Governor Albercrombie Speaks On Obama's Birth Certificate: "It Was Actually Written"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
It’s actually written down? Albercrombie says his investigation has revealed that the president's birth certificate in the archives was actually written and it is on file. I can only come to conclusions that they do not have an original generated hospital and doctor signed birth certificate for Obama. Albercrombie mentioned in his first statement that he was concerned about bills being introduced in state legislatures to make the president show original documents proving eligibility.

But they have something "written down" and it "actually exists"

From the Hawaii Newspaper today:
'This is a collaborative endeavor' - Hawaii Editorials - Staradvertiser.com

SNIP

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Oh come on. When are you going to drop this stupid issue? The Hillary supporters made this attack to try to help Hillary win the primary. It didn't work then. It's not working now.

There are literally hundreds of valid arguments you could make against President Obama. The longer you waste your time and credibility on this pathetic one the longer he will get away with some really outrageous crap.

USAR, the birth certificate issue is settled.

Palin is no longer even a possibility for candidacy for the presidency next year.

Find a new cause, please.

obama is an alien from a solar system that is a million years advanced on our puny solar system....see....obama is a actually a lizard with human skin....don't believe...?

morena-baccarin-v-tv-series-promo-mq-03.jpg

^ she is really and alien ^

its true!!!!!

• Banned
USAR, the birth certificate issue is settled.

Palin is no longer even a possibility for candidacy for the presidency next year.

Find a new cause, please.

The Hawaii governor does not think it is a settled issue. He said it in the interview and he wants the original BC released. The original that now appears to be written on a piece of paper in the archives.

obama is an alien from a solar system that is a million years advanced on our puny solar system....see....obama is a actually a lizard with human skin....don't believe...?

morena-baccarin-v-tv-series-promo-mq-03.jpg

^ she is really and alien ^

its true!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back