GOP Senators claim to be fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama

3.) The GOP fantasy world where they are really magnificent generals and not political toadies who never touched a rifle for their country must be an awesome place to reside.

I don't know that it would really be that nice. I am sure all the partisan hacks on both sides reside there while trying to pretend they are the only ones there.

Well, that's probably true.

I still get a kick out of watching middle aged white dudes fantasize about being mighty warriors.

Do you get an equal kick out of middle aged black guys pretending to be Commander In Chief? The difference is the white guys don't get American soldiers needlessly killed in a failed war strategy.

This is not about Bush, or rdean. You've only managed to make it clear you have no defense of these clowns.

You think that finding some Democratic clown somewhere who compared Bush to Hitler somehow makes what these guys did okay?

You think that if OJ had found someone else who murdered someone the same day he killed those two people that that would have proven OJ innocent?
Ummmmmmmm, only these guys compared themselves to great warriors.

Idiot.

No they compared themselves to generals fighting Adolph Hitler, as you admitted in your post above.
Hitler among others. Yup. And?

One thing I found funny about this comparison is the right hates Ike

Do they? Probably some of the usual suspects would call him a RINO, but he had a good pragmatic head on his shoulders and didn't engage in a load of bullshit. IMO we could use another Ike about now.

Anyone with a brain is fighting Herr Obama. Jealous much?

jealous? of what? abject stupidity on the part of you rightwingnut loons?

Anything ... oh like a gnat ... more intelligent than to vote for a categorical and abject, chronic liar just because he has the (D) behind his name. Used to be called the scarlet letter. I guess PC changed the title since you can't call sell-outs sell-outs anymore.

perhaps if you weren't running around ranting and raving and saying imbecilic things like "herr obama" then something, anything you currently have to say might be credible.

other than that, you've become another wacko.

as for abject chronic liar... you used to be smarter than that.

pity

He continued all the major New Deal programs still in operation, especially Social Security. He expanded its programs and rolled them into a new cabinet-level agency, the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, while extending benefits to an additional ten million workers. His cabinet, consisting of several corporate executives and one labor leader, was dubbed by one journalist, "Eight millionaires and a plumber."

He continued all the major New Deal programs still in operation, especially Social Security. He expanded its programs and rolled them into a new cabinet-level agency, the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, while extending benefits to an additional ten million workers. His cabinet, consisting of several corporate executives and one labor leader, was dubbed by one journalist, "Eight millionaires and a plumber."
Do you actually understand that you have done nothing to support your claim that the right hates Ike?

Nothing at all to support it.

Do you understand that? It's a serious question.

Eisenhower also warned about the emerging military-industrial complex in his Chance for Peace Speech:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."

Eisenhower also warned about the emerging military-industrial complex in his Chance for Peace Speech:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
Let me dumb my question down even more for you: Do you understand that speculation about what a group of people might do and claiming that they do it are two different types of communications?

Forum List

Back