GOP wants to screw US over Social Security

You just lied foolish and claimed Trump followed the cdc….I produce a list. The cdc never said covid would be gone in spring nor did they suggest using industrial cleaner internally or shining lights inside the body.

you're well into double figures with your made up shit being shown a lie.
I made no statements about the CDC and until I research them do not plan to.

None of your fking business. I share little personal with untrustworthy. Humpers.
Trump has you minions brainwashed. You Humpers have a strategy of claiming me of being brainwashed by ALL THE MEDICAL RESERCH FACILITIES IN THE WORLD, while it’s ok for you to be brainwashed by idiots.
You refuse to even back up your own claims.

I did not bring the CDC into this. You did. So claims made about the CDC came from you, not me. At that time, since I am retired, I watched almost every report where Trump talked to the public. And saw how after his talk, the liars started lying about what he said. As you did by talking of shining light. Trump asked a question, he did not claim shining light works.
YOU CLAIMED TRUMP FOLLOWED THE CDC…a lue…and it’s
another lie about history just like the stolen election and AGW climate change. You fkers are bullshitters.

I made no statements about the CDC and until I research them do not plan to.
You lied.
“What lies? Trump supported the CDC.”
You lie about a stolen election, AGW climate change,
and s thing Trump tells you.

another lie about history just like the stolen election and AGW climate change. You fkers are bullshitters.
Again, I did not bring the CDC into this at all. You did yet you can't find a single word by me as to the CDC.

We presented true evidence it was said by Dr., Fauci.

You lied.
“What lies? Trump supported the CDC.”
You lie about a stolen election, AGW climate change,
and s thing Trump tells you.
What did Trump say and you get to prove it about the CDC?

This is not about your bogus claims about climate. I believe the election was rigged by Democrats. I recall it being a huge lead for Trump and in the AM suddenly it was not about Trump it was about Biden. Biden had no way to catch the massive lead held by Trump since it was not the voting pattern at all. Even recently in GA Trump out pulled Biden by more than 200,000 votes so you love to back losers.

Fauci is who said the disease is mild and not to get very concerned.

You’re ignorance is stunning. It comes from your science illiteracy. Mask wearing requirements changes with the rate of infections. Do yourself a favor, and stop acting ignorant and read Faucin entire quotes. They always depend upon cdc evidrnce and he always indicates recommendations will change as conditions change….that’s how science works non reader illiterate. Read your own quote?.read it .

Again, I did not bring the CDC into this at all. You did yet you can't find a single word by me as to the CDC.

We presented true evidence it was said by Dr., Fauci.

But you’re bringing them in now and lying. Read your own reference dufus.

Tax breaks for billionnaires is AOK. Whining about Trans, lets do it. But hold on for one second while we screw our voters over.​

GOP faces internal battle over raising age for Social Security​

LOL! That shithead FDR screwed the American people by creating the stupid Ponzi Scheme government entitlement program.

Don't worry your little Moon Bat head.

No Republican has the courage to do the right thing and phase out the stupid program.

This is not about your bogus claims about climate. I believe the election was rigged by Democrats. I recall it being a huge lead for Trump and in the AM suddenly it was not about Trump it was about Biden. Biden had no way to catch the massive lead held by Trump since it was not the voting pattern at all. Even recently in GA Trump out pulled Biden by more than 200,000 votes so you love to back losers.
Another lie. You beLIEVE Trump, I believe the 61 failed attempts by Trump lawyers AND HIS OWN ADMINISTRATION that is tasked with election integrity.
Think of it dumbo. None of his own appointees IN CHARGE IF FEDERAL ELECTION INTEGRITY agreed with Trump Or none of the independent state and federal judges he used and is
0-61; how dumb must you be ?

LOL! That shithead FDR screwed the American people by creating the stupid Ponzi Scheme government entitlement program.

Don't worry your little Moon Bat head.

No Republican has the courage to do the right thing and phase out the stupid program.
So you don’t plan on SS and Medicare ? WTF didn’t you claim a religious exemption and back out ! Be a man, refuse it !

I looked into the CDC and researched Dagosa's lies.
The press complained that it was not Trump, but others in the administration that discussed masks and 85 percent of the public wearing them still got CV19.

Well it turns out we have no proof. They admit that it was not Trump attacking the CDC but he was saying at a campaign that wearing masks does not guarantee you can't catch CV19.
And this has since then been proven.

The press when it comes to Trump always makes judgements even when it is others saying something and not Trump, they put the blame only on Trump.

Simpleton.

Another lie. You beLIEVE Trump, I believe the 61 failed attempts by Trump lawyers AND HIS OWN ADMINISTRATION that is tasked with election integrity.
Think of it dumbo. None of his own appointees IN CHARGE IF FEDERAL ELECTION INTEGRITY agreed with Trump Or none of the independent state and federal judges he used and is
0-61; how dumb must you be ?
Fine, you can't have civil discussions and must resort to being very nasty to posters. I have long noticed how fucked up you are in your head.
Again, where is the proof to back you up?

I looked into the CDC and researched Dagosa's lies.
The press complained that it was not Trump, but others in the administration that discussed masks and 85 percent of the public wearing them still got CV19.

Well it turns out we have no proof. They admit that it was not Trump attacking the CDC but he was saying at a campaign that wearing masks does not guarantee you can't catch CV19.
And this has since then been proven.

The press when it comes to Trump always makes judgements even when it is others saying something and not Trump, they put the blame only on Trump.

So you show a report of the Trump admin trying get the cdc to change their reports. Hilarious…idiot, you just gave another reason for your own lie. Trump dint follow the cdc
You’re just proving what a fool you are.

So you show a report of the Trump admin trying get the cdc to change their reports. Hilarious…idiot, you just gave another reason for your own lie. Trump dint follow the cdc
You’re just proving what a fool you are.
How many thousands were in the Trump administration. Is Biden taking hits over his minions in his administration making claims?

Forum List

Back