Should Bernie Sanders run on the Green Party ticket?

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
Assuming he loses the democrat nomination, the Green Party seems willing to welcome him to their ticket.
He already said he wouldn't run as an independent and his window for doing so is closing but the green party is already ballot ready in 25 states and their nominating process takes place in August after the democrat convention. His other options are to support Clinton or pack up and go home, neither would sit well with his supporters. It is my hope that he would do it if the opportunity presents itself.

The Push to Make Sanders the Green Party’s Candidate

He's not out to give the Republican candidate a dream of winning. Sorry.
I'm hoping he has more personal integrity than that. I assume he believes in his platform and understands that a Clinton win over Trump is not a victory.

He won't. He doesn't have the nads.
What does he have to lose, can't imagine he has another run in him. He has the popular support now, many of his supporters are going to default to the green party anyway. It's now or never.

What does he have to lose, can't imagine he has another run in him. He has the popular support now, many of his supporters are going to default to the green party anyway. It's now or never.
It will never be now, only never. The Green party delivered us the 8 year Bush disaster. They can fuck themselves.

It will never be now, only never. The Green party delivered us the 8 year Bush disaster. They can fuck themselves.
It's not the green party's fault the dems run piss poor candidates that can't even deliver their home states (Gore).

It's not the green party's fault the dems run piss poor candidates that can't even deliver their home states (Gore).
Gore lost Tennessee because Bill couldn't keep it in his pants and Ralph Nader.

I think Democrats and most liberals learned the lesson of 2000. Either you fight within the party or you are just a spoiler.

but he did win the popular vote in the USA, then add the ''butterfly ballot" votes which got thrown out in Palm Beach county, Florida with 10,000 Floridians votes trashed that did believe they voted for him.... but please, I'll stop now, so we don't hijack this thread topic...!!! ;)

I'm hoping he has more personal integrity than that. I assume he believes in his platform and understands that a Clinton win over Trump is not a victory.
Will conservatives be calling for Cruz to show "integrity" and run on the Constitution Party ticket?

Will conservatives be calling for Cruz to show "integrity" and run on the Constitution Party ticket?
I would never suggest that Cruz had any integrity.

Forum List

Back