Gov Jan Brewer 'I've Been Robbed!" As Cruz Steal ALL AZ Delegates When Trump Won The Whole State

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is simply stupidly short sighted of the Establishment, which is generating a mountain of hate and disgust among rank and file Republicans for their heavy handedness in rigging the delegate votes in state after state.

Jan brewer had not been voted off the previous 4 state delegations to the National Convention, but with her support of Trump, her name was erased.

CRUZ POACHES NEARLY ALL AZ DELEGATES=> Former Gov. Jan Brewer Screams "I Got CheaTED!"

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday’s Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.

The Cruz slate won virtually all of the 28 at-large national delegates and roughly split the 27 delegates selected by congressional district.

Former Gov. Jan Brewer, losing her first election in 35 years, angrily yelled “I got cheated — I got cheated,” as the results became known.

Well, Lyin'Ted has pushed his delegate poaching to new lows today, and even though he is mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination on the first ballot, his sole strategy is to cause an open convention and win on the second ballot or shortly thereafter. But the Establishmet hates Ted more than Donald and will block him too, but he thinks he can prevent that from happening if he controls the delegates themselves.

Yes Cruz has proved himself to be a parasite. The RNC should push Texas to move it's primary back a month or two so that it's huge number of delegates can't artificially boost shitty nominees early on. Cruz would be long gone by now if the Texas primary had been a month later.

I saw this last night reading online. How can he do this?

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.

Yes, I was referring to Cruz. But, how can he get away with this, literally?

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.

He controls the party machinery in AZ now, so they dont enforce the rules against him if possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

He controls the party machinery in AZ now, so they dont enforce the rules against him if possible.

No wonder he is called a liar.

It was the same with Romney and Bush and McCain. "Rank has its privileges."

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
This is simply stupidly short sighted of the Establishment, which is generating a mountain of hate and disgust among rank and file Republicans for their heavy handedness in rigging the delegate votes in state after state.

Jan brewer had not been voted off the previous 4 state delegations to the National Convention, but with her support of Trump, her name was erased.

CRUZ POACHES NEARLY ALL AZ DELEGATES=> Former Gov. Jan Brewer Screams "I Got CheaTED!"

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday’s Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.

The Cruz slate won virtually all of the 28 at-large national delegates and roughly split the 27 delegates selected by congressional district.

Former Gov. Jan Brewer, losing her first election in 35 years, angrily yelled “I got cheated — I got cheated,” as the results became known.

Well, Lyin'Ted has pushed his delegate poaching to new lows today, and even though he is mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination on the first ballot, his sole strategy is to cause an open convention and win on the second ballot or shortly thereafter. But the Establishmet hates Ted more than Donald and will block him too, but he thinks he can prevent that from happening if he controls the delegates themselves.

If all Cruz can do is steal, he might have a great job in the Clinton administration, that is is he can steal the nomination from Trump.

It was the same with Romney and Bush and McCain. "Rank has its privileges."

Yes, and "we the people" have nothing.

It will not matter. Arizona's delegates are BOUND in the first ballot- they have to vote for Trump. Trump will walk into Cleveland with well over 1300 delegates.

:thup:

Forum List

Back