All Aboard!!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The Trump train is filling up despite what lying ass liberals are telling you.
tumblr_inline_o6zcn5EtLP1tcrumt_1280.png.cf.jpg

And he is gaining steam in the Senate..
tumblr_inline_o6zcruezYz1tcrumt_1280.png.cf.jpg

And he is picking up loads of locals!
The Trump Train. We Will Rock You!
Where the Republican party stands on Trump

Fury

So, the nominee can't get quite a few people from his own party to support him, and that's a good thing because some people are? :dunno:

someone need to do a remake with one of those classic Train Songs, and just take the track and redo the lyrics,,,,plenty of train songs to choose from

The article linked wasn't exactly meant as a positive outlook either.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio announced Tuesday that he would stand by his pledge to support the GOP nominee, though he also stood by his past attacks against Trump. Other former White House contenders found themselves in a similar box.

“I do not pretend Donald Trump is the Reaganesque leader we so desperately need, but he is certainly the better of two bad choices,” former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal wrote Monday.

Meanwhile, most Republican US senators have committed to at least vaguely backing their party’s “nominee.” Only a few, like Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, said they will not vote for Trump in November.

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte notably said she planned to vote for “our Republican nominee” for president, but hedged by insisting that did not count as an endorsement.

“I don’t know,” Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake said of his voting decision. “I’m still in the first stage of grief, denial, I guess, at this point. But got to move past it and we’ll see.”

Sounds like he's really winning over his party. :rolleyes:

So, the nominee can't get quite a few people from his own party to support him, and that's a good thing because some people are? :dunno:
Seems to me he has quite a few. 54 Senate members and he is down 3? Big deal. Six are cold on Trump 5 losers and a homo, who cares?

5 losers? You do realize the only Republican former presidents living are in the "cold" section while almost every failed candidate is either in the "hot" or "lukewarm" section.

It's funny! The GOP made sure that they got Trump to take an OATH to support the eventual Republican nominee. All the other candidates, including lying-ass Ted Cruz took the same oath. Now Ted has joined the Bush dynasty and Baby Romney in sending cash to Hillary. What a fucking JOKE these people are.

The truth today is that not only is Trump NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY by the GOP leadership, the American VOTERS are not being treated fairly by the GOP leadership.

The fact that this hurts the GOP does not really bother the GOP leadership because they have been morphing into liberals for decades. That's why there is little if any difference between a Democrat and a Republican administration today. Both seem to go for wild spending, bigger government and passing laws that the American public does not want.

That's why Trump is a threat to the establishment...from both sides of the aisle. He's threatening to spoil their party

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio announced Tuesday that he would stand by his pledge to support the GOP nominee, though he also stood by his past attacks against Trump. Other former White House contenders found themselves in a similar box.

“I do not pretend Donald Trump is the Reaganesque leader we so desperately need, but he is certainly the better of two bad choices,” former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal wrote Monday.

Meanwhile, most Republican US senators have committed to at least vaguely backing their party’s “nominee.” Only a few, like Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, said they will not vote for Trump in November.

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte notably said she planned to vote for “our Republican nominee” for president, but hedged by insisting that did not count as an endorsement.

“I don’t know,” Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake said of his voting decision. “I’m still in the first stage of grief, denial, I guess, at this point. But got to move past it and we’ll see.”

He does not need to win the RNC stupid. Its about WE The People.

It's funny! The GOP made sure that they got Trump to take an OATH to support the eventual Republican nominee. All the other candidates, including lying-ass Ted Cruz took the same oath. Now Ted has joined the Bush dynasty and Baby Romney in sending cash to Hillary. What a fucking JOKE these people are.

The truth today is that not only is Trump NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY by the GOP leadership, the American VOTERS are not being treated fairly by the GOP leadership.

The fact that this hurts the GOP does not really bother the GOP leadership because they have been morphing into liberals for decades. That's why there is little if any difference between a Democrat and a Republican administration today. Both seem to go for wild spending, bigger government and passing laws that the American public does not want.

That's why Trump is a threat to the establishment...from both sides of the aisle. He's threatening to spoil their party

If the GOP leadership has been morphing into liberals for decades what would you call what Trump's been doing for decades?

He is gaining. And you have to think,last week there was three candidates. It's only May

He does not need to win the RNC stupid. Its about WE The People.

Less than half the voters in one party is not "we the people".

Seems to me he has quite a few. 54 Senate members and he is down 3? Big deal. Six are cold on Trump 5 losers and a homo, who cares?
It’s no wonder your posts read like they’re written by a 12-year-old.

You are a 12-year-old.

He is gaining. And you have to think,last week there was three candidates. It's only May

Those are the comments of people who already said they would support Trump. These are his SUPPORTERS in the GOP.

lol

Yeah – he’s ‘gaining.’

At this rate by November he’ll have about a fourth of republicans and every democrat and independent voting against him.

If the GOP leadership has been morphing into liberals for decades what would you call what Trump's been doing for decades?
Building a successful business...the American way! Big businesses contribute to politicians on both sides. His contributions to Dems and Repubs has been about 50/50. I think it might be skewed 54% one way or the other. So what?

Yo, is Trump paying you? You are a real Trumperter!!! I would slow down a bit? He is not there yet? You might die of a "Heart Attack" if he doesn`t make it? Or Trump, the "Old Man Trump" might have one? Then we will see if you support Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
It`s The Only One You Have?
PRinc_rm_arteriogram_of_healthy_heart.jpg

Building a successful business...the American way! Big businesses contribute to politicians on both sides. His contributions to Dems and Repubs has been about 50/50. I think it might be skewed 54% one way or the other. So what?

I'm not talking about his political contributions, though that's another reason no Republican should support him. The argument for his political contributions seems to be that he gave money to people he claims to be ideologically opposed to, whose policies he believes would be harmful, to make himself richer. Well, that makes him look a lot better.

Forum List

Back