GOP response to Zelensky

it has nothing to do with supporting Putin. Its about what makes sense for the USA. Why do you libs want a war with Russia? How would such a war benefit the USA?

We have no national interest is wasting money and lives for Ukraine. WTF is wrong with you?
Why?
Because we want to stop Putin’s expansion
Ukraine would quickly evolve into the Balkans and maybe Finland or Poland if we didnt stop him

It will be a long time before Putin invades again

Why?
Ukraine would quickly evolve into the Balkans and maybe Finland or Poland if we didnt stop him

So you believe in the "Domino Theory"? Interesting how you leftards weren't so hot for it during the 60's and 70's.

Why?

you idiots said the same thing about viet nam and 58,000 good americans died for your stupidity.

So you believe in the "Domino Theory"? Interesting how you leftards weren't so hot for it during the 60's and 70's.

I believe in looking at past actions in determining the probability of future actions. then there was Chechnya
Putin claimed he had no desire for expansion beyond Crimea
then he invaded the rest of Ukraine.

Fool me once

I believe in looking at past actions in determining the probability of future actions. then there was Chechnya
Putin claimed he had no desire for expansion beyond Crimea
then he invaded the rest of Ukraine.

Fool me once

Fine enough I guess. But Biden's Devotees don't seem to be buying it.

What do you think they would do at NYU and Berkeley if Sleepy Joe were to order a draft of college men to fight in Ukraine?

Fine enough I guess. But Biden's Devotees don't seem to be buying it.

What do you think they would do at NYU and Berkeley if Sleepy Joe were to order a draft of college men to fight in Ukraine?

Exactly why Biden didn’t engage the US Military let alone a draft
We will never see a draft again

you idiots said the same thing about viet nam and 58,000 good americans died for your stupidity.

Putin is actually expanding
Crimea, Georgia, Chechnya, Ukraine ……

In case you haven’t noticed, No US Troops are deployed

Exactly why Biden didn’t engage the US Military let alone a draft
We will never see a draft again

I think that Biden is likely to have a draft during his 2nd term, when he doesn't have to worry about reelection.

Remember, liberalism is all about telling other people what to do, and telling them to die in a fox hole in Ukraine or some other frozen tundra is the pinnacle of that.

Putin is actually expanding
Crimea, Georgia, Chechnya, Ukraine ……

In case you haven’t noticed, No US Troops are deployed
not yet, but Biden is sending patriot missiles which can only be operated by US troops. Let putin have all those corrupt little countries, they used to be part of Russia anyway, let him have those problems back, it means nothing to us.

horseshit. the entire democrat party and many republicans are pushing us into a war with Russia. Damn, have we forgotten viet nam already?, are we that fuckin stupid?

Ukraine seems to be doing quite well without US Troops

Ukraine seems to be doing quite well without US Troops

This war is going to get old for Ukraine, and Zelenskyy is going to feel the heat from the population before you know it. There will be resentment that Biden isn't doing enough. Mark my word, I've seen this kind of thing before.

The GOP is replete with Putin useful idiots.

Totally...

1672263957783.png

This war is going to get old for Ukraine, and Zelenskyy is going to feel the heat from the population before you know it. There will be resentment that Biden isn't doing enough. Mark my word, I've seen this kind of thing before.

Russia thought it would be over in two weeks

It is getting really old for the Russian people who did not sign up for this

Forum List

Back