GOP Rep Says All Muslims Should Be Removed From Military

USS CONCORD (AFS-5) 83-86
VFA-131 WILDCATS from 89-93, deployed on USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER and USS GEORGE WASHINGTON
USS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) 97-99.

Interesting thing about my career, went to my first ship as an E-1, went back after they turned into an MSC ship as a Department Head.

After that, came out to Amarillo to serve my second back to back independent duty tour as Navy LPO for MEPS. Did that from 99 until 02.

Well - you and I crossed paths. UNREPP'd with you guys in mid-80's. I was on LKA 117
You WERE out of Nawfuk, right?

Pier 4, berth 2, Norfolk VA. Yep. In the mid 80's I was floating around the Med, with a once a month stop in Beruit Lebanon where we anchored out at first, but after having them take an artillery shell shot at us which landed about 100 yds. off the starboard bow, we had to make little boxes going up and down the shore line. Drove the QM's nuts.

Things were interesting on the bridge that morning.

Yep - LKA 117 was about a mile offshore too. What a fucking shit cruise that was

Remember the rocket shooting in the hills at night?

And you're a racist, terrorist homophobe.

Your next stupid/braindead observation is what ?

My next spot on observation is that you are projecting like crazy.

I'm not the one calling someone a "faggot" nor am I running static for people who want to remove all Muslims from the military. You got that niche all sewed up.

I know.

I am the one calling YOU a faggot.

Do you need help reading English?

No, I get it.

And of course, calling someone a faggot is a totally non homophobic thing to do.

Last edited:
Him and that other retard named Allen West, I believe that Allen West' Islamophobia played a factor in the actions that led to him being forced to retire.

I believe that you're an idiot. And I have more evidence for that belief than you do for your 'belief' about West. You just don't like black conservatives. How dare they put their country over their 'community'. :lol:

WTH?

U.S. officer fined for harsh interrogation tactics - CNN

The army must also have an agenda against black conservatives. :rolleyes:

No, the Army just gets the sharp end of politicians bullshit.

Him and that other retard named Allen West, I believe that Allen West' Islamophobia played a factor in the actions that led to him being forced to retire.

I believe that you're an idiot. And I have more evidence for that belief than you do for your 'belief' about West. You just don't like black conservatives. How dare they put their country over their 'community'. :lol:

Are you aware of what West did?

Apparently not, its all a liberal conspiracy against West.

Yes, I do. I don't make a habit out of talking out of my ass. I leave that to idiots like you.

Well - you and I crossed paths. UNREPP'd with you guys in mid-80's. I was on LKA 117
You WERE out of Nawfuk, right?

Pier 4, berth 2, Norfolk VA. Yep. In the mid 80's I was floating around the Med, with a once a month stop in Beruit Lebanon where we anchored out at first, but after having them take an artillery shell shot at us which landed about 100 yds. off the starboard bow, we had to make little boxes going up and down the shore line. Drove the QM's nuts.

Yep - LKA 117 was about a mile offshore too. What a fucking shit cruise that was

Yeah.......kinda spooky to see those lights at night. Matter of fact, I remember 1 time watching people on the beach on a weekend, seeing a shell go off and everyone scattered........

15 minutes later? They were back on the beach and acting like nothing was wrong.

Strange.

I'm not the one calling someone a "faggot" nor am I running static for people who want to remove all Muslims from the military. You got that niche all sewed up.

I know.

No, I get it.

And of course, calling someone a faggot is a totally non homophobic thing to do.

Not a problem faggot.

Anything else?

Yes, I do. I don't make a habit out of talking out of my ass. I leave that to idiots like you.

Could've fooled me...by your posts anyway.

West was a disgrace to his uniform just like this douchenozzle.

THE STRUGGLE FOR IRAQ - INTERROGATIONS - THE STRUGGLE FOR IRAQ - INTERROGATIONS - How Colonel Risked His Career By Menacing Detainee and Lost - NYTimes.com

ventually, the colonel and his soldiers moved Mr. Hamoodi outside, and threatened him with death. Colonel West said he fired a warning shot in the air and began counting down from five. He asked his soldiers to put Mr. Hamoodi's head in a sand-filled barrel usually used for clearing weapons. At the end of his count, Colonel West fired a shot into the barrel, angling his gun away from the Iraqi's head, he testified.

According to the interpreter, Mr. Hamoodi finally ''admitted there would be attacks, and called out names.'' Mr. Hamoodi said that he was not sure what he told the Americans, but that it was meaningless information induced by fear and pain.

At least one man named by Mr. Hamoodi was taken into custody, according to testimony, and his home was searched. No plans for attacks on Americans or weapons were found. Colonel West testified that he did not know whether ''any corroboration'' of a plot was ever found, adding: ''At the time I had to base my decision on the intelligence I received. It's possible that I was wrong about Mr. Hamoodi.''

:lol:

Yeah.......kinda spooky to see those lights at night. Matter of fact, I remember 1 time watching people on the beach on a weekend, seeing a shell go off and everyone scattered........

15 minutes later? They were back on the beach and acting like nothing was wrong.

Strange.

Hell, those beach people used to come to come right along side of us. Bikinis and all.
Ever go ashore there? We used to play volleyball/get wasted with the Marines - especially in the Rock Beach area.

I know.

No, I get it.

Just resume drooling/whacking off - whatever's best asswipe.

You're a total fucking idiot.

Strange.

Hell, those beach people used to come to come right along side of us. Bikinis and all.
Ever go ashore there? We used to play volleyball/get wasted with the Marines - especially in the Rock Beach area.

Never got a chance to hit shore, as we usually had to bug right outta there after doing UNREPS, as there were LOTS of other ships that we had to hit right after that.

Strange.

Never got a chance to hit shore, as we usually had to bug right outta there after doing UNREPS, as there were LOTS of other ships that we had to hit right after that.

Probably because you guys didnt do laundry, etc,
Spent a lot of time on the beach because we were such a close support
Glad that's behind me

Or maybe moved to areas where they don't have access to any sort of weapons...
Never know when one of them may feel slighted in some manner that would send them into
Allah Akbar !!!! mode....

Not a problem faggot.

Anything else?

Nope.

You've done a bang up job representing yourself here.

Besides being a pathetic, worthless, Muslim/Terrorist supporting fuck...

Do you have anything else to add, faggot?

If not - nite nite asswipe.

This exchange is doing a fantastic job at shining a light on exactly the kind of guy you are for those who haven't figured it out yet.

So go for broke, guy. Let the hate flow.

All Muslims Should Be Removed From Military

I agree. They're killing enough of us. We shouldn't have to feed, house, and arm them and then provide easy targets as well.

Forum List

Back