Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

I understand perfectly well that I as I tax payer have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in my gov owning Mar-a-Lago.

So fuck off with your irrelavant tagent already.
Pointing out that mar a Lago was given to the USA is not a tangent.

Pointing out the absurdity of your replies discredits you on this OP

Pointing out that mar a Lago was given to the USA is not a tangent.

Pointing out the absurdity of your replies discredits you on this OP
Not a tangent? Dummy do you even remember what what you were quoting?

I understand perfectly well that I as I tax payer have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in my gov owning Mar-a-Lago.

So fuck off with your irrelavant tagent already.
Yes you said a sucker was born every minute, and linked to a story about Mar a Lago, I stated yes as in when mar a Lago was given to the US government and they gave it back.

You replied the US government does not operate hotels

I pointed out that Mar a Lago was not built as a hotel and would be a property no different than Camp David.

Are you caught up, now.

Yes you said a sucker was born every minute, and linked to a story about Mar a Lago, I stated yes as in when mar a Lago was given to the US government and they gave it back.

You replied the US government does not operate hotels

I pointed out that Mar a Lago was not built as a hotel and would be a property no different than Camp David.

Are you caught up, now.

I'm a sucker because US Government didn't want to spend on developing/using Mar-A-Lago?

...do you get droppped on your head sometimes?

Covid. Recession. Race Riots.
Trump tried to vet and block travelers coming from Covid areas but the Democrats got a fed judge to block him.
Trump had FLAT INFLATION during his entire term and then Joe got in and Inflation with straight up.
Trump did not start riots, the FBI did using their "Useful Idiots" BLM/ ANTIFA.

when r peepole going to learn that the Deep State runs things, politics are simply political theater.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
If that was true Why ARE SO MANY super rich people supporting him???

Nice rant, no substance. Reading a CNN story is not the same as reading indictments.
There was substance, as anyone could see for themselves. Your childish gas lighting will not help you.

And your thread title is embarrassingly stupid. Trump is a groveling little weasel who would sell out his wife to get a compliment from a rich person.

If that was true Why ARE SO MANY super rich people supporting him???
The super rich are democrats. Nobody controls more money than democrats.

Zuckerberg, Gates, Buffet, Page, Bezos, Ellison, Balmer, Brin are all democrats. The richest in the world

Black Rock, $12 trillion dollars, Democrat.

You can't make a list republican with more money.

"Donald Trump represents"

100% security that the DEM CANDIDATE WILL WIN in 2024....

and THAT TRUTH has TEETH, namely Chris Wray... who will cheat and make sure Trump loses.

Vivek is the only serious hope for America. Vivek can win IN A LANDSLIDE and hence even with massive cheating....

"Donald Trump represents"

100% security that the DEM CANDIDATE WILL WIN in 2024....

and THAT TRUTH has TEETH, namely Chris Wray... who will cheat and make sure Trump loses.

Vivek is the only serious hope for America. Vivek can win IN A LANDSLIDE and hence even with massive cheating....
I don't know anything about Vivek.

Can Vivek reverse the green energy policies of the democrats which will destroy us.

I don't know anything about Vivek.

Can Vivek reverse the green energy policies of the democrats which will destroy us.

vivek is 100 fold better at science than Trump.

HE is the only GOP candidate who has declared the Co2 agenda as Fraud.

Vivek should come here to Environment and learn what actually does cause climate change since Co2 does nothing.

He is a shalow, childish idiot with no knowledge of government or policy.

Now you know.

Vivek scares the be-GEEZUS out of the Dems.

Can't use the race card
Can't call him racist
Can't call him a white supremacist

Vivek, as the GOP nominee, would dramatically win both independents and younger people.

Vivek vs. Biden would be interesting only because Mass, Cal, Minn, and Hawaii would be in play... and Vivek would likely win all of those.

A possible sweep of every state unless the Dems hook Biden for a non-senile traitor....

Forum List

Back