Got Tattoos?

Funny story Syrenn.

Anyone Asian here? Why the seemingly above normal attraction to Asian tattoos I wonder? Why not Greek or Spanish or Russian?

Funny story Syrenn.

Anyone Asian here? Why the seemingly above normal attraction to Asian tattoos I wonder? Why not Greek or Spanish or Russian?

i think a lot has to do with the romantic allure of chineese symbol's. I will say... Japanese style of tattoos is very beautiful.... the colors and artwork are much better.

forever-18-412171-475-475_large.jpg

^^^A reason to rethink your tramp stamps ladies. :eek::puke:

^^^A reason to rethink wearing a bikini at that age!

I had "It's counts" tattooed on my penis. Well that is until I'm properly aroused then it reads, "It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean that counts".............
Of course it is tattooed in font size 4.................

It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean that counts

How many ellipses?

I never understood why criminals love to get tattoos

It used to be, you robbed a liquor store and the description would go out...White male, 20-30 yrs old, brown hair, 5-8 to 6 feet in height. Could be anyone

Now a description goes out...White male, tattoo of a skull with a snake coming out of its eye

Guy gets arrested in twenty minutes

It used to be, you robbed a liquor store and the description would go out...White male, 20-30 yrs old, brown hair, 5-8 to 6 feet in height. Could be anyone

Now a description goes out...White male, tattoo of a skull with a snake coming out of its eye

Exactly. I was watching one of those fugitive files or FBI files shows once, and the girl got nabbed because the agents recognized her tramp stamp.

I have seen many tattoos where I could say........That is an interesting tattoo

I have never seen a tattoo where I could say......You look a lot better since you got that tattoo

In my court, the following is not at all uncommon: Guy sticks up a liquor store. Gets into his car and drives off. Liquor store guy gets his license number and calls police. Police are waiting for robber guy as he pulls into his driveway.

The answer to your question is that, quite often, criminals don't think.

Forum List

Back