GOP response to Zelensky

Russia thought it would be over in two weeks

It is getting really old for the Russian people who did not sign up for this

And that is what Sleepy Joe will say to sell US involvement to the public. We'll see if he doesn't exempt Harvard men, BLM dudes and antifa thugs from the draft.

Although I can see the Biden regime exempting Homos from military service, and that policy returning.

And that is what Sleepy Joe will say to sell US involvement to the public. We'll see if he doesn't exempt Harvard men, BLM dudes and antifa thugs from the draft.

Although I can see the Biden regime exempting Homos from military service, and that policy returning.
what draft?

The draft that the libs will be pushing for.

I remember when former lib congressman Charlie Rangel proposed a draft a few years ago.

It didn't go anywhere, but if the D's can get Sleepy Joe a 2nd term, the brakes will be off.

In the last 50 years, when has any Liberal proposed a Draft?

Ummm….You missed his point didn’t ya?

The New York Democrat told reporters his goal is two-fold: to jolt Americans into realizing the import of a possible unilateral strike against Iraq, which he opposes, and "to make it clear that if there were a war, there would be more equitable representation of people making sacrifices."

"I truly believe that those who make the decision and those who support the United States going into war would feel more readily the pain that's involved, the sacrifice that's involved, if they thought that the fighting force would include the affluent and those who historically have avoided this great responsibility," Rangel said.

Rangel wanted those who supported the Iraq War to have their kids do the fighting

The New York Democrat told reporters his goal is two-fold: to jolt Americans into realizing the import of a possible unilateral strike against Iraq, which he opposes, and "to make it clear that if there were a war, there would be more equitable representation of people making sacrifices."

"I truly believe that those who make the decision and those who support the United States going into war would feel more readily the pain that's involved, the sacrifice that's involved, if they thought that the fighting force would include the affluent and those who historically have avoided this great responsibility," Rangel said.

Rangel wanted those who supported the Iraq War to have their kids do the fighting

That will be the same excuse that Sleepy Joe uses to get a draft passed from the War in Ukraine.

Make it "equitable".

That fat cocksucker didn't even pay his taxes, much less make any sacrifice for our wars.

Ukraine seems to be doing quite well without US Troops
not really, but the leaders are doing quite well with billions of US dollars. The US troops are being sent soon if not already on the way. the DC establishment wants a war with Russia so their donors in the military industrial complex will make millions. Corruption is prevalent in Ukraine, the USA, and Russia.

Let Putin have Ukraine back, then it becomes his problem not ours.

also for the american people who did not sign up to pay for it. Its none of our fricken business, stay out of it.
The American people overwhelmingly support Ukraine.

Except for those conservatives who support Putin

I like Ukrainians and Russians both.

But I don't understand why Ukraine is so friendly with Germany, particularly after the way Germany invaded them back in the day.

Germany should at least apologize IMHO.

I like Ukrainians and Russians both.

But I don't understand why Ukraine is so friendly with Germany, particularly after the way Germany invaded them back in the day.

Germany should at least apologize IMHO.
Germany has apologized. Russia hasn’t

right, the dems who dreamed up the Russia collusion lie support putin. normal america does not, normal america also does not support taking sides and spending US money and lives in a conflict that is none of our business. the left wing media is lying to you about american support for Ukraine.

That would be because you lack any class.
What's the class of an individual got to do with anything?? This is important business, and it's for the American people to know how their business is being conducted in their names.

that's what you idiots said about Viet Nam, then 58,000 good americans died for your stupidity.
And it never stops with these idiot's because they never learn the golden rules or lesson's, so they just wait a generation or two, and screw us all again.

Forum List

Back