GOP Senators will now back Trump as the Nominee

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
GOP senators would back Trump as Republican nominee
donaldjtrump041915home.jpg

“It’s hard to predict because a lot of things happen between now and then but I certainly would support the nominee, no matter who it is,” said Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), the 2008 GOP nominee whose war record and imprisonment in Vietnam was mocked over the summer by Trump.

“I can’t see myself saying a Democratic candidate would be better for the country,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

:laugh:

Not exactly passionate endorsements, but endorsements nonetheless, I reckon.

• Banned
“It’s hard to predict because a lot of things happen between now and then but I certainly would support the nominee, no matter who it is,” said Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), the 2008 GOP nominee whose war record and imprisonment in Vietnam was mocked over the summer by Trump.

“I can’t see myself saying a Democratic candidate would be better for the country,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

This is not about McCain or even about Trump, this is about what the American people say. If the people say Trump, then it should be noted that all Republican Senators work for the American people, so it's our call.

This is not about McCain or even about Trump, this is about what the American people say. If the people say Trump, then it should be noted that all Republican Senators work for the American people, so it's our call.

If the American people elect a reality TV Rodeo Clown, then our democracy is broken.
Is our democracy broken if they elect a known liar elitist statist progressive former first lady?

If the American people elect a reality TV Rodeo Clown, then our democracy is broken.

Nah. Seems we're surviving Rufus T. Firefly. Only 16 months of that shit left.

So they say they would endorse Trump over a Democrat

Seems like a groundswell of support for Trump

So they say they would endorse Trump over a Democrat

Seems like a groundswell of support for Trump
The Donald is a progressive, so you should be happy with him. But instead, you prefer a known liar and terribly corrupt elitist...all because she has a D after her name.

just another hyperpartisan alarmist opinion.... nothing more...

Is our democracy broken if they elect a known liar elitist statist progressive former first lady?

Uh. No. Like her or not, Hillary has a firm grasp on issues and has been involved in politics for over 40 years. Just because you don't like her doesn't take away from the fact that her resume is solid for the job she is applying for.

Will they hold their noses while they endorse Trump?

Uh. No. Like her or not, Hillary has a firm grasp on issues and has been involved in politics for over 40 years. Just because you don't like her doesn't take away from the fact that her resume is solid for the job she is applying for.
The FBI will decide that. However the fact that Hillary is not disputing what is being reported, is almost an admission of guilt. In fact I would expect her to ask for retractions of false statements, she is not saying anything however. Why? because anything she says can and will be used against her......

Next

The FBI will decide that. However the fact that Hillary is not disputing what is being reported, is almost an admission of guilt. In fact I would expect her to ask for retractions of false statements, she is not saying anything however. Why? because anything she says can and will be used against her......

Next
The FBI will decide that it was a minor incident unworthy of prosecution

Next
If they were going to do that they could have done that already. The odd thing is that the FBI is not the deciding factor, we are, and the people are running from Hillary like she has the cooties. It's actually quite pleasing to watch. Sanders now leading in Iowa and New Hampshire, which means Hillary is done......................Toast, fried, burnt, yawning

Next

or she expects you guys to do the exact same thing you did when the lady in your AVI was a household name.

You guys will overplay your hand, make a big deal about something that isn't a big deal, and you will look kind of foolish going into histeronics over them.

Clinton really did lie about a blow job, but what you guys did made everyone a bit uncomfortable...

Hillary probably really did have some e-mails that should have been classified, but you guys will make a federal case out of it when it isn't.

Next
If they were going to do that they could have done that already. The odd thing is that the FBI is not the deciding factor, we are, and the people are running from Hillary like she has the cooties. It's actually quite pleasing to watch. Sanders now leading in Iowa and New Hampshire, which means Hillary is done......................Toast, fried, burnt, yawning

Now, now

These things take time. Especially with Republicans breathing down your neck. The FBI will write a nice report detailing how it was improper procedure but no crime was committed

Makes you sleep better doesn't it?

Forum List

Back