GOP wants to screw US over Social Security

Fine, you can't have civil discussions and must resort to being very nasty to posters. I have long noticed how fucked up you are in your head.
Again, where is the proof to back you up?
It’s what happens when you keep with your incessant lying. Stop lying and we’ll have a civil discussion.read your own references that support people who know science and everyone will be civil….just stop your lying.

So you show a report of the Trump admin trying get the cdc to change their reports. Hilarious…idiot, you just gave another reason for your own lie. Trump dint follow the cdc
You’re just proving what a fool you are.
Stop talking in glittering generalities. I deal in facts. You blame Trump. Even though it was not him, but people in the administration.

It’s what happens when you keep with your incessant lying. Stop lying and we’ll have a civil discussion.read your own references that support people who know science and everyone will be civil….just stop your lying.
You are the liar.

How many thousands were in the Trump administration. Is Biden taking hits over his minions in his administration making claims?
You’re all over the place. You just showed evidence of Trump not supporting the cdc, and what’s your retort ?
BDS…..

Stop talking in glittering generalities. I deal in facts. You blame Trump. Even though it was not him, but people in the administration.
BS. You have no facts. You can’t even read your own references. You know nothing about science, know nothing about the world except what you hear on Fox News.

You are the liar.
That’s it ? No apology for lying about trump-following the cdc or why you disagree with the cdc and every hospital and medical research facility in the world about covid.
You can’t even discuss covid and masking with your own primary care doctor or hospital personnel even when your own references says The Trump admin tried to bullshit the public ? Amazing….?

BTW, how can I be a liar. I know nothing more than what the cdc and Fauci, trumps advisor, says about covid and the same evidence YOU produce..

Nope. It’s you minions that vote for this lunatic criminal I hold responsible Buy anymore gold sneakers ?
Trump did a good job as the president. Far better than Biden the criminal did. I have to think about donating to Trump. So far I figure he has plenty of citizens who crave him to be president. All great people.

That’s it ? No apology for lying about trump-following the cdc or why you disagree with the cdc and every hospital and medical research facility in the world about covid.
You can’t even discuss covid and masking with your own primary care doctor or hospital personnel even when your own references says The Trump admin tried to bullshit the public ? Amazing….?

BTW, how can I be a liar. I know nothing more than what the cdc and Fauci, trumps advisor, says about covid and the same evidence YOU produce..
You are focused on the CDC for some reason. I have no problem with them. Trumps administration had a few. Not worth talking about. Fauci was always on when Trump was on until the last of him there.

BS. You have no facts. You can’t even read your own references. You know nothing about science, know nothing about the world except what you hear on Fox News.
You lied again.

So you show a report of the Trump admin trying get the cdc to change their reports. Hilarious…idiot, you just gave another reason for your own lie. Trump dint follow the cdc
You’re just proving what a fool you are.
Your post caused me to blow a huge fart.

They do this shit all the time. It's a good thing there are Democrats to keep them in check. If there weren't, then SS would be gone.

They do this shit all the time. It's a good thing there are Democrats to keep them in check. If there weren't, then SS would be gone.
This lie is told daily by Democrats.

I want to know this from Democrats. All my gains for SS are for is inflation. But millions of us get such small checks from the Feds it is called by Democrats starvation sums of cash. When will you democrat's give us a real increase?

This lie is told daily by Democrats.

I want to know this from Democrats. All my gains for SS are for is inflation. But millions of us get such small checks from the Feds it is called by Democrats starvation sums of cash. When will you democrat's give us a real increase?
Look at the record and tell me who is always trying to eliminate it.

Look at the record and tell me who is always trying to eliminate it.
Just deal with my question. Why don't Democrats give us real increases? If there is no inflation, all they give to us as increases is nothing at all.

You lied again.
Trump did a good job as the president. Far better than Biden the criminal did. I have to think about donating to Trump. So far I figure he has plenty of citizens who crave him to be president. All great people.
He did such a good job he is now selling bibles for $60 to cover his legal bills. You can buy one to go with your yellow sneakers, err gold I mean.
You worship a criminal clown . Just sign your SS check and hand it over to him. Think if it as a tithing. Them your wizard will let you make up shit all day long.

Forum List

Back