Trump supporters in Maryland ‘suspicious’ of delegates as Cruz recruits double-agents!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I was cutting Ted a lot of slack, I like him, my #2 choice, BUT just HOW MANY DIRTY TRICKS threads can you IGNORE as just politics?....Ted's starting to get into the LYING, MOTHER FUCKER HILLARY CLINTON territory!...ANYTHING FOR A WIN, leave your ETHICS at the RNC's door!!!!!

Washington Times ^ | 4/19/16 | S.A. Miller
The threat of Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas deploying double-agent delegates to win a contested Republican convention this summer has Donald Trump supporters in Maryland suspiciously eyeing the state’s delegate list and finding potential traitors on the ballot. A top suspect is Joeylynn Hough, a Trump delegate who is the wife of state Sen. Michael Hough. Mr. Hough is a Cruz delegate and serves as chairman of the Cruz campaign in Maryland. “I’m suspicious of her,” said conservative activist Sue Payne, a Trump supporter who lives in Washington’s Maryland suburbs. “I and others are very suspicious about who is representing...

I know you are a very grounded individual that doesn't really delve into the spiritual ramifications of what is going on but indulge me for a moment......

Ted Cruz is a high level Freemason. You cannot be a high level Freemason and a Christian at the same time. Those people worship Lucifer. Not Jesus Christ. Now why did he deceive us? Because he is a liar and a deceiver and he serves the wicked one. When the light in your eye is darkness how great is that darkness? VERY, Vig. VERY. One more thing. A born again Christian with discernment can "hear" in the voice when there is something seriously wrong. Ted Cruz's voice betrays him. I cannot tolerate listening to him - it's that bad. He appears as an angel of light - you're looking at a devil in disguise.

• Banned
I know you are a very grounded individual that doesn't really delve into the spiritual ramifications of what is going on but indulge me for a moment......

Ted Cruz is a high level Freemason. You cannot be a high level Freemason and a Christian at the same time. Those people worship Lucifer. Not Jesus Christ. Now why did he deceive us? Because he is a liar and a deceiver and he serves the wicked one. When the light in your eye is darkness how great is that darkness? VERY, Vig. VERY. One more thing. A born again Christian with discernment can "hear" in the voice when there is something seriously wrong. Ted Cruz's voice betrays him. I cannot tolerate listening to him - it's that bad. He appears as an angel of light - you're looking at a devil in disguise.
As an agnostic, I have a difficult time with that.....although, my wife, who used to be a really diehard Cruz supporter, gave up on him today while listening to him FLUFF OFF questions that Hannity asked him! You may have something, or you may have exposed him as just another ESTABLISHMENT politician, with a disguised agenda...something like the JakeAss claiming he's a moderate Republican when we all know he's a subversive DemoRAT by his postings!

upload_2016-4-19_21-40-34.png

Can you imagine if this ^ becomes a President of USA???

Forum List

Back