Gov Jan Brewer 'I've Been Robbed!" As Cruz Steal ALL AZ Delegates When Trump Won The Whole State

I saw this last night reading online. How can he do this?

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.

Cruz is scum,but don't blame him for doing what the rules allow. Blame the disgusting party for making the rules, and the republican elected delegates for selling their votes. It's surprising that you are just now figuring out how unethical the GOP has been for so long.

Sorry. I don't think it is the GOP only. I think it is both of the political parties. That is why I am not, nor ever have been a party person.

Yet the GOP is the only party in a meltdown because they feel screwed by their own party. Don't even try to say the same applies to Democrats. We both know it doesn't.

But, DEMS are not doing that fantastic either, or have you missed that? Our entire political system is a disaster.

Nope never claimed perfection,but there is a big difference between less than perfect, and the oozing ulcer the GOP has become.

I saw this last night reading online. How can he do this?

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.

Cruz is scum,but don't blame him for doing what the rules allow. Blame the disgusting party for making the rules, and the republican elected delegates for selling their votes. It's surprising that you are just now figuring out how unethical the GOP has been for so long.

Sorry. I don't think it is the GOP only. I think it is both of the political parties. That is why I am not, nor ever have been a party person.

Yet the GOP is the only party in a meltdown because they feel screwed by their own party. Don't even try to say the same applies to Democrats. We both know it doesn't.

Oh and FWIW I am not a R or D. I am not a Party person. I think I need to get that tattooed to my forehead! LOL

Duly noted.

But, DEMS are not doing that fantastic either, or have you missed that? Our entire political system is a disaster.

Nope never claimed perfection,but there is a big difference between less than perfect, and the oozing ulcer the GOP has become.

Can't disagree with that. They joined the D Party now IMO. Glad I am neither. It's all corrupt.

While I don't see Cruz as having any chance, based on the way Trump has handled the delegates negotiations gives me impression that we'll be paying for the wall.

How so?[/QUOTE]

Whoever has seen a guy get out maneuvered so many time in terms of delegates? Fool me once, shame of you, Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me time-after-time, oh woe is us.

While I don't see Cruz as having any chance, based on the way Trump has handled the delegates negotiations gives me impression that we'll be paying for the wall.

How so?

Whoever has seen a guy get out maneuvered so many time in terms of delegates? Fool me once, shame of you, Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me time-after-time, oh woe is us.[/QUOTE]

Huh? how does that mean we will pay for the wall?

If he was he and his supporters wouldn't have to keep claiming the system is rigged and he's being cheated. That's generally what you do when you need an excuse for why your not getting the job done.

Pesky crime victims keep complaining to the authorities; why cant they just grow up and accept the world as is?

:D
Still waiting for proof of the so called crime. Perhaps you guys should change your name to Trump lives matter.

If he was he and his supporters wouldn't have to keep claiming the system is rigged and he's being cheated. That's generally what you do when you need an excuse for why your not getting the job done.

Pesky crime victims keep complaining to the authorities; why cant they just grow up and accept the world as is?

Still waiting for proof of the so called crime. Perhaps you guys should change your name to Trump lives matter.

They left former governors name off the ballot. And hers wasn't the only one. How obvious can you get?

This is simply stupidly short sighted of the Establishment, which is generating a mountain of hate and disgust among rank and file Republicans for their heavy handedness in rigging the delegate votes in state after state.

Jan brewer had not been voted off the previous 4 state delegations to the National Convention, but with her support of Trump, her name was erased.

CRUZ POACHES NEARLY ALL AZ DELEGATES=> Former Gov. Jan Brewer Screams "I Got CheaTED!"

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday’s Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.

The Cruz slate won virtually all of the 28 at-large national delegates and roughly split the 27 delegates selected by congressional district.

Former Gov. Jan Brewer, losing her first election in 35 years, angrily yelled “I got cheated — I got cheated,” as the results became known.

Well, Lyin'Ted has pushed his delegate poaching to new lows today, and even though he is mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination on the first ballot, his sole strategy is to cause an open convention and win on the second ballot or shortly thereafter. But the Establishmet hates Ted more than Donald and will block him too, but he thinks he can prevent that from happening if he controls the delegates themselves.

If this reaches a contested convention, this will get really really hot and will blow up in the RNC's face big time.

Trump's people are looking to decertify any and all suspect delegates as well they should.

This is simply stupidly short sighted of the Establishment, which is generating a mountain of hate and disgust among rank and file Republicans for their heavy handedness in rigging the delegate votes in state after state.

Jan brewer had not been voted off the previous 4 state delegations to the National Convention, but with her support of Trump, her name was erased.

CRUZ POACHES NEARLY ALL AZ DELEGATES=> Former Gov. Jan Brewer Screams "I Got CheaTED!"

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday’s Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.

The Cruz slate won virtually all of the 28 at-large national delegates and roughly split the 27 delegates selected by congressional district.

Former Gov. Jan Brewer, losing her first election in 35 years, angrily yelled “I got cheated — I got cheated,” as the results became known.

Well, Lyin'Ted has pushed his delegate poaching to new lows today, and even though he is mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination on the first ballot, his sole strategy is to cause an open convention and win on the second ballot or shortly thereafter. But the Establishmet hates Ted more than Donald and will block him too, but he thinks he can prevent that from happening if he controls the delegates themselves.
I don't see how Cruz thinks he can steal nearly every available delegate on a second ballot

He hasn't exactly endeared himself to the Republican Party over the last four years. He has alienated leadership, mocked his fellow Senators and done everything he could to undermine the party

Now they are going to rally to support him?

They left former governors name off the ballot. And hers wasn't the only one. How obvious can you get?
Who is they?

Who is they?

Arizona R party organizers of the delegate convention. In Louisiana, not one Trump supporting potential delegate was mailed a form.

Trump's team is set up for decertifying delegates over bullshit like this.

Who is they?
them

I don't see how Cruz thinks he can steal nearly every available delegate on a second ballot

He hasn't exactly endeared himself to the Republican Party over the last four years. He has alienated leadership, mocked his fellow Senators and done everything he could to undermine the party

Now they are going to rally to support him?

They won't support him at the convention.

And despite all the crowing from the Cruz camp the convention voting might shock them because delegates are starting to get a tad nervous about going against the will of the voters in their states.

Who is they?

Arizona R party organizers of the delegate convention. In Louisiana, not one Trump supporting potential delegate was mailed a form.

Trump's team is set up for decertifying delegates over bullshit like this.
A link and some evidence to back up all these claims would be nice.

Forum List

Back