GOP congressman compares Obama to Hitler after Paris rally absence

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
A Republican US congressman decided a Hitler comparison was apt to criticize President Barack Obama’s absence at Saturday’s 'anti-terror’ march in Paris.
“Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn’t do it for the right reasons,” tweeted GOP US Rep. Randy Weber, congressman for Texas’ 14th congressional district.
Adolf Hitler toured Paris in June 1940 after the successful German invasion and subsequent occupation of France.
The Obama administration has been lambasted in recent days over the decision not to send the president or any of his top officials to Saturday’s ‘Unity March’ in Paris, which included more than 40 world leaders who showed solidarity with the 17 victims of multiple attacks last week.
Jane Hartley, the US ambassador to France, was the highest-ranking US official to attend the rally. The event occurred four days after an assault on the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo left 12 dead in Paris.
On Monday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest bowed to criticism of the administration's decision.
“I think it’s fair to say that we should have sent someone with a higher profile to be there,” Earnest said, though he did not detail what Obama was doing during the rally.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), the fundraising body for congressional Democrats, has urged Republican House Speaker John Boehner to denounce Weber’s comment and his “toxic brand of politics,” according to the USA Today.
DCCC head Steve Israel called the tweet "vile," according to AP, saying Weber was "desecrating the victims of the Holocaust to make a political point."
The National Jewish Democratic Council has called for an apology from Weber.
Weber apologized Tuesday afternoon "to all those offended by my tweet," according to the Texas Tribune's Abby Livingston.

GOP congressman compares Obama to Hitler after Paris rally absence RT USA

hitler.jpg

It seems to me I have already heard it.
Do you have the same feelings?

Last edited by a moderator:
well, He shouldn't act like him.

what ever happened to OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH? are these politicians our G-d now we can't speak any ill will against them...

let them keep beating you down folks.... that's how we get Tyrants like Obama and his party of progressives/commies... in Government

USA Today called it VILE

You can bet your ass they would have yawned over this if it had been against Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosh...

the liberal lamestream is a frikken JOKE and is now worse than Pravda. they can't just REPORT. they have to ADD their own commentary like. IT WAS VILE. why not call for the guy to be hung from the highest tree too

Gawd I hate this media and their LEFT leaning BIAS

what ever happened to OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH? are these politicians our G-d now we can't speak any ill will against them...

let them keep beating you down folks.... that's how we get Tyrants like Obama and his party of progressives/commies... in Government

Is anyone infringing on YOUR right to free speech? Or are black helicopters already circling your trailer court?
Or are you just high on white trash trailer court okra pot black pepper wood shavings asparagus chocolate more pot cookies?

So, you think that comparing Obama to Adolph Hitler is even accurate in any remote way? Really?

Is anyone infringing on YOUR right to free speech? Or are black helicopters already circling your trailer court?
Or are you just high on white trash trailer court okra pot black pepper wood shavings asparagus chocolate more pot cookies?

So, you think that comparing Obama to Adolph Hitler is even accurate in any remote way? Really?
I have to agree with our innumerate Jewish gay here. Obama is nothing like Hitler but far more of the ilk of appeasers like Chamberlain and Quisling.

Those comments probably already guaranteed his reelection in Texas.
Why not? It's true. He said:
“Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn’t do it for the right reasons,” tweeted GOP US Rep. Randy Weber, congressman for Texas’ 14th congressional district.

He didn't say obama was like Hitler, but liberals don't process information, they react to it emotionally.

You got everything right EXCEPT that- I think she's black. Isn't that right Lunch Lady Stephanie ?

Forum List

Back