GOP wants to screw US over Social Security

And "recycle" your toilet water. Drink that shit, bitches! NASA said so.

Uhh...what do you think happens at a water treatment plant?

Disclose what ? How he accepted help from Russia to get elected. How he lied about covid and the election fraud. How he’s FOS every-time he opens his FOS mouth ?

Every word of this is a lie.

“Disclose what” is hand raising of ignorance

Not ignorance. A rancid combination of malice, stupidity, and evil.

You were sleeping when Trump totally miss managed covid, and made politics more important than saving lives lied every chance got about it, and sent the economy into a shambles. We were having the worse eco recovery under Trump, to the best in the world under Biden. That’s the difference between stupid people and smart people. MAGA is a haven for the brainless.

Yes, he handled Covid badly...he believed a word that came out of Beijing, and he didn't shit-can Fauci (a monster on the level of Mengele) on day one.

I didn’t read a bit of your copy / paste bullshit. Trump was in office during this total mismanagement, he’s responsible. TOTALLY. If he’s going to lie everytime he opens his mouth about covid out of stupidity, he’s responsible for his lies like you are responsible for yours.

Translation: "I will not read anything that might interfere with my religious beliefs."

That explains a lot! THANK YOU!
2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant-S.jpg

He's not ignorant. He is a rancid mix of evil and stupid.

Yes, he handled Covid badly...he believed a word that came out of Beijing, and he didn't shit-can Fauci (a monster on the level of Mengele) on day one.

Translation: "I will not read anything that might interfere with my religious beliefs."

He's not ignorant. He is a rancid mix of evil and stupid.
Jackal/Jerkal

Tax breaks for billionnaires is AOK. Whining about Trans, lets do it. But hold on for one second while we screw our voters over.​

GOP faces internal battle over raising age for Social Security​

It is pathetic that Congress borrowed so heavily from Social Security that we don't even know if they paid it all back , nevermind the interest on the money they borrowed. Now they want to steal the rest of it away from us. We paid for it and was suppose to be there perpetually to serve the elderly. Already the increases make it a bad joke on US. You can't rob Peter to pay Paul. In the end we all lose. Most elderly rely on this because the government has allowed people to be victimized by big oil and big pharma so much they live in poverty.

Messing with SOCIAL SECURITY would be a disaster, THINK about the consequences ,Not the political propaganda.

It is pathetic that Congress borrowed so heavily from Social Security
We always did. The only reason they don’t steal more now, is that the surplus has/is ending. Years ago, Gire ran in putting SS surplus in a lick box. Obviously, he lost. Otherwise you get what you pray for. We deserve this theft in congress. We keep voting for crooks.

Tax breaks for billionnaires is AOK. Whining about Trans, lets do it. But hold on for one second while we screw our voters over.​

GOP faces internal battle over raising age for Social Security​

It is just a matter of time before we have to raise the retirement age.

Americans are living longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer. Common sense.

A smaller and smaller percentage of Americans are supporting a larger and larger percentage of retirees.

When will people finally wake up? When life expectancy is 100 and we are spending a third of our lives on Social Security?

Only 5.4 percent of Americans were over 65 when SS was enacted. Today, almost 16 percent of Americans are over 65. That's more than the entire population of Canada.

Social Security eligibility should be indexed to 9 percent of the population.

Anyone not facing these realities is an entitled dipshit.

It is just a matter of time before we have to raise the retirement age.

Americans are living longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer. Common sense.

A smaller and smaller percentage of Americans are supporting a larger and larger percentage of retirees.

When will people finally wake up? When life expectancy is 100 and we are spending a third of our lives on Social Security?

Only 5.4 percent of Americans were over 65 when SS was enacted. Today, almost 16 percent of Americans are over 65. That's more than the entire population of Canada.

Social Security eligibility should be indexed to 9 percent of the population.

Anyone not facing these realities is an entitled dipshit.
just because we are living longer doesnt mean we can work longer,,

a lot of people are being kept alive by technology or pharmaceuticals but their bodies are worn out and can in no way keep working,,

just because we are living longer doesnt mean we can work longer,,

a lot of people are being kept alive by technology or pharmaceuticals but their bodies are worn out and can in no way keep working,,
The average life expectancy in 1935 was 60. Blue collar workers weren't expected to live long enough to collect.

SS was for Americans who beat the odds.

And you can't tell me labor is harder today than it was back then. It isn't. It is far, far easier.

Our bodies aren't wearing out. We've grown fat in our prosperity. We have millions of fat Americans with Type 2 diabetes, heart attacks, and strokes.

We've gotten fat, dumb, and lazy.

walle-socialnetwork05.jpg

The average life expectancy in 1935 was 60. Blue collar workers weren't expected to live long enough to collect.

SS was for Americans who beat the odds.

And you can't tell me labor is harder today than it was back then. It isn't. It is far, far easier.

Our bodies aren't wearing out. We've grown fat in our prosperity. We have millions of fat Americans with Type 2 diabetes, heart attacks, and strokes.

We've gotten fat, dumb, and lazy.

walle-socialnetwork05.jpg
when youre 60-65 and your body has been worked to death in heavy labor jobs asking for more yrs is out of the question,,

I can see it for less physical jobs but not the work a lot of us do,,

Forum List

Back