"Gott Mit Uns!"

upload_2018-6-26_10-47-30.png

It seems shaming people for being liars is now forbidden, and an incitement to violence.

I will say the same thing to you that Nancy Pelosi said to Waters: "STFU!"

You're such a lying, deceitful POS protecting even bigger pieces of fecal matter who are calling for children and women to be caged, beaten, and raped because America is not bending over to kiss the asses of and to reward criminals invading our country, like the Democrats continue to do.

Water's inciting violence, Democrats calling women 'gash'es, and their calling for the President of the United State's son and for women to he kidnapped, caged, and raped has NOTHING to do with 'shaming liars'. If it was, people would be calling for YOU to be kidnapped, caged, and raped.

There has NEVER been a time before in this country when the level of rabid, extremist, intolerance, disrespect and hate for a President and anyone associated with him has been escalated to such a hostile, violent vile level as now.

Democrats / snowflakes have list their dann minds ... or perhaps the loss by their felon candidate drove them to the point where they just can't hide who they really are anymore.

ANYONE, though, who calls for the kidnapping, caging, and raping of the son of the President of the United States, who calls for the caging, beating, and raping of women associated / working for him is no longer just a 'citizen of the US - they have publicly declared themselves to be the DOMESTIC ENEMY of the United States.

Hillary Clinton herself declared, "Anyone who does not accept the outcome of elections are threats to our democracy!"

We have now witnessed the fulfillment of that PROPHECY by the radical Leftist Extremists and members of / within the Democratic Party!

The Democratic Party hand-picked the most criminal, most corrupt politician in their ranks, one who was proven to have committed crimes and belonged in prison instead of on a ballot, one who could not even win her party's nomination and could not win the WH despite rigging primaries, cheating in debates, election fraud, violating Election and Campaign Finance laws, and treasonously colluding and paying foreign spies and Russians in an attempt to steal the WH.

Hillary ' The Felon' Clinton LOST the 2016 election IN HER OWN, after running the worst, most criminal and incompetent campaign in US history.

America rejected her AGAIN.

SHE LOST....AGAIN!

And ever since that tearful, weeping night of dreams dashed and mental breakdiwns, Liberals have continued to melt down into the most deplorable, vicious, vile, hate-driven, butt-hurt cry-babies throwing tantrums for not getting their way.

ANYONE, though, who calls for the kidnapping, caging, and raping of the son of the President of the United States, who calls for the caging, beating, and raping of women associated / working for him is no longer just a 'citizen of the US - they have publicly declared themselves to be the DOMESTIC ENEMY of the United States.

Exactly...they have no class

Not to mention no credibility and and moral foundation.
A Trumpette talking about credibility? Really?

The democrats are becoming the scum of the earth, no class what so ever.

Fighting for human rights is not being scum.

You are scum for believing & supporting that oversized orange POS as he lies & profits from being POTUS>

Once again was my daughter in jail with me?

I committed a crime and did my time.

It was a misdemeanor & families kept together.

Only if you are a us citizen....

You keep thinking the US constitution applies to the world and love to bitch we are not the world's policeman, you can't have it both ways, I wouldn't want to be a democrat right now, you are so screwed.

Wow, yet another Truimpette who does not understand the Constitution & thinks it only applies to US citizens.

You people get dumber every freaking day.

The silent majority of people is watching and hearing all the crap that these idiot libs are doing and saying. And come to the Nov midterm elections, they will vote accordingly.
How many will vote for the party that imprisons children as political pawns. The party that can't even get an infrastructure bill passed. The party that borrowed 1.5 trillion to fund Trump & other wealthy people. The party that is increasing the deficit?

You did. You voted for that Obama asshole that put children in cages.

Want to see the pictures of it?

There was a flood of unaccompanied children at our border in 2014.

Trump took children from parents.

What do you think unaccompanied children means? There are no parents to separate them from nor reunite them to.

It means that Obama did not create these kids to house & take care of. He kept families together.

Trump did take kids from parents & crreated the problem with more kids that the system could handle

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Maxine is up to it again, but this time she's gone too far:

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

maxine-waters-1-1-600x446.jpg

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

Maxine Waters wants more of this.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Sorry, Trumpies, can't have it both ways.

She did exactly what Donny does, walks right up to the line, but doesn't cross it. In fact, Dumb Trump gets a few toes over the line.

No case here for anything but overzealous partisan punditry. We get the elected officials we deserve on both sides.

What do you think unaccompanied children means? There are no parents to separate them from nor reunite them to.

It means that Obama did not create these kids to house & take care of. He kept families together.

Trump did take kids from parents & crreated the problem with more kids that the system could handle
It means there were no families to keep together. Unaccompanied minors. Think about it.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”
So, people can not call for a protest, Mr Nazi fuck?

There was no call for violence.

Trumpettes = liars

She didn't come right out and call for violence, but her words were filled with wrath, and they are unacceptable.

She didn't call for physical violence, nod, wink.
She called for angry aggressive behavior, so what's the damned difference?

Not much.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

So, people can not call for a protest, Mr Nazi fuck?

There was no call for violence.

Trumpettes = liars

She didn't come right out and call for violence, but her words were filled with wrath, and they are unacceptable.

She didn't call for physical violence, nod, wink.
She called for angry aggressive behavior, so what's the damned difference?
There was no request for angry aggressive shit,. You lie more that that Orange POS you worship.
YOU'RE A GOD DAMNED LIAR!!!!

She told people to go out and find these fuckers and attack them. Ask them WTF where they doing there!!!!

Tell them "YOU AREN'T WELCOME"!!!!

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

But it was OK when Trump said there was a second amendment solution to Hillary?

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

The silent majority of people is watching and hearing all the crap that these idiot libs are doing and saying. And come to the Nov midterm elections, they will vote accordingly.
How many will vote for the party that imprisons children as political pawns. The party that can't even get an infrastructure bill passed. The party that borrowed 1.5 trillion to fund Trump & other wealthy people. The party that is increasing the deficit?

You did. You voted for that Obama asshole that put children in cages.

Want to see the pictures of it?

please show me a "real" picture of trump doing this.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

But it was OK when Trump said there was a second amendment solution to Hillary?

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

If he was literally talking about shooting Hillary, then it was NOT ok, at any level.

Hillary's campaign was proven to have paid groups to go to Trump rallies and physically criminally beat and bloody Trump supporters....

Which is no difference from Russia having proven to have paid willing liberal groups (Antifa, Black Lives Matters, and the Black Fist) to spread racial division and VIOLENCE...

Did Hillary get the tactic from Putin, or did Putin get it from Hillary....either way, Maxine is following in their footsteps....

Lying fuck. There were no paid people sent to beat up your wimpy ass, chickenshit Trumpettes.

The Russians helped Trump.

And Putin is Donald's fuck buddy.
Sorry the truth triggers your fragile little ass, snowflake, but you can't change what happened. You CAN continue to keep your head firmly shoved up your ass, though.

Forum List

Back