GOP Senators claim to be fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama

And it has been answered.

Every time I have brought up Ike in a conversation with cons about policy as an example of decent right leadership I am told by them that they dont like him.

Its my experience and I drew from it.

want to proove me wrong then answer the thread to prove me wrong.

And it has been answered.

That you believe that does indeed answer my questions.

You have no understanding whatsoever.

want to proove me wrong then answer the thread to prove me wrong.
And, your shift of burden even amplifies your lack of understanding of much of anything logical.

Simply amazing. I honestly thought your dumb couldn't get to a baser level.

Last edited:
Would today privitization obsessed GOP support the development of the US Interstate highway system?

I rather doubt it,

How about NASA?

Would today's Tea Party folks support such government spending?

I rather doubt it.

how about Ike's creation: Department of Health, Education and Welfare?

Is that something today's GOP supports?

How about the Social Security Amendments of 1954?

Theseinclude increased benefits of old-age and survivors insurance. It expanded coverage to include farmers, and professional people and others, adding nearly 7.5 million additional persons to the Social Security rolls.

Is that the direction that the GOP is taking this nation now?

Or how about INCREASING THE MINIMUM WAGE? Still another accomplishment of the IKE administration that I suspect the GOP would not approve of.

Or how about his so called "Plan 66" which strengthed and funded America's anntional Park system.

Is that something we think today's libertarian Randian GOP would sign onto?

I think in every above example, we find that TODAY'S GOP is nothing like our FATHER'S GOP.

Last edited:
I love this one.

They are now traping themselves into supporting true compassionate conservatism just to spew hate on me.

Thanks guys

He's dead, so nobody can ask him what party he'd belong to today unless you're into all that seance stuff.

But we need more people like him if we're going to pull our collective heads out of our asses. Moderate, pragmatic leaders who are willing to implement a range of policies that make sense for the times even if they come from the other "side". And that get back to governing instead of spending half their time on personal smear bullshit and the other half driving and purifying an ideological agenda. Ideology and team logos don't fix jack.

Bush is more popular than Obama.

And President Clinton is more popular than both of them.

And Bush is ranked close to the bottom of nearly every poll taken of the greatest POTUS.

Ok now......What was your point? :confused:
Maybe this will work: If Bush is more popular than Obama, then Obama is less popular than Bush. Does that work for ya?

That's fine but you're still lacking a point. But that doesn't surprise me. :eusa_whistle:

And President Clinton is more popular than both of them.

And Bush is ranked close to the bottom of nearly every poll taken of the greatest POTUS.

Ok now......What was your point? :confused:
Maybe this will work: If Bush is more popular than Obama, then Obama is less popular than Bush. Does that work for ya?

That's fine but you're still lacking a point. But that doesn't surprise me. :eusa_whistle:
Whew. Glad to hear that you aren't a stupid as TM.

Well, that's probably true.

I still get a kick out of watching middle aged white dudes fantasize about being mighty warriors.

So tell me oh magnificent one..... WTF does race have to do with it?

Oh yeah... dimb question. I forgot to consider the source.

(a biggoted racist.... nm)

Actually, I find it hilarious the right wing compares Democrats to Nazi's. I can't remember the last time Democrats dressed up Nazi, playing "Adolph Hitler's costume game for boys and girls".

Hint: Those aren't Democrats in those funny uniforms.

wiking_resized.jpg

Then you look at the Republican Party, 90% of which is white.

Ask yourself, "Would anyone ever believe the Aryan Nation or the KKK would vote Democrat"? The other two options are "They don't vote" or "They vote Re........", well, you get the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
rdean is still so stupid he cant understand that a re-enactor is nothing more than an actor

Joe Barton's Powerpoint Presentation

Joe Barton's Powerpoint Presentation
The ranking House Energy and Commerce Committee Republican, Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.) is e-mailing a slideshow around to colleagues pledging to do for the administration what Gen. Patton and company did for Germany.

Check out slide 10. Joe Barton, famous for apologizing to BP after their horrendous oil spill, compares himself to General George Patton.

Eric Cantor is "Omar Bradley" and John Boehner is Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Three men who were NEVER in the military comparing themselves to Real American Hero's suggesting they are fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama. What's next? Limbaugh's "Magic Negro"?

So go ahead, move this to the Flame Zone, but this is the state of American Politics. Obama and the Democrats thinking they could work with Republicans who are suggesting the Democrats are Nazi's.

Republicans insist only a few "fringe"? No, I don't think so.

Tax breaks for billionaires? Stop unemployment just before Christmas.

And now this. Republicans have clearly drawn the line in a game of class warfare.

Yeah liberals NEVER called Bush Hitler did they? Or compare our troops to Nazi Stormtroopers like Dick Durbin??????????

But now liberals WHINE when they get it back. No fair this being a two way street, huh? :lol::lol::lol:

And Obama and the Democrats WORK WITH REPUBLICANS???????

Does anyone recall Obama telling Republicans "elections have consequences and I won?" I sure do!

Obama was willing to work with Republicans when he rammed through his healthcare regardless of what the American people thought?

Or his Stimulus?

Obama is now willing to work with Republicans NOW THAT REPUBLICANS WON???????? ONLY NOW??????????

Yeah, like we can't see that ploy a thousand miles away.

ONLY when DEMOCRATS LOSE, are they all hot to "compromise" with Republicans.

But the compromise always requires Republicans to compromise on THEIR PRINCIPLES. Democrats never compromise on their lack of principles.

Sorry rdean. I'm seen you melt down in op after op. You can't stand the Republicans won, and you have the sore loser blues like I haven't seen since Bush WON in 2000.

But then I forgot, you are still fantasizing that Gore won. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who do the right zingers think Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton were fighting?

"Pledging to do for the administration what Gen. Patton and company did for Germany."

That's right. Ignore the obvious. That's how Republicans win every debate. Of course, the "win" is in their tiny minds only.

Oh, wow, look at all the times elected Democratic congressman said fighting Bush was like fighting Nazi Germany.

What can you expect. Republicans, 90% white. They only live down to expectations.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DuafAqAHrc[/ame]

Bush as Hitler, Swastika-Mania: A Retrospective zomblog

The only one ignoring the obvious is you rdean. You lost with your own double standard.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back