Now, Cruz cheaTED in Arizona

Trump got outsmarted and beat. Grow a pair and stop whining.

Did we ever figure out if he definitively cheaTED on his wife or nah?
lupe1.png

Cruz continues to prove HE is the guy who represents everything Republican voters are pissed off about. Double dealing, back room bribes, denying the will of the people. Cruz is the ultimate INSIDER!

Do you guys not understand that the primary vote only applies to the first ballot in most states?

It's not stealing votes to work to get your guys elected as delegates for the following ballots. And it wouldn't piss you off if you really believed Trump will get to 1237.

Cruz continues to prove HE is the guy who represents everything Republican voters are pissed off about. Double dealing, back room bribes, denying the will of the people. Cruz is the ultimate INSIDER!

Yup; and these system delegates better think long and hard about that; because who the fuck would show up and vote for this guy in the general?

Do you guys not understand that the primary vote only applies to the first ballot in most states?

It's not stealing votes to work to get your guys elected as delegates for the following ballots. And it wouldn't piss you off if you really believed Trump will get to 1237.

Trump will likely reach 1237. That doesn't mean that anyone should be happy by the underhanded dealing of the GOP elites. I mean, you just had a recent governor's delegate status deleted because she wasn't going along with the will of the fascists. You argue that it's not even a democratic process (which I say it should be); but that's not even republicanism. That's fucking fascism.

Yup; and these system delegates better think long and hard about that; because who the fuck would show up and vote for this guy in the general?
It'll mean WHOEVER they put in Trump's place would lose 50% of the Republican vote. President Clinton would be the result.

Trump will likely reach 1237. That doesn't mean that anyone should be happy by the underhanded dealing of the GOP elites. I mean, you just had a recent governor's delegate status deleted because she wasn't going along with the will of the fascists. You argue that it's not even a democratic process (which I say it should be); but that's not even republicanism. That's fucking fascism.

Except nothing is underhanded. Just because a candidate wins the delegates votes for the first ballot doesn't mean they get to install their own personal henchmen in as delegates. Each state has a process for selecting delegates. And following those rules is not underhanded no matter how much you want it to be.

What gets me is you guys think Trump is going to change all these things but he can't even convince people to elect his guys as delegates. It's pitiful.

It'll mean WHOEVER they put in Trump's place would lose 50% of the Republican vote. President Clinton would be the result.

If Trump cant manage to get 51% of the delegates when it's rigged in favor of the front runner, how can you possibly conclude that anyone else would lose 50% of the Republican vote?

If you prefer Clinton over a conservative that's your choice. I don't think most Republicans are like that.

If Trump cant manage to get 51% of the delegates when it's rigged in favor of the front runner, how can you possibly conclude that anyone else would lose 50% of the Republican vote?

If you prefer Clinton over a conservative that's your choice. I don't think most Republicans are like that.

Oh, S.J. is exactly like that... he has worked himself into such a froth over Cruz he won't ever be able to vote for him if he wins the nomination. We'll go through the general election cycle with him whining incessantly about how Trump was "cheated" out of the nomination like some kind of goofy liberal... 16 years from now, he'll still be posting about it just like the liberals still post about Florida in 2000.

We're going to get our butts kicked. These Trump morons are in a frenzied state now... no bringing them back into reality in time for the general. Probably 30% of the GOP voting block is going to stay home sulking because their candidate didn't win the primary and Hillary will win in a landslide.

All this MORONIC, ASININE, SOPHOMORIC NAME CALLING by Trump is my only beef with him.

How old is he again... 6?

I mean come the fuck on... grow the hell up for Christ sake. This isn't the third fucking grade.

Oh, S.J. is exactly like that... he has worked himself into such a froth over Cruz he won't ever be able to vote for him if he wins the nomination. We'll go through the general election cycle with him whining incessantly about how Trump was "cheated" out of the nomination like some kind of goofy liberal... 16 years from now, he'll still be posting about it just like the liberals still post about Florida in 2000.

We're going to get our butts kicked. These Trump morons are in a frenzied state now... no bringing them back into reality in time for the general. Probably 30% of the GOP voting block is going to stay home sulking because their candidate didn't win the primary and Hillary will win in a landslide.

If voters won't come out for Cruz in the primaries, why the hell would they turn out in the general for the Junior Senator?

Oh and good move! Keep on insulting Trump supporters. That will guarantee they'll stay home and not vote for another bloody establishment candidate.

Except nothing is underhanded. Just because a candidate wins the delegates votes for the first ballot doesn't mean they get to install their own personal henchmen in as delegates. Each state has a process for selecting delegates. And following those rules is not underhanded no matter how much you want it to be.

What gets me is you guys think Trump is going to change all these things but he can't even convince people to elect his guys as delegates. It's pitiful.

Expect serious delegate challenges. Already in the works. Just put up a thread about it.

I haven't heard anyone say Trump would change the corrupt delegate process. That falls on the shoulders of the people. By saying fuck you to the establish system you seem to enjoy the party has no choice but to listen. What's pitiful is it had to come down to this.

Expect serious delegate challenges. Already in the works. Just put up a thread about it.
What makes you think Texas Ted won't do the same thing (challenge delegates for decertification) that the Donald is attempting to do? So far Teddy has been outmaneuvering the Trumpkins left and right when it comes to all the behind the scenes delegate count manipulation.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Ted and his gang of miscreants end up getting swaths of Trump delegates decertified.

Forum List

Back