Philosopher interviews people in San Fransisco

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
It's... madness!

One of the conversation went basically like this:

"So if the wall was effective, would you support it?"

"No. I feel that America is a nation of immigrants and not a nation of Americans."

The brainwashing of these idiots is intense. Of course, everyone knows that there is no such nation as a nation of immigrants*. That's what invaders call their prey. Not surprised that the black death is brewing in these places. You will find the almost full catalog of anti-Americanism in these dialogues.

*) Although I am up for debating whether Israel is a nation of immigrants.

It's... madness!

One of the conversation went basically like this:

"So if the wall was effective, would you support it?"

"No. I feel that America is a nation of immigrants and not a nation of Americans."

The brainwashing of these idiots is intense. Of course, everyone knows that there is no such nation as a nation of immigrants*. That's what invaders call their prey. Not surprised that the black death is brewing in these places. You will find the almost full catalog of anti-Americanism in these dialogues.

*) Although I am up for debating whether Israel is a nation of immigrants.

Not spending enough on these poor homeless folks? How fricken much do these libs feel should be spent to support a druggie that wants to live in a tent and not do anything to support themselves?

This is why there are wars. The human race has to purge itself every so often.

Ask these morons this, if the wall would prevent an illegal from KILLING or RAPING your mom would you support it?

Oh but the mother is complicit in the evil doings of America such as slavery. She deserved it. This was basically one conversation (@10:07). The dude said that the muslims who castrated and took way more slaves are not any worse than Americans. Absolute lunacy, these people need more testosterone in their diets and less soy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back