Government By Tantrum: Trump Threatens To Declare Another Emergency To Expand His Power

Trump is fighting our enemies and Democrats so I have no problem with this.

That is because you are a big government statist that thinks the president should have all the power of a god, when the president is from your chosen party. Once again you put party before country.

At least you are consistent.

Democrats have turned traitor, allying with illegals and China. Be thankful Trump doesn't round you people up and confine you to prison camps.

One more thing a big government statist that thinks the president should have the power to do. You should watch what you hope for, sooner or later there will be a Dem back in the White House and all these things you think are so amazing under Trump will come back to bite you in the ass.

Once a door has been opened, there is no closing it for the next POTUS

We don't need your kind in our country.

That is because you are a big government statist that thinks the president should have all the power of a god, when the president is from your chosen party. Once again you put party before country.

Democrats have turned traitor, allying with illegals and China. Be thankful Trump doesn't round you people up and confine you to prison camps.

One more thing a big government statist that thinks the president should have the power to do. You should watch what you hope for, sooner or later there will be a Dem back in the White House and all these things you think are so amazing under Trump will come back to bite you in the ass.

We would not have a country without my kind willing to join the military and defend it.

There is no threat to the nation from international trade.

Said none of the middle class workers who lost their jobs and homes.

cry me a river. we have more jobs than people to fill them. if you do not have a job right now it is because you are a lazy fucking slob.

^^^ why Democrats are losing.

Let me guess, you are one of the lazy slobs whining about not being able to find a job in a country with a million more open positions than people to fill them.

that explains a lot about you.

When Donald Trump couldn’t get the money he wanted through Congress to support his fiction of a border invasion, he dragged out the National Emergency Act and simply obtained that money … by taking it away from funds supposed to build housing, hospitals, and schools for U.S. troops and their families.

The Emergency Economic Powers Act was created to restrict the powers of the executive, which had been given carte blanche to lock down assets and restrict trade under the Trading With The Enemy Act that went back to World War I. This wasn’t an act to give the president more power over American companies. It was an act to give him less.

Government by tantrum: Trump threatens to declare another emergency to expand his power

Let’s see if Mr. guts and glory takes any unconstitutional actions against an American company.
The crazy liberal Democrat bigots refuse to accept that we are a sovereign country.

After JFK abused his power and used the CIA to train and organize an invasion army in Cuba and LBJ sent Troops to Vietnam on a faked crisis and Bubba Bill Clinton bombed freaking Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down the crazy angry left whines about President Trump. No surprises here.

We would not have a country without my kind willing to join the military and defend it.

Let me guess, you washed dishes in the mess hall. :icon_rolleyes:

Let me guess, you washed dishes in the mess hall. :icon_rolleyes:

Only for a month.

All Marines served a month of Mess Duty back in the day.

It was something every one did before picking up Cpl.

Sadly those days are gone now that it has all be privatized.

A country without a border is not a country.
These dangerous left bigots are against the basic existence of America.

There is no threat to the nation from international trade.

Said none of the middle class workers who lost their jobs and homes.

cry me a river. we have more jobs than people to fill them. if you do not have a job right now it is because you are a lazy fucking slob.

^^^ why Democrats are losing.

Let me guess, you are one of the lazy slobs whining about not being able to find a job in a country with a million more open positions than people to fill them.

that explains a lot about you.

Please continue to shit on your own middle class base idiot. Its morons like this clown ^^^ who are destroying the Democratic party. Millions of working class jobs sacrificed on the alter of liberalism and when pressed you see that they don't give a shit.

Trump is NEGOTIATING, and making statements like this to scare the Chinese. He said he was ordering companies to LOOK FOR alternative places to do business. He's didn't say he was ordering them to move. Get a grip Libs, Geez.

When Donald Trump couldn’t get the money he wanted through Congress to support his fiction of a border invasion, he dragged out the National Emergency Act and simply obtained that money … by taking it away from funds supposed to build housing, hospitals, and schools for U.S. troops and their families.

The Emergency Economic Powers Act was created to restrict the powers of the executive, which had been given carte blanche to lock down assets and restrict trade under the Trading With The Enemy Act that went back to World War I. This wasn’t an act to give the president more power over American companies. It was an act to give him less.

Government by tantrum: Trump threatens to declare another emergency to expand his power

Let’s see if Mr. guts and glory takes any unconstitutional actions against an American company.

It amuses me to watch you on the left whine about Trump's "abuse" of power after eight years of Barry's "I've got a pen and a phone"!

Why was it admirable then...and so despicable now?

Wielding A Pen And A Phone, Obama Goes It Alone

Please continue to shit on your own middle class base idiot. Its morons like this clown ^^^ who are destroying the Democratic party. Millions of working class jobs sacrificed on the alter of liberalism and when pressed you see that they don't give a shit.

I am not a Dem, not a member of the Democratic party nor have any impact on the Democratic party.

One more time for the really stupid....WE HAVE A MILLION MORE MORE OPEN JOBS THAN PEOPLE TO FILL THEM.

It amuses me to watch you on the left whine about Trump's "abuse" of power after eight years of Barry's "I've got a pen and a phone"!

It amuses me to watch you on the right give Trump's "abuse" of power a free pass after eight years of whining Barry's "I've got a pen and a phone"!

Why was it despicable then...and so admirable now?

"Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA"

It amuses me to watch you on the right give Trump's "abuse" of power a free pass after eight years of whining Barry's "I've got a pen and a phone"!

Why was it despicable then...and so admirable now?

You were warned then that the things that Barack Obama was doing to keep his agenda going after getting "shellacked" in the 2010 midterms could be used against the left in the future and you ignored those warnings.

Now you don't like a President who goes around Congress to push HIS agenda? Tough titties, GG!

I'm as big a free trader as you will find...That said, Murica's trade relationship with China has funded one of the most brutal and oppressive regimes in all of history....The Chinese have found that moving from outright communism to corporate fascism is far more profitable....It is this nation that has given them the funding for more street cameras than people in those streets and tyrannical "social credit scores". ..Their decades-long track record of currency manipulation is a global economic travesty, and has had horrible effects on its own people.

We do trade with a lot of bad people, some of our strongest allies in the middle east, yet their abuses are never brought into discussion.

Though I don't necessarily approve of the tariffs and all the chest thumping on Twitter, Trump is the first politician -let alone president- who has acted as though this nation's economic health is more important than that of foreign adversaries....I used to believe that unilateral free trade would end up freeing the people but in this case, it's easy for me to see that this belief is in error.

The problem is that his actions are doing the damage to our economic health. Our current trade deals is what led us to the longest period of economic expansion in the countries history, they are what led to the longest period of positive job growth in our counties history, they are what led to record low unemployment and more open jobs than people to fill them.
whens last time ya bought something that said made in Russia.....Remember when we were told...still are , that free trade would topple the communists......

You were warned then that the things that Barack Obama was doing to keep his agenda going after getting "shellacked" in the 2010 midterms could be used against the left in the future and you ignored those warnings.

Now you don't like a President who goes around Congress to push HIS agenda? Tough titties, GG!

I did not like it when Obama did it either you dumb fuck, and you will not like it when the next Dem president keeps it going.

That is the difference between you and I. your values change with who is sitting in the white house. what was bad is now good due to a change of president.

I think it was wrong for both.

Forum List

Back