"Gott Mit Uns!"

Now you are harassing US citizens that are trying to maintain peace and order?

That's anarchy...

That is our right to protest.

It's mob violence.

Tom Fitton: Maxine Waters should be investigated for encouraging violence against Trump officials
No, it's an obligation.

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

Republicans - fine with murder, outraged over a sandwich denied.

No it's mob violence and keep it up you are fucking with the wrong people.
I know this might be wrong to say, but what might be 'best' to snap people back to reality is to have one of these violent, intolerant little liberal prices go to far and physically grab / attack a member of Trump-s administration...

...only to be shot dead in self-defense by a concealed carry permit-carrying individual.

THAT might get the point across to these prices that there are legal boundaries you can cross - illegally - that can get you killed. Perhaps THEN they will re-learn the value of the words / actions of 'tolerance' and 'respect'.

Respect??? Trump deserves no respect., He lies & acts like a 4 yer old spoiled brat.

Respect hahahahahahahahahahaha

I know this might be wrong to say, but what might be 'best' to snap people back to reality is to have one of these violent, intolerant little liberal prices go to far and physically grab / attack a member of Trump-s administration...

...only to be shot dead in self-defense by a concealed carry permit-carrying individual.

THAT might get the point across to these prices that there are legal boundaries you can cross - illegally - that can get you killed. Perhaps THEN they will re-learn the value of the words / actions of 'tolerance' and 'respect'.

Respect??? Trump deserves no respect., He lies & acts like a 4 yer old spoiled brat.

You can't comprehend, we are going to kill you in the voting booths , you started a war now I will even vote

No, it's an obligation.

Damn, that's the biggest failed attempt I have seen yet of a liberal attempting to accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are....

Hey slick, you know violent leftist extremists - to include Federal politician Maxine Waters - are officially on record now for calling for / inciting violence against the President and members of his administration, for calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of women and the President's own child simply because they do not agree with the violent, radical, intolerant liberal ideology .... right?

The leaders of the Democratic Party are now in record as having stepped forward to tell Mad Max to STFU because what she is doing is even too extreme FOR THEM...

And you stand up in front of everyone and lie your ass off, claimiming the Republicans - who have already felt how it feels to ge the victims of violence incited by Democrats (that assassination attempt triggered by violent liberal rhetoric) - who are the problem....

Holy crap....
Holly Crap? yes holy crap that you are too fucking stupid to know the difference between peaceful protest and inciting violence.

Is all you got lies?

No, it's an obligation.

Damn, that's the biggest failed attempt I have seen yet of a liberal attempting to accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are....

Hey slick, you know violent leftist extremists - to include Federal politician Maxine Waters - are officially on record now for calling for / inciting violence against the President and members of his administration, for calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of women and the President's own child simply because they do not agree with the violent, radical, intolerant liberal ideology .... right?

The leaders of the Democratic Party are now in record as having stepped forward to tell Mad Max to STFU because what she is doing is even too extreme FOR THEM...

And you stand up in front of everyone and lie your ass off, claimiming the Republicans - who have already felt how it feels to ge the victims of violence incited by Democrats (that assassination attempt triggered by violent liberal rhetoric) - who are the problem....

Holy crap....
Holly Crap? yes holy crap that you are too fucking stupid to know the difference between peaceful protest and inciting violence.

Is all you got lies?

It's mob violence, watch the videos , you are so fucked.

You can't comprehend, we are going to kill you in the voting booths , you started a war now I will even vote

So you are fighting for the right to rip children from their parents for politcal gain? Or the right to silence Americans?

No, it's an obligation.

Holy crap....

Is all you got lies?

It's mob violence, watch the videos , you are so fucked.
What videos? The one with your buddy tiki torch bearers attacking people? That one?

That's anarchy...

It's mob violence.

Tom Fitton: Maxine Waters should be investigated for encouraging violence against Trump officials
No, it's an obligation.

ooooooooooooooooooooo Now I'm scared.

No, it's an obligation.

So you are fighting for the right to rip children from their parents for politcal gain? Or the right to silence Americans?

It's the law of the land, once again was my daughter with me in cook county jail?

We are going to rip you apart at the voting booths, we are normally nice guys and say what ever..

Now you are pissing us off

That's anarchy...

It's mob violence.

No, it's an obligation.

It's the law of the land, once again was my daughter with me in cook county jail?

We are going to rip you apart at the voting booths, we are normally nice guys and say what ever..

Getting caught crossing the border the first time is a misdemeanor. Families were not separated for this before.

It is not that difficult for an ex-con like you to understand, is it?

No, it's an obligation.

Holy crap....

Is all you got lies?
You seem to think making public calls for stalking, harassing, attacking, kidnapping, caging, beating, and raping family members of the US President - his children especially - and female members of his administration constitutes 'acceptable', 'defensible', 'appropriate' behavior and 'peaceful protest'.

YOU are too stupid to realize that the leaders of the Democratic Party, Pelosi and Schumer, made it publicly clear that such deplorable' sick actions are NOT any of that when they spoke out against Waters and told her to STFU and back off.

It looks like you and Mad Max against the world - to include the rest of the semi-sane Democrats, Skippy.

Good luck with that.... :p

:p

Yes, people underestimated how many racists, bigots & white Supremacists there were in the US & how they were drawn to Trump.

Getting caught crossing the border the first time is a misdemeanor. Families were not separated for this before.

They are not US citizens you idiot... we have 60% of the votes, you are now screwed..

No, it's an obligation.

Holy crap....

Is all you got lies?
You seem to think making public calls for stalking, harassing, attacking, kidnapping, caging, beating, and raping family members of the US President - his children especially - and female members of his administration constitutes 'acceptable', 'defensible', 'appropriate' behavior and 'peaceful protest'.

YOU are too stupid to realize that the leaders of the Democratic Party, Pelosi and Schumer, made it publicly clear that such deplorable' sick actions are NOT any of that when they spoke out against Waters and told her to STFU and back off.

It looks like you and Mad Max against the world - to include the rest of the semi-sane Democrats, Skippy.

You are a liar when you claim Watters said this.

Squirm & run away all you want, but you lied about this.

pwhen criminals are caught breaking in to -house's with their kids, is it customary / legal to allow them to bring their kids into the holding cells and jails with them?

Hmm Mmm.....

I will pause for a minute to give snowflakes a chance to think about that, panic, then come up with some lame rebuttal...

lol

Yes, people underestimated how many racists, bigots & white Supremacists there were in the US & how they were drawn to Trump.

We going to hate the liberals all the way to the voting booth and I used to tolerate liberals , but now you attacking conservatives just going out to eat?

They are not US citizens you idiot... we have 60% of the votes, you are now screwed..
There you go again. Being so fucking stupid that you think US Constituition applies only to US citizens.

60% of what votes & where?

pwhen criminals are caught breaking in to -house's with their kids, is it customary / legal to allow them to bring their kids into the holding cells and jails with them?

Hmm Mmm.....

I will pause for a minute to give snowflakes a chance to think about that, panic, then come up with some lame rebuttal...

lol

Jesus Fuick, you people get dumber by the minute.

One is a misdemeanor, the other is not.

No, it's an obligation.

Holy crap....

Is all you got lies?

You are a liar when you claim Watters said this.

Squirm & run away all you want, but you lied about this.

You just pissed us off

Forum List

Back