Got To Admit. A Donald Trump/Rick Perry Ticket Could Topple A Clinton/Dumbass Democrat Ticket.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :2up: :eusa_dance: :party: Anyone think that's it's down to Rubio and Rick Perry? Either ticket would have the Hillary/Cookie Monster ticket in sheer panic mode.
The Trump/Perry ticket is a "Power Ticket", pretty much a "Double President Ticket".
Remember when we almost had a Reagan/Ford ticket? that was the last power ticket that never happened.
So what do you guys think? You like the idea of a "Trump/Perry Train" ???:hitit:

Well Trump has appointed Chris Christie to run his preparations for a white house staff, and I thought I heard Rubio was one of the guys Trump was looking at as VP?

Rubio isn't interested. He thinks Trump is going to lose and he doesn't want to be part of that.

I don't know that Rick Perry has what it takes to campaign. So far the answer is no.

Rick Perry....
Rick Perry....

Oh yeah...
We're supposed to think this guy is smart now since he put the glasses on....
Pa leeezzzz...

Rick perry.jpg

The same Rick Perry that has received zero delegates in two consecutive elections? Yeah, he'd be a real asset to the ticket. NOT. Some of you retards need to come out of the conservative bubble once in a while.

I'm hoping for Trump/Connie Rice. Won't happen but that's my pick.

:banana: :2up: :eusa_dance: :party: Anyone think that's it's down to Rubio and Rick Perry? Either ticket would have the Hillary/Cookie Monster ticket in sheer panic mode.
The Trump/Perry ticket is a "Power Ticket", pretty much a "Double President Ticket".
Remember when we almost had a Reagan/Ford ticket? that was the last power ticket that never happened.
So what do you guys think? You like the idea of a "Trump/Perry Train" ???:hitit:
My favorite is Trump and Newt.

Rick Perry and Sarah Palin could have a long intellectual discussion on just how brilliant Forrest Gump is.

President.................. Trump
VP..............................Walker
AG.............................Chris Christie
SG.............................Ben Carson
Chief of staff............. Sessions
Sec of State.............. Newt

White house spokesperson.....Bill O'Reilly

:banana:

Rick Perry....
Rick Perry....

Oh yeah...
We're supposed to think this guy is smart now since he put the glasses on....
Pa leeezzzz...

View attachment 74401
the left will bash him because he talks just like Bush

The Left would absolutely love to see Rick Perry go down with Trump .. and go down they will no doubt. They'd be a joke.

The fact that you believe a Trump/Perry ticket would win demonstrates just how far out of touch with reality you really are. :0)

Forum List

Back