GOP Senate Candidate Called 'Uncle Tom' at Hillary/Hagan Rally in N.C.

lol, Thom Tillis is white.

LOL,we all know that.
But the meme is and has ALWAYS been that youhad to "believe" a certain way for the Left to "accept" you as a real "black".

Funny thing is Obama has NEVER lived in their shoes and yetis a bonafide "down with the struggle" Selma Black man.

Go figure

He's white. Give me an estimate of how many times I'll have to post that before it will penetrate your skull.

Apparently the OP isn't familiar with either definition -- racism or "Uncle Tom".

LOL,we all know that.
But the meme is and has ALWAYS been that youhad to "believe" a certain way for the Left to "accept" you as a real "black".

Funny thing is Obama has NEVER lived in their shoes and yetis a bonafide "down with the struggle" Selma Black man.

Go figure

He's white. Give me an estimate of how many times I'll have to post that before it will penetrate your skull.

Apparently the OP isn't familiar with either definition -- racism or "Uncle Tom".

Yes but I'm pretty sure the Junior Rightwinger Starter Kit comes with a full deck of racecards.

They have to use them somewhere.

I want to thank Freewill for defending blacks of a particular political party and only blacks of a particular political party. It shows he cares...about politics

You are very welcomed, I have always defended blacks of any stripe. It is your side that seems to have a problem with color as witnessed in this thread.

You don't defend Obama's drone program.

Racist. lol

I don't defend the targeting and killing of American citizens by drone without any sort of due process. Sorry I do not trust the CIA as much as you do.

Any opposition I have to policy is based on politics not race.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you're saying that you can actually oppose a black man's views and policies without being a racist!

Eureka! Explain that to all your rightwing retard pals around here.

Let me get this straight. Conservatives have always maintained that their criticism of Obama's policies are just that, criticism of his policies. Liberals have always maintained that any criticism is because those critics are raaaccciiisssttttssss. And you think the right wing are retards? Take a good look in the mirror.

I want to thank Freewill for defending blacks of a particular political party and only blacks of a particular political party. It shows he cares...about politics

You are very welcomed, I have always defended blacks of any stripe. It is your side that seems to have a problem with color as witnessed in this thread.

Yeah, I saw you in all those thread like this one...

noyoudidnt.com

This and the other day Nikki Haley being called a whore

Gotta love the Left
A Republican called her a raghead. The exact words were, "We already have a raghead in the White House, we don't need another raghead in the Governor's mansion."

He isn't even intelligent enough to know that neither she nor Obama are Muslims. She's of Sikh and Indian heritage, and is a Methodist Christian.

Gotta left the Right.

Racist. lol

I don't defend the targeting and killing of American citizens by drone without any sort of due process. Sorry I do not trust the CIA as much as you do.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you're saying that you can actually oppose a black man's views and policies without being a racist!

Let me get this straight. Conservatives have always maintained that their criticism of Obama's policies are just that, criticism of his policies. Liberals have always maintained that any criticism is because those critics are raaaccciiisssttttssss. And you think the right wing are retards? Take a good look in the mirror.

Since I don't claim that, you are indeed retarded.

But no thread about, for example, Ben Carson, ever goes long before some rightwinger plays the race card.

Racist. lol

This post here deserves two thumbs up

Well, well, well once again it is the racists in the democrat party caught again.

Republican Senate candidate Thom Tillis was called "Uncle Tom" at a recent Senator Kay Hagan rally in North Carolina. Hillary Clinton was also on hand to help rally Democrats in support of Hagan--and the possible presidential candidate specifically praised the speaker who made the questionable comments.

The remarks were from Alma Adams, who is running for Congress from North Carolina's 12th Congressional District. Here's audio: GOP Senate Candidate Called Uncle Tom at Hillary Hagan Rally in N.C. The Weekly Standard

Oh don't get your panties in a knot. The right wingers have said much more and much worse about Democrats, and you know it. While the teapartiers still gleefully carry on about how they think Our president wasn't born in this country, and any sane person knows that is a bunch of crap, I know for a fact that Mr.Tillis's own family calls him Uncle Tom on a regular basis. Just ask his nephew. Quit whining.

Well, well, well once again it is the racists in the democrat party caught again.

Republican Senate candidate Thom Tillis was called "Uncle Tom" at a recent Senator Kay Hagan rally in North Carolina. Hillary Clinton was also on hand to help rally Democrats in support of Hagan--and the possible presidential candidate specifically praised the speaker who made the questionable comments.

The remarks were from Alma Adams, who is running for Congress from North Carolina's 12th Congressional District. Here's audio: GOP Senate Candidate Called Uncle Tom at Hillary Hagan Rally in N.C. The Weekly Standard

Oh don't get your panties in a knot. The right wingers have said much more and much worse about Democrats, and you know it. While the teapartiers still gleefully carry on about how they think Our president wasn't born in this country, and any sane person knows that is a bunch of crap, I know for a fact that Mr.Tillis's own family calls him Uncle Tom on a regular basis. Just ask his nephew. Quit whining.

Sigh, if you had a Senatorial candidate that said much worse you would have not hesitated in posting it.

Could you quote me the TP candidate that is pushing the birther issue, which seems still to be unsettled, but not in the minds of the party loyalist. Is Alma related to Uncle Tom, I didn't not know that.

LOL,we all know that.

Go figure

Yes but I'm pretty sure the Junior Rightwinger Starter Kit comes with a full deck of racecards.

Well if there were such a thing there is a reason that the left wing doesn't need them, it is inbred in them.

Uh - how is that "racist"? Essplain.

Do you know that the term Uncle Tom is meant to be demeaning towards blacks? While the man is not black what would be said if she called him the N word? Would that be racist? It is like saying to a white man, you are the laziest black man I ever saw.

Sigh, if you had a Senatorial candidate that said much worse you would have not hesitated in posting it.

Could you quote me the TP candidate that is pushing the birther issue, which seems still to be unsettled, but not in the minds of the party loyalist. Is Alma related to Uncle Tom, I didn't not know that.

1. If you aren't aware of the vile things said all across the GOP/TP spectrum, you are intentionally ignorant or just don't want to own up to it..

2.Quoting would take too long. Here's a clip.

3. That's funny.

"You put them first and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X chiding blacks for supporting Democrats. It's probably the speech that cemented LBJ's decision to have him assassinated

ce07a90a-86e9-4cff-b766-eba6831db5de.jpg

LOL,we all know that.

Go figure

Too funny,you guys have comprehension issues?

The Black Gal called him an uncle tom, not anyone else.

The illiterate "black" candidate.

This and the other day Nikki Haley being called a whore

Gotta love the Left
A Republican called her a raghead. The exact words were, "We already have a raghead in the White House, we don't need another raghead in the Governor's mansion."

He isn't even intelligent enough to know that neither she nor Obama are Muslims. She's of Sikh and Indian heritage, and is a Methodist Christian.

Gotta left the Right.

Which has nothing to do with anything, are you really that dense?
Is she a whore as described by that misogynistic Democrat?

1. If you aren't aware of the vile things said all across the GOP/TP spectrum, you are intentionally ignorant or just don't want to own up to it..

2.Quoting would take too long. Here's a clip.

3. That's funny.

What are you talking about? She didn't say one thing racist or even hinted at racism. Or are you going to say that all the talk about Cruz and his citizenship is over nothing but race? No you wouldn't because your racism is latent. Everything is about race to the left because that is how they think.

Do you know that the term Uncle Tom is meant to be demeaning towards blacks? While the man is not black what would be said if she called him the N word? Would that be racist? It is like saying to a white man, you are the laziest black man I ever saw.

As I said, you have no clue what your terms mean. No, "Uncle Tom" is not meant to be "demeaning toward blacks". It's meant to be demeaning to an individual. Which is the opposite of the focus of racism.

You probably don't grok the difference. Just as your OP in its sublime ignorance refers to a "Democrat Party". There is no such thing.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of a good emotional diaper rash.

Last edited:

As I said, you have no clue what your terms mean. No, "Uncle Tom" is not meant to be "demeaning toward blacks". It's meant to be demeaning to an individual. Which is the opposite of the focus of racism.

You probably don't grok the difference. Just as your OP in its sublime ignorance refers to a "Democrat Party". There is no such thing.

Oh yes there is a democrat party just as there are people who are called Uncle Toms. The N word is also meant to apply to one person so what exactly is your point?

Well by gosh I got off my duff and looked up the defintion of Uncle Tom and I can see why democrats don't see it as an insult to blacks. It is because that is how democrats like their blacks.

Un·cle Tom
ˌəNGkəl ˈtäm/
noun
NORTH AMERICANderogatory
  1. a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile.

Oh yes there is a democrat party just as there are people who are called Uncle Toms. The N word is also meant to apply to one person so what exactly is your point?

No there is not. The closest thing to anything by that name is the Democratic Party. That you don't know the difference tells me whose Limblob feet you're sitting at.

Forum List

Back