"Gott Mit Uns!"

You can't comprehend, we are going to kill you in the voting booths , you started a war now I will even vote

So you are fighting for the right to rip children from their parents for politcal gain? Or the right to silence Americans?

It's the law of the land, once again was my daughter with me in cook county jail?

We are going to rip you apart at the voting booths, we are normally nice guys and say what ever..

Now you are pissing us off

Getting caught crossing the border the first time is a misdemeanor. Families were not separated for this before.

It is not that difficult for an ex-con like you to understand, is it?
pwhen criminals are caught breaking in to -house's with their kids, is it customary / legal to allow them to bring their kids into the holding cells and jails with them?

Hmm Mmm.....

I will pause for a minute to give snowflakes a chance to think about that, panic, then come up with some lame rebuttal...

lol

Jesus Fuick, you people get dumber by the minute.

One is a misdemeanor, the other is not.

They are not US citizens

No, it's an obligation.

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

Republicans - fine with murder, outraged over a sandwich denied.

No it's mob violence and keep it up you are fucking with the wrong people.
ooooooooooooooooooooo Now I'm scared.

Yes, people underestimated how many racists, bigots & white Supremacists there were in the US & how they were drawn to Trump.

We going to hate the liberals all the way to the voting booth and I used to tolerate liberals , but now you attacking conservatives just going out to eat?

You seemed alright with attacking people & refusing them services because of their color or sexual orientation.

The court said services can be denied because of political beliefs.

Wear a MAGA hat in my place of business & I can throw your stupid ass out. Political beliefs are choices. Being black, Hispanic or gay are not.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

No, it's an obligation.

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

Republicans - fine with murder, outraged over a sandwich denied.
Damn, that's the biggest failed attempt I have seen yet of a liberal attempting to accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are....

Hey slick, you know violent leftist extremists - to include Federal politician Maxine Waters - are officially on record now for calling for / inciting violence against the President and members of his administration, for calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of women and the President's own child simply because they do not agree with the violent, radical, intolerant liberal ideology .... right?

The leaders of the Democratic Party are now in record as having stepped forward to tell Mad Max to STFU because what she is doing is even too extreme FOR THEM...

And you stand up in front of everyone and lie your ass off, claimiming the Republicans - who have already felt how it feels to ge the victims of violence incited by Democrats (that assassination attempt triggered by violent liberal rhetoric) - who are the problem....

Holy crap....
Holly Crap? yes holy crap that you are too fucking stupid to know the difference between peaceful protest and inciting violence.

Is all you got lies?
You seem to think making public calls for stalking, harassing, attacking, kidnapping, caging, beating, and raping family members of the US President - his children especially - and female members of his administration constitutes 'acceptable', 'defensible', 'appropriate' behavior and 'peaceful protest'.

YOU are too stupid to realize that the leaders of the Democratic Party, Pelosi and Schumer, made it publicly clear that such deplorable' sick actions are NOT any of that when they spoke out against Waters and told her to STFU and back off.

It looks like you and Mad Max against the world - to include the rest of the semi-sane Democrats, Skippy.

Good luck with that.... :p

:p
You are a liar when you claim Watters said this.

Squirm & run away all you want, but you lied about this.

You just pissed us off

So. You probably can't remember shit from week to week.

So you are fighting for the right to rip children from their parents for politcal gain? Or the right to silence Americans?

It's the law of the land, once again was my daughter with me in cook county jail?

We are going to rip you apart at the voting booths, we are normally nice guys and say what ever..

Getting caught crossing the border the first time is a misdemeanor. Families were not separated for this before.

pwhen criminals are caught breaking in to -house's with their kids, is it customary / legal to allow them to bring their kids into the holding cells and jails with them?

Hmm Mmm.....

I will pause for a minute to give snowflakes a chance to think about that, panic, then come up with some lame rebuttal...

lol

They are not US citizens

Does not matter. Are you just stupid?

Everyone has a right in the USA to go out and eat lunch, see the river , see the sky, with out being bothered, I don't give a fuck if your a liberal or conservative , but when people do this ugly shit, now I am pissed off royalty.

Hmm Mmm.....

lol

They are not US citizens

Does not matter. Are you just stupid?

Of course it does you retarded dumb shit.

Yes, people underestimated how many racists, bigots & white Supremacists there were in the US & how they were drawn to Trump.

I love how snowflakes are STILL trying to get people to forget how the DOC's own personal e-mails were hacked and leaked, exposing how many racists, sexist, homophobes, and anti-Semites there are in the Democratic Party...

The Democrats were not only exposed for being one huge sexually criminal boys club in Congress hut also get exposed for it happening so often that they created their own Congressional committee tasked with using tax dollars to silence their victims over the past DECADE or so. (Although they promised to shut this committee down, last report I saw says they haven't done so yet .... Which means they gave no intention of stopping their criminal sexual behavior and illegally sing tax dollars to pay for their victim's silence....

Even after they go insand and call women 'gash'es and publicly call for women to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped they STILL attempt to Accuse others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are...

We going to hate the liberals all the way to the voting booth and I used to tolerate liberals , but now you attacking conservatives just going out to eat?

You seemed alright with attacking people & refusing them services because of their color or sexual orientation.

Wear a MAGA hat in my place of business & I can throw your stupid ass out. Political beliefs are choices. Being black, Hispanic or gay are not.

Project much? I am always laid back I have not voted since 2000 and their is many more like me, you just woke us up.

When we see Americans being attacked.. well we rush to there defence ..

...and in the end you snowflakes are still advocating / enabling / defending criminals and are calling for the rapes of women and children of anyone who does not agree with your idea of doing so.

Why in the world did the President of the United States of America even deign to acknowledge the words of that elderly lady?

She is full of hurt and anger from the past, where she is mentally stuck.

No doubt she is an embarrassment to many younger and better educated Democrats.

...and in the end you snowflakes are still advocating / enabling / defending criminals and are calling for the rapes of women and children of anyone who does not agree with your idea of doing so.
Look buttbrearth, One person tweeted about Trump's kid being taken & put in a cage around pedophiles. Everyone denounced it for the pedophile comment.

As far as politicians getting their children taken, it is exactly what they are advocating on the border. If it is so horrible to you assholes, then why are you doing it to others?

No one is defending criminals at the border. They are calling for humane treatment.

If you think it is humane to take children from their parents for a misdemeanor solely for political fodder.

If Trump, & his "piece of ass" daughter think it is OK to take children from their parents why should they care if it happened to them?

In the end, it is the retarded Trumpettes that advocate for children being separated from their parents just so Trump can force a vote to get his wall.

You know that was the reason.

You don't care! You didn't care when he ended DACA so he could trade it for his wall. When that failed, Trump attacked children.
:"Give me my wall & I'll stop torturing babies" This is the chickenshit piece of shit you are defending? Really? What does that make you?

Project much? I am always laid back I have not voted since 2000 and their is many more like me, you just woke us up.

America is not being attacked. Children are. Your hero is doing it.

Wow, you guys are soooooo tough that you have to attack children. Can you possibly be any bigger of a pussy?

America is not being attacked. Children are. Your hero is doing it.

Wow, you guys are soooooo tough that you have to attack children. Can you possibly be any bigger of a pussy?

Just don't do this shit in front of me, it won't end up good for you.

Look buttbrearth, One person tweeted about Trump's kid being taken & put in a cage around pedophiles. Everyone denounced it for the pedophile comment.

As far as politicians getting their children taken, it is exactly what they are advocating on the border. If it is so horrible to you assholes, then why are you doing it to others?

No one is defending criminals at the border. They are calling for humane treatment.

If you think it is humane to take children from their parents for a misdemeanor solely for political fodder.

If Trump, & his "piece of ass" daughter think it is OK to take children from their parents why should they care if it happened to them?

In the end, it is the retarded Trumpettes that advocate for children being separated from their parents just so Trump can force a vote to get his wall.

You don't care! You didn't care when he ended DACA so he could trade it for his wall. When that failed, Trump attacked children.
:"Give me my wall & I'll stop torturing babies" This is the chickenshit piece of shit you are defending? Really? What does that make you?

Just out of curiosity, did you denounce Fonda for his comments yourself ?

Charles Schumer:

“I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you. ... No one should call for the harassment of political opponents. That's not right. That's not American,” Schumer said from the Senate floor.

Have you noticed the number if snowflake assholes on this board going against Pelosi and Schumer by defending the violent intolerant asshole Democrats calling for violence, the raping of kids, and the raping of women simply because someone opposes their lawless radical ideology?

'ENDED DACA'? DACA NEVER EXISTED, SNOWFLAKE.

What you are talking about is one of Obama's many violations of the Constitution, specifically in this case by-passing Congress to impose his own 'edict' as 'law of the land's AFTER he admitted he did not have the Constitutional authority to do so.

Your statement exposes the fact that when it came / comes to Barry, Hillary, and other CRIMINAL Democrats you give them a pass, ignore their crimes / violations of both Constitution and Law, as long as they are / were doing so to push a liberal ideology / agenda.

Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters are the face of todays Dimocrat party. If the Dims win the House, Nancy will be the Speaker, and Maxine will be in charge of a very powerful committee.

Remember that, when you vote this fall.

Forum List

Back