CNN reports that Cruz would have dropped out of race if he lost Texas

Trump should have dropped out when Bernie beat him in NY. I guess we already knew the man has no shame, though.

• Banned
Trump should have dropped out when Bernie beat him in NY. I guess we already knew the man has no shame, though.
Ah, Trump did not run against Bernie in NY.

U smoking sumptin funny there?

I don't recall Trump and Bernie squaring off in New York, how many more delegates did Bernie get over Don in New York?

Cruz will to have Fiorina in 2020 but it's over or not if Conservative Party go in in duell against Trump if Trump Triumf four year earlier. Republican is it not if Trump Triumf.

I like the Wall if Trump are the big winner in election this 2016 year. 50 precent wall is it.

Ah, Trump did not run against Bernie in NY.U smoking sumptin funny there?
I don't recall Trump and Bernie squaring off in New York, how many more delegates did Bernie get over Don in New York?
You guys aren't too bright, are you? Bernie got more votes than Trump. That's embarrassing for anyone that thinks they have a chance of being president! :laugh2:

• Banned
Ah, Trump did not run against Bernie in NY.U smoking sumptin funny there?
You guys aren't too bright, are you? Bernie got more votes than Trump. That's embarrassing for anyone that thinks they have a chance of being president! :laugh2:
You are not too bright are you, popular votes do not count at this point, only delegates count. However please continue being as stupid as your avatar.

Forum List

Back