Gotham is done, put a fork in it.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It was an interesting premise....but I think they doomed the show when they put it at the time Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered........they had a show set in the world of Batman, but no Batman.......and now they have ignored the driven nature of Bruce Wayne, and turned him into a distracted teen..........

Had they set the show before the murder of the Wayne's....they could have maybe made it work.......I keep asking myself...when is Bruce going to get started........

It was an interesting premise....but I think they doomed the show when they put it at the time Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered........they had a show set in the world of Batman, but no Batman.......and now they have ignored the driven nature of Bruce Wayne, and turned him into a distracted teen..........

Had they set the show before the murder of the Wayne's....they could have maybe made it work.......I keep asking myself...when is Bruce going to get started........

I've always believed the Batman was born when Joe Chill killed the Waynes.

and the story isn't so much about Batman, as it is about the city that made him what he is

I've always believed the Batman was born when Joe Chill killed the Waynes.

and the story isn't so much about Batman, as it is about the city that made him what he is

Yeah.....but that event became the driver of who he became.....from that moment.....on the show they have now put that event in the past and have made Bruce and Selina a teen thing.......not interesting........maybe he could...I don't know......do some pushups or take a karate class........?

the show is about Gordon and his rise through the police ranks,not Bruce....the back stories are about the beginnings of some of the villains and Bruce as a young teen....but i can see your points....and the show is holding at 5-6 million viewers for 2 .5 seasons now,so they expect it to be renewed...

The show is getting better and better.

I just don't like that the killed The Riddler's girlfriend...again. I rather like that actress.

The show is about not only the city, but the characters in the city, more than just Batman/Bruce Wayne. It's doing a great job of delving into how the city attracts/creates/changes these characters.

Again, it looks like more viewers agree with my assessment...

‘Gotham’ adjusts up, CBS shows all adjust down: Monday final ratings

Forum List

Back