Government By Tantrum: Trump Threatens To Declare Another Emergency To Expand His Power

Sexual habits aside blues Clinton wasn't a moron ,a perfect AH , a blabbering nitwit, like Trump is

Are you suffering from smoke inhalation?
You must be in a computer simulation

God punished Bill...by forcing him to remain married to Hillary.
I can't argue that but for a guy married 3 times ,cheating on them all , being called a molester or worse by 25 women, make him fit to be our leader?? Really
Dow is up 24% since the Trump tax cuts that destroyed earth were implemented.....

Bull fucking shit!

The tax cuts were implemented on 1 Jan 2018.

The DJI closed on 29 Dec at 24,719
upload_2019-8-24_18-31-17.png

Friday it closed at 25,628.

upload_2019-8-24_18-31-52.png

That is a growth of 3.19%...over the course of 600 days! 3.19% over 600 days. That is an annual growth rate of 1.94%

Why do you lie about things so easily proven false!

I can't argue that but for a guy married 3 times ,cheating on them all , being called a molester or worse by 25 women, make him fit to be our leader?? Really
Dow is up 24% since the Trump tax cuts that destroyed earth were implemented.....
Dow is lower than it was a year ago.
Nothing gets past you.

He lied through his teeth, the DJI has grown 3.19% since then. Not 24%

Bull fucking shit!

The tax cuts were implemented on 1 Jan 2018.

The DJI closed on 29 Dec at 24,719
View attachment 275816

Friday it closed at 25,628.

View attachment 275817

That is a growth of 3.19%...over the course of 600 days! 3.19% over 600 days. That is an annual growth rate of 1.94%

Why do you lie about things so easily proven false!
3.19%. Wow. Nothing else comes close to that great return.

3.68% BTW in your time range.

MAGA

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?
Because he's a trumpette and that's what they do

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

5 bucks says he never comes back to explain his lie.

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?
Darn, made the mistake of looking at my personal return and mixing numbers. Shame on me. 3.68% for the DOW. MAGA

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?
Darn, made the mistake of looking at my personal return and mixing numbers. Shame on me. 3.68% for the DOW. MAGA

Now we know you are lying again!

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

Uh, yeah, sure.

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

5 bucks says he never comes back to explain his lie.
If I was a gambler I'd take that bet Bur I'd want odds

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

Uh, yeah, sure.

:itsok:

If you actually had some personal investment you would know enough not to make that mistake.

your ignorance highlights your dishonesty.

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

Uh, yeah, sure.
Weather is a natural born liar and I've known of him for more than 15 years

MAGA

And you lied about 24%.

Why did you lie?

Uh, yeah, sure.
Weather is a natural born liar and I've known of him for more than 15 years

That explains his unnatural attraction towards Trump

When Donald Trump couldn’t get the money he wanted through Congress to support his fiction of a border invasion, he dragged out the National Emergency Act and simply obtained that money … by taking it away from funds supposed to build housing, hospitals, and schools for U.S. troops and their families.

The Emergency Economic Powers Act was created to restrict the powers of the executive, which had been given carte blanche to lock down assets and restrict trade under the Trading With The Enemy Act that went back to World War I. This wasn’t an act to give the president more power over American companies. It was an act to give him less.

Government by tantrum: Trump threatens to declare another emergency to expand his power

Let’s see if Mr. guts and glory takes any unconstitutional actions against an American company.

Are ya skeered?

No, but Trump is. He’s now desperate and unhinged. You better get used to the fact your messiah is going to prison.

Can’t wait to see how you dumpster fire mutts handle that day. Especially the Russian trolls here when the New Democratic President drops a soul crushing set of sanctions on Vladimir he can’t recover from.

Maybe you morons can spend another 50 or so million, for an investigation that turns up nothing. The best legal minds in the country found nothing. So is he a bafoon or 007? Maybe he’s hiding in plain sight. The only douche bags unhinged are the dims, who have been so from the day you lost and he took office. And the group running for 2020 are a sad lot. Not a bright bulb, in the dim party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back