.

In two years she will be center square on Hollywood squares

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: But do you really think she's smart enough???

it doesn't really matter that palin put this out there.

now that perry is in the race it was going to become common knowledge eventually. getting it out of the way early might be a good thing for him - or it could dog him through the whole process.

either way, it's not like she discovered some deep dark secret.

All true, but that's not the problem. The problem is the Republican candidates (and faux Republican candidates) tearing each other down in the eyes of the public. Palin has no chance of winning the nomination, but she can certainly tear down those who do have a shot.

you have a point, but did you really think a republican primary would be clean - especially when palin is involved?

not that republicans have a lock on tearing each other down but i'm reminded of McCain's illegitmate black child...

And the difference is, if you polled Brits today, they would still agree with that.

Palin is a quitter. If the GOP runs her in the general, you might as well hand it to Obama. Republicans realize that and that is why she is considered to be poison to the 98% of Republicans who aren't legally retarded.

You know what? I'd love to see your girl Sarah make a fucking move. As it stands, it's lame to sit here and listen to her run her yap as if she's a serious political commentator.

Until that day, I find it hilarious that USAR finds the need to take every single thought that bounce out of her mouth and stick it up here as evidence she is going to run.

You know what would be great evidence of her running? A fucking announcement.

Why is she even attacking Perry? He hasn't announced. Why does she care?

Palin will string out her grand announcement as long as she can. When she finally holds a press conference to announce she will not run, nobody will care.

She is making herself irrelevant. She is alienating herself from her party and is considered poison.

In two years she will be center square on Hollywood squares

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: But do you really think she's smart enough???

THey give them the answers beforehand...and she can always write them on her palm.

So has the Perry Presidential campaign been derailed by Sarah Palin yet?

Well?

I think these threads by USAR just make people want to vote for Rick Perry even MORE!

With USAR on her side, OY VEY!

Hmmmm, maybe USAR is a plant for the GOP to make Sarah look bad. He sure does it every time he posts something about her.

How did Perry ever survive such a devastating attack and survive to announce his run for Presidency (therefore narrowing any hopes that Palin might have had even more)?

It's so damn inspiring, I might even vote for him.

So has the Perry Presidential campaign been derailed by Sarah Palin yet?

Well?

I think these threads by USAR just make people want to vote for Rick Perry even MORE!

With USAR on her side, OY VEY!

Hmmmm, maybe USAR is a plant for the GOP to make Sarah look bad. He sure does it every time he posts something about her.

I was thinking he was a Democratic plant ;)

you have a point, but did you really think a republican primary would be clean - especially when palin is involved?

not that republicans have a lock on tearing each other down but i'm reminded of McCain's illegitmate black child...

Unfortunately not. Yes, and I blame the Neo-Cons, specifically Karl Rove, for introducing that bit of Party treachery to the election process. Politicians have always slung some mud at each other, but those tactics set a new low. It seems some in the Republican Party are not interested in raising the bar back to where it should be.

Unfortunately not. Yes, and I blame the Neo-Cons, specifically Karl Rove, for introducing that bit of Party treachery to the election process. Politicians have always slung some mud at each other, but those tactics set a new low. It seems some in the Republican Party are not interested in raising the bar back to where it should be.

Oh, please, this was one Push Poll instigated by a crank from Bob Jones University who didn't like McCain. No one would have even heard of it except that McCain whined about it, and frankly, he made himself look bad in the process.

And McCain was happy to hire Karl Rove for his 2008 run. So how upset could he have really been?

Sometimes politics is faker than wrestling.

Oh, please, this was one Push Poll instigated by a crank from Bob Jones University who didn't like McCain. No one would have even heard of it except that McCain whined about it, and frankly, he made himself look bad in the process.

Does this mean you do not believe Rovian smear tactics played a part in the 2000 and 2004 elections? That McCain's loss in those elections was his own fault? If so, I disagree.

Secondly, if someone is spreading false rumors about you and you complain, is that whining or justified complaining?

Thirdly, regardless of how the rumor started, are you saying no one in the competing political camps helped nurse it along for their own benefit?

Sorry, but this type of dirty politics among Republicans hurts us more than helps us. It's bad enough spreading lies and rumors about political opposites but to do it to your own team is short-sighted and selfish since, in the long run, it hurts the GOP more than it helps.

Forum List

Back