GOP Senate Candidate Called 'Uncle Tom' at Hillary/Hagan Rally in N.C.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Well, well, well once again it is the racists in the democrat party caught again.

Republican Senate candidate Thom Tillis was called "Uncle Tom" at a recent Senator Kay Hagan rally in North Carolina. Hillary Clinton was also on hand to help rally Democrats in support of Hagan--and the possible presidential candidate specifically praised the speaker who made the questionable comments.

The remarks were from Alma Adams, who is running for Congress from North Carolina's 12th Congressional District. Here's audio: GOP Senate Candidate Called Uncle Tom at Hillary Hagan Rally in N.C. The Weekly Standard

Well, well, well once again it is the racists in the democrat party caught again.

Republican Senate candidate Thom Tillis was called "Uncle Tom" at a recent Senator Kay Hagan rally in North Carolina. Hillary Clinton was also on hand to help rally Democrats in support of Hagan--and the possible presidential candidate specifically praised the speaker who made the questionable comments.

The remarks were from Alma Adams, who is running for Congress from North Carolina's 12th Congressional District. Here's audio: GOP Senate Candidate Called Uncle Tom at Hillary Hagan Rally in N.C. The Weekly Standard
If NC votes for Hagan again after all the stimulus money her family got, they deserve what they get.

I hope the thousands that lost their full time jobs and insurance and now work multiple part time jobs with no insurance realize that Hagan and Obama brought them to this sad situation.

One of the three things Hillary felt we need Alma Adams in Congress for:
We need her sartorial excellence.

This is an important quality for Congress?

Must be a female thing.

If NC votes for Hagan again after all the stimulus money her family got, they deserve what they get.

I hope the thousands that lost their full time jobs and insurance and now work multiple part time jobs with no insurance realize that Hagan and Obama brought them to this sad situation.

Unfortunately it isn't just NC effected, we all are by these closet racists.

I want to thank Freewill for defending blacks of a particular political party and only blacks of a particular political party. It shows he cares...about politics

One of the three things Hillary felt we need Alma Adams in Congress for:
We need her sartorial excellence.

This is an important quality for Congress?

Must be a female thing.

For those of us who had to make sure an look it up:

sar·to·ri·al
särˈtôrēəl/
adjective
  1. of or relating to tailoring, clothes, or style of dress.
Of course that is important to the party of image.

I want to thank Freewill for defending blacks of a particular political party and only blacks of a particular political party. It shows he cares...about politics

You are very welcomed, I have always defended blacks of any stripe. It is your side that seems to have a problem with color as witnessed in this thread.

You are very welcomed, I have always defended blacks of any stripe. It is your side that seems to have a problem with color as witnessed in this thread.

To the Left one must be a "special kind of black" in order to be "real"

You don't defend Obama's drone program.

Racist. lol

Yes, they must have lived the black experience. Be born to wealth in Hawaii, live oversea under an assumed name, be educated in Muslim schools, somehow with marginal grades be accepted at Columbia then Harvard. Yes, the black experience builds community organizers.

Yes, they must have lived the black experience. Be born to wealth in Hawaii, live oversea under an assumed name, be educated in Muslim schools, somehow with marginal grades be accepted at Columbia then Harvard. Yes, the black experience builds community organizers.
The only connection Hussein has to the black experience in America is that his Muslim ancestors sold slaves to be shipped here.

Racist. lol

I don't defend the targeting and killing of American citizens by drone without any sort of due process. Sorry I do not trust the CIA as much as you do.

Any opposition I have to policy is based on politics not race.

lol, Thom Tillis is white.

LOL,we all know that.
But the meme is and has ALWAYS been that youhad to "believe" a certain way for the Left to "accept" you as a real "black".

Funny thing is Obama has NEVER lived in their shoes and yetis a bonafide "down with the struggle" Selma Black man.

Go figure

Uh - how is that "racist"? Essplain.

lol, Thom Tillis is white.

LOL,we all know that.
But the meme is and has ALWAYS been that youhad to "believe" a certain way for the Left to "accept" you as a real "black".

Funny thing is Obama has NEVER lived in their shoes and yetis a bonafide "down with the struggle" Selma Black man.

Go figure

He's white. Give me an estimate of how many times I'll have to post that before it will penetrate your skull.

Racist. lol

I don't defend the targeting and killing of American citizens by drone without any sort of due process. Sorry I do not trust the CIA as much as you do.

Any opposition I have to policy is based on politics not race.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you're saying that you can actually oppose a black man's views and policies without being a racist!

Eureka! Explain that to all your rightwing retard pals around here.

Forum List

Back