Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

It was some funny shit, BUT the President himself should be above such stupidity. One reason I don't Trump seriously as a possibility as President, nor Palin.

this is tradition at the press corps dinner. you should have seen what john mccain and the president did to each other at the one when they were running for office

Please remember to quote me on this:

"Trump's obvious Narcissistic Personality Disorder will never allow him to undergo the public scrutiny and mocking that is a presidential candidate has to endure. He'll be dropping out shortly."

It was some funny shit, BUT the President himself should be above such stupidity. One reason I don't Trump seriously as a possibility as President, nor Palin.

this is tradition at the press corps dinner. you should have seen what john mccain and the president did to each other at the one when they were running for office

I realize it is, I just don't like it. One of my pet peeve's is the Presidency not having the proper amount of dignity. I realize that Bush wasn't the most dignified President around, and certainly Billy getting a blow job in the White House was pretty undignified, or rather the world finding out about it was pretty undignified, but I prefer to think of our President as someone who is above such things.

Doesn't this man realize that people can say anything about you once you're a political candidate?

"Real estate mogul Donald Trump called jokes made about him at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner 'inappropriate in certain respects.'"
:boohoo:

Source: thehill(dot)com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/158495-trump-says-jokes-about-him-by-obama-meyers-were-inappropriate

poor "the donald". perhaps lying about the president's birth to enhance one's TV ratings is inappropriate. maybe he should use some of his money to buy a sense of humor. cause i'm thinking he couldn't have coped with stephen colbert's keynote from when bush was president.

Actually, since "The Donald" started his role as "Chief Birther" ratings for his show "Celebrity Apprentice" has dropped like a rock. The main reason, a majority of that audience is liberal. I guess all-knowing Donald doesn't even know his audience.

Trump's Birther Antics Are Driving Away His Liberal AudienceBy Joshua Green
Trump's Birther Antics Are Driving Away His Liberal Audience - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Last edited:
Doesn't this man realize that people can say anything about you once you're a political candidate?

"Real estate mogul Donald Trump called jokes made about him at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner 'inappropriate in certain respects.'"

Source: thehill(dot)com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/158495-trump-says-jokes-about-him-by-obama-meyers-were-inappropriate

poor "the donald". perhaps lying about the president's birth to enhance one's TV ratings is inappropriate. maybe he should use some of his money to buy a sense of humor. cause i'm thinking he couldn't have coped with stephen colbert's keynote from when bush was president.

Actually, since "The Donald" started his role as "Chief Birther" rating for his show "Celebrity Apprentice" has dropped like a rock. The main reason, a majority of that audience is liberal. I guess all-knowing Donald doesn't even know his audience.

Trump's Birther Antics Are Driving Away His Liberal Audience - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

you'd have thought he'd have had a focus group.

i know i stopped watching it. pity, too. it was amusing. but he makes me sick now.

Actually, since "The Donald" started his role as "Chief Birther" rating for his show "Celebrity Apprentice" has dropped like a rock. The main reason, a majority of that audience is liberal. I guess all-knowing Donald doesn't even know his audience.

i know i stopped watching it. pity, too. it was amusing. but he makes me sick now.

How sad for you. I don't agree with the politics of most of the idiots in Hollywood, I don't let that get in the way of me enjoying their shows and or movies, the enjoyable ones anyway.

For Obama to use this event to skewer his opponents shows what a coward our President is. This event is for laughing at yourself. Every other President including Bush used this even for that purpose. What does Obama do? He uses it to poke back at his political opponents. No class at all. If they debated each other, Trump would mop the floor with BO.

How sad for you. I don't agree with the politics of most of the idiots in Hollywood, I don't let that get in the way of me enjoying their shows and or movies, the enjoyable ones anyway.

i don't watch mel gibson anymore either. i wouldn't tell anyone else they should do what i do (unlike what was done to the dixie chicks), but i think his lying about the president and going after the lowest common denominator of voter just to draw attention to himself is disgusting.

i might change my mind now that he's been sufficiently embarrassed. we'll see.

i'm not sad about it at all. why should he have ad revenues based on ratings that are partially my own contribution. plus, if someone is running for president, they shouldn't have a tv show.

i don't watch mel gibson anymore either. i wouldn't tell anyone else they should do what i do (unlike what was done to the dixie chicks), but i think his lying about the president and going after the lowest common denominator of voter just to draw attention to himself is disgusting.

i'm not sad about it at all. why should he have ad revenues based on ratings that are partially my own contribution. plus, if someone is running for president, they shouldn't have a tv show.
he can't officially run unless he doesn't have a show. that's "why" he's going to announce in his final episode.

For Obama to use this event to skewer his opponents shows what a coward our President is. This event is for laughing at yourself. Every other President including Bush used this even for that purpose. What does Obama do? He uses it to poke back at his political opponents. No class at all. If they debated each other, Trump would mop the floor with BO.

Guess what? EVERYBODY who attends the annual event is expected to leave his ego at the door and be able to take a good-natured ribbing without being petulant about it. It's called being mature and having a sense of humor. My bet is that Trump has a staggering deficit of both of those qualities. And he's too stupid to realize that he looks like a fool when he complains about how he was treated.

Just out of curiosity, when did our lives become about Dems vs. the GOP? I swear to God, some of you are never happy. how do we make oil drop? are you serious? If it was one of your Republican brethren, you'd be creaming in your pants.

I don't give a shit who was on watch when it happened... the fact that it happened is the point.

he can't officially run unless he doesn't have a show. that's "why" he's going to announce in his final episode.

Sounds like a ratings gimic to me.

Sounds like a ratings gimic to me.

yup. that's my theory, as well.

I thought the jokes were funny. Now everybody knows what kind of person Trump is (if they didn't know before). But what is truly sad is that this guy was able to get Obama to show his birth certificate and then explain his reasons on Oprah. That's very poor leadership on the part of Obama IMO.

Just out of curiosity, when did our lives become about Dems vs. the GOP? I swear to God, some of you are never happy. how do we make oil drop? are you serious? If it was one of your Republican brethren, you'd be creaming in your pants.

I don't give a shit who was on watch when it happened... the fact that it happened is the point.

It has become a game of Us vs. Them, and in the mean time the United States is sinking economically.

If he can't take the Heat from the liberal Machine than he needs to find some other endevor

I thought the jokes were funny. Now everybody knows what kind of person Trump is (if they didn't know before). But what is truly sad is that this guy was able to get Obama to show his birth certificate and then explain his reasons on Oprah. That's very poor leadership on the part of Obama IMO.
I love it, Obama is wrong if he shows his BC and and he's wrong if he doesn't. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back