Gov Jan Brewer 'I've Been Robbed!" As Cruz Steal ALL AZ Delegates When Trump Won The Whole State

Instead of always screaming I was cheated maybe the Trump team should ask themselves how Cruz keeps out manuvering them but if they are going to keep crying about being cheated try offering some actual proof instead of just making the accusation. You might consider this line of Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar.
The fault dear Brutus lies not in our stars but in ourselves.

I saw this last night reading online. How can he do this?

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.
Cruz and his little game is all for nothing if Trump gets his 1237.

If. What if he doesn't?
Then we have a fight and a real one at that.

Trump can win this thing as a Third Party candidate and I suspect he has planned for this contingency, though I am not as sure as before Trump sacrificed his state organizations and pulled out across the country.

If Trump went 3rd party and picked Jim Webb as his VP, I think he could mop up on about half the states.

Jim Webb? Really? I don't know much about him.

Jim Webb? Really? I don't know much about him.

Jim Webb was , IMO, the best person to try to run in this election, but he got squashed by the Hillary machine and dropped out. He made positive statements about Trump recently and said he would vote for Trump over Hillary if it came to that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Instead of always screaming I was cheated maybe the Trump team should ask themselves how Cruz keeps out manuvering them but if they are going to keep crying about being cheated try offering some actual proof instead of just making the accusation. You might consider this line of Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar.
The fault dear Brutus lies not in our stars but in ourselves.

You get the winning vote for quoting Shakespeare to a bunch of Trump supporters.

I will give the Trump crowd one more piece of advice they will ignore as much like Trump they seem to listen to no one. If the Trump campaign would spend as much time and energy trying to win these delegates as they do complaining about Cruz winning them they might win more of them.

I will give the Trump crowd one more piece of advice they will ignore as much like Trump they seem to listen to no one. If the Trump campaign would spend as much time and energy trying to win these delegates as they do complaining about Cruz winning them they might win more of them.

Gosh, how do you know he isn't???

Obviously Trump is spending far more energy winning the damned race than complaining about Cruz being a slimy little shit turd.

Cretins like Blackhawk just like to use that as a rhetorical deflection from Cruz's low character and underhanded tactics.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

If he was he and his supporters wouldn't have to keep claiming the system is rigged and he's being cheated. That's generally what you do when you need an excuse for why your not getting the job done.

If he was he and his supporters wouldn't have to keep claiming the system is rigged and he's being cheated. That's generally what you do when you need an excuse for why your not getting the job done.

Or that is what you do if you have delegates ripped away from you.

Ripped away how? They were unbound delegates up for grabs you can't rip something away from someone that they never had.

Ripped away how? They were unbound delegates up for grabs you can't rip something away from someone that they never had.

Guess you didn't get the memo OR read the OP.

Pesky crime victims keep complaining to the authorities; why cant they just grow up and accept the world as is?

:D

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.

Cruz is scum,but don't blame him for doing what the rules allow. Blame the disgusting party for making the rules, and the republican elected delegates for selling their votes. It's surprising that you are just now figuring out how unethical the GOP has been for so long.

Cruz is scum,but don't blame him for doing what the rules allow. Blame the disgusting party for making the rules, and the republican elected delegates for selling their votes. It's surprising that you are just now figuring out how unethical the GOP has been for so long.

Sorry. I don't think it is the GOP only. I think it is both of the political parties. That is why I am not, nor ever have been a party person.

Sorry. I don't think it is the GOP only. I think it is both of the political parties. That is why I am not, nor ever have been a party person.

Yet the GOP is the only party in a meltdown because they feel screwed by their own party. Don't even try to say the same applies to Democrats. We both know it doesn't.

Yet the GOP is the only party in a meltdown because they feel screwed by their own party. Don't even try to say the same applies to Democrats. We both know it doesn't.

But, DEMS are not doing that fantastic either, or have you missed that? Our entire political system is a disaster.

Oh and FWIW I am not a R or D. I am not a Party person. I think I need to get that tattooed to my forehead! LOL

Forum List

Back