GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

Republicans expressed sympathy for the victims, while Democrats immediately began calling for more gun control in a state that already has some of the nation’s strictest restrictions on Second Amendment rights, with President Obama leading the charge.

Read more at GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

why more laws the ones you have now ain't worth a shit when it comes to terrorists, they doNOT walk into a gun shop and buy a full auto AK-47, they are supplied with one after they cross the border, you doom-O-rats and liberfools', presidunce has pulled our B.P. away from certain areas/sectors from Texas to Baja. name or make a law that will be so fearsome it will stop a terrorist dead in his/her tracks.., i have one, a bullet(s) thru their head!! :up:

It will take someone famous getting shot to actually have some sort of change take place. Even then I'd still say the odds are low. We're way too selfish of a nation to do anything about it.

CVRD6a0UkAAVrK_.jpg

It will take someone famous getting shot to actually have some sort of change take place. Even then I'd still say the odds are low. We're way too selfish of a nation to do anything about it.

How does preventing me from getting a gun solve gun violence?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
How does keeping people unarmed and unable to defend themselves save them?
Who's unarmed? We're the most heavily armed country in the world.
These terrorists attacked that place becase it was a gun free zone in an extremist anti gun state. People attack movie theaters and schools for the same reason.We surround our politicians with armed guards but leave our children in harms way every day.

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
A pretty good political reason would be not letting these assholes attack us right? What's the democrat stance? Let them attack and ship more in because we deserve that.

I'm far from an expert about guns. Perhaps that is why in terms of self-defense I don't see need for these so-called "assault weapons". I'm not suggesting we ban them but from my admittedly uneducated view when the self-defense argument comes up I feel I'm being hoodwinked.

Personally I don't see much difference between somebody who enjoys going out to the range and shooting their AR-15 and his/her neighbor who enjoys taking their Dodge hellcat out for a spin. If that's their thing, well its no worse than somebody watching football.
Yes we've got folks that purposely set out to kill. We also have those that drink-and-drive. And then there are idiots that naively don't respect the power they hold in their hands and thus act irresponsibly. I truly feel sorry for those who pay the price, but it seems to me those who don't act responsibly will be destructive in whatever they pursue. We've simply have to agree on reasonable ways to reduce the chances of harm while limiting as much as possible any restriction of our freedoms.

St Reagan was shot.

Forum List

Back