Government to regulate ordinary social behavior

I feel like we've been transported to the totalitarian planet in "A Wrinkle In Time".

What time are the boys supposed to go outside and bounce a ball on the sidewalk?

"When I tell them to, and not one second before or after!!"

obama-pointing-at-you.jpg

Since the payment to doctors is directly contingent on providing this information to the government either your doctor will drop you as a patient, or might lie on your behalf.

Since obamacare, my doctor dropped out and retired early. Maybe he just did something else. His practice is now being taken care of by a physician's assistant who had no problem whatsoever with fabricating my medical records to be "ordinary".

These are electronic medical records. It's not like you will have access to them when the receptionist makes you a copy of your file. Many doctors might just fill in a standard profile to get paid.

Finally. Even you admit you're crazy as a bed bug and had to get the doctors office to "fabricate" your medical records as to show "ordinary". :cuckoo:

Hell the doctor knows you're crazy. LMAO. To fukin funnnnnnny.

Ask that doctor about changing your DNA while you are "visiting".

Jeeeeeeez.

katzen's stories just get weirder and weirder. He/she/it is like steve. The subject line is an outright lie. Did katzen even READ its own link?

He/she/it used to say his/her/its doctor "quit". Now, the story has changed to "retired". Wonder what it will be tomorrow.

Question for katzen: are you a doctor, lawyer or dog groomer today? Male or female or "other"?

Never mind. You've accomplished your mission - all the rw's are all kinds of hysterical. And, its all Obamas fault, right?? :cuckoo:

Okay. Just to set your record straight because you are obviously too ignorant to figure it out. After 35 years practicing law, I closed my office, went back to school and retrained as a dog groomer. Dogs are much better people than human are and certainly the average cur has more integrity than you do. I was a dog groomer until my husband died and I retired. I was lured out of retirement by an offer from an international law firm to act as a consultant with the guarantee that I could work from home and not deal directly with any person.

Does that clear it up?

I am a unisexual. A tiny minority. I am a woman, trapped in the body of a women BUT one that anonymous internet posters imagine is a man, so they can masturbate to my posts. You do, don't you? Does it excite you to think about my big dick? I don't have one. You just wish I did.

Does that clear it up?

If this were not a piece of shit legislation no one would be saying these questions are an invasion of privacy. Now you might say it's not, but that's because obama has a black dick and you imagine the taste of it, just like you imagine the taste of the one you wish I had.

Finally. Even you admit you're crazy as a bed bug and had to get the doctors office to "fabricate" your medical records as to show "ordinary". :cuckoo:

Hell the doctor knows you're crazy. LMAO. To fukin funnnnnnny.

Ask that doctor about changing your DNA while you are "visiting".

Jeeeeeeez.

katzen's stories just get weirder and weirder. He/she/it is like steve. The subject line is an outright lie. Did katzen even READ its own link?

He/she/it used to say his/her/its doctor "quit". Now, the story has changed to "retired". Wonder what it will be tomorrow.

Question for katzen: are you a doctor, lawyer or dog groomer today? Male or female or "other"?

Never mind. You've accomplished your mission - all the rw's are all kinds of hysterical. And, its all Obamas fault, right?? :cuckoo:

Okay. Just to set your record straight because you are obviously too ignorant to figure it out. After 35 years practicing law, I closed my office, went back to school and retrained as a dog groomer. Dogs are much better people than human are and certainly the average cur has more integrity than you do. I was a dog groomer until my husband died and I retired. I was lured out of retirement by an offer from an international law firm to act as a consultant with the guarantee that I could work from home and not deal directly with any person.

Does that clear it up?

I am a unisexual. A tiny minority. I am a woman, trapped in the body of a women BUT one that anonymous internet posters imagine is a man, so they can masturbate to my posts. You do, don't you? Does it excite you to think about my big dick? I don't have one. You just wish I did.

Does that clear it up?

If this were not a piece of shit legislation no one would be saying these questions are an invasion of privacy. Now you might say it's not, but that's because obama has a black dick and you imagine the taste of it, just like you imagine the taste of the one you wish I had.

I still do not believe that you are or ever were a lawyer. How about the truth?

Forum List

Back