GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

Our founders designed a government in which the people got to rule.

they chose a democracy in which the majority got the representative edge.

They did not design it so the minority of the minority would win the day.

They in fact crossed and ocean to get away from such a government

Democracy is great until it comes to something democrats don't want like Prop 8 or Prop 19 in California. Then democracy is terrible and has to be overruled by a liberal court if possible.

exactly

we are a constitutional Democracy

The Libertarian ideology which encompasses most of true Conservatism, is quickly becoming more powerful. You liberals better hope the two don't meet up or you'll never win another election. :) Don't dance just yet.

The GOP would have to be done away with if Libertarians were to get a valid shot at anything, sadly. That's a small issue with the 2-party system is that third parties are edged out.

I'd like to believe you, but as recent evidence shows, there are a lot of people who think any Republican of "differing opinions" like Christie aren't truly Republican... they're RINOs or Democrats in disguise.

...so, are you suggesting something like forming some sort of authoritarian state should the Republic fail?

That's because no true CONSERVATIVE would vote for Chris Christie. He's the liberal's sweetheart.

I dunno, I'm still not convinced that Christie isn't still conservative. Just because he was desperate and reached out to Obama for help doesn't mean he isn't still a Republican. I'm fairly certain that if Sandy happened after the election - and if Romney had won - then he'd have reached out to Romney too.

I don't care about keeping score in regard to who did what to whom. I care about my country being solvent. That means we all need to place politics on the back burner, work together to compromise (Conservatives, Libertarians, Republicans, Independents, Moderate Democrats) in order to vote the corrupt trash out of Washington that is destroying this country.

Then why do you support your party trying to rule without allowing democratic factions to have a say?

The fact that the right here is SO brainwashed they wont even admitt we are a democracy becazuse of the name of the democratic party shows you who refuses to act in a bipartisan manner.

Hell they wont even spell or say our partys name correctly.

Its teh Democractic party and they NEVER say it correctly

I don't care about keeping score in regard to who did what to whom. I care about my country being solvent. That means we all need to place politics on the back burner, work together to compromise (Conservatives, Libertarians, Republicans, Independents, Moderate Democrats) in order to vote the corrupt trash out of Washington that is destroying this country.

Agree 100%.
Sadly, until something like term limits are imposed on the House and Senate, the sheeple (Dems and Reps) will keep voting the same people in, over and over, till they drop dead.

The GOP would have to be done away with if Libertarians were to get a valid shot at anything, sadly. That's a small issue with the 2-party system is that third parties are edged out.

I'd like to believe you, but as recent evidence shows, there are a lot of people who think any Republican of "differing opinions" like Christie aren't truly Republican... they're RINOs or Democrats in disguise.

...so, are you suggesting something like forming some sort of authoritarian state should the Republic fail?

I dunno, I'm still not convinced that Christie isn't still conservative. Just because he was desperate and reached out to Obama for help doesn't mean he isn't still a Republican. I'm fairly certain that if Sandy happened after the election - and if Romney had won - then he'd have reached out to Romney too.

Then why do you support your party trying to rule without allowing democratic factions to have a say?

I don't have a "party" TM. Secondly, I haven't squelched anyone's free speech.. I'd like the link of where I advocate that those within the Conservative movement not have a say unless I say so?

The GOP Primary process is the best thing to ever happen to Democrats

It ensures that unelectable Republicans will run for President and the Senate

What's changed since Bush was chosen to destroy Kerry?

TeaTards

You mean the conservatives that voted Dems out of the HoR in 2010?

:eusa_hand:

Geez, get over it already; take comfort in the fact that Obama will probably appoint another liberal justice to the supreme court to help ensure "progressive" deliberations for the next decade.

We are a democracy and EVERY dictionary and encyclopedia agrees with me.

Agree 100%.
Sadly, until something like term limits are imposed on the House and Senate, the sheeple (Dems and Reps) will keep voting the same people in, over and over, till they drop dead.

:clap2:

I don't have a "party" TM. Secondly, I haven't squelched anyone's free speech.. I'd like the link of where I advocate that those within the Conservative movement not have a say unless I say so?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

then why do you do nothing but defend the far right of the republican party?

Hell yo9u buy the lying assed meme we are not a democracy and REFUSE to type or say the real name of the Democratic party.

That is ALL republican talking points

Just after the completion and signing of the Constitution, in reply to a woman's inquiry as to the type of government the Founders had created, Benjamin Franklin said, "A Republic, if you can keep it."

A Republic is representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (mob rule). A Republic recognizes the inalienable rights of individuals while democracies are only concerned with group wants or needs (the public good).

Republic vs. Democracy

The founders crossed an acean to get away from the minority getting to rule.

Your the minority of the minority.

No they didn't. They crossed an ocean to get away from the Monarchy in which one person dictated the way people lived their lives and had the power to take everything from them. The founders crossed an ocean to get away from obama.

Agree 100%.

:clap2:

why does the answer to EVERYTHING from you people include limiting the choice of the people?

Forum List

Back