GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

And the democrats are still lock step lemmings. The republican party was always full of differing opinion. The democrat party, unison, unison that mimics a zombie like state.

I can name conservative Democrats.

Blue Dog Coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any "liberal" Republicans in Congress now?

:eusa_eh:

yeah and then there is this:
Blue Dog Coalition membership experienced a rapid decline in the 2010s decade,

and today they are ALL GONE, sadly

Agree 100%.
Sadly, until something like term limits are imposed on the House and Senate, the sheeple (Dems and Reps) will keep voting the same people in, over and over, till they drop dead.

:clap2:

why does the answer to EVERYTHING from you people include limiting the choice of the people?

The Executive Branch has term limits. Does that mean people do not have a free choice in the Presidential election?

we are a constitutional Democracy

Republic

We are a Republic

Modeled on Rome

Based off of Athens, remember.
Also, why is this even an argument? Whether or not we started as one or the other, we are currently a Constitutional Republic, with some Democratic policies. The Founding Fathers took the best parts of Rome and Athens and combined them. Remember, Rome was a straight Republic, and Athens a pure Democracy.

\
why does the answer to EVERYTHING from you people include limiting the choice of the people?

How does not imposing term limits on Representatives and Senators not make sense, when you consider that the President has a term limit?

Seriously. Give me an answer that makes sense and I'll believe you.

I am sincerely amazed at the absolute ignorance of some Americans in regard to US Government. No wonder we have the lowest scores for our students in this nation.. The parents of some of these kids don't even know about their own government.

It is designed to keep the people weak.

They cant have the most experienced people in congress defending them.

They have to ALWAYS get someone new who only gets so much experience and the monied interests Can make sure they have nothing but inexperienced people to fight

I am sincerely amazed at the absolute ignorance of some Americans in regard to US Government. No wonder we have the lowest scores for our students in this nation.. The parents of some of these kids don't even know about their own government.

Welcome to 'Murica.
Most of the things I learned about the government come from my own personal research, and from a truly badass History Teacher.

telling the people they CAN NOT put back into their employ someone who has done a great job for them is tying the peoples hands

How would you LIKE to have to pick a new lawyer every four years BY FORCE OF LAW?

\

How does not imposing term limits on Representatives and Senators not make sense, when you consider that the President has a term limit?

I see you haven't been here long, and I'm feeling especially generous today so I'll enlighten you:

You could teach more to the average turnip than you will ever educate Truthmatters.

stock-vector-happy-turnip-cartoon-53949172.jpg

Welcome to 'Murica.
Most of the things I learned about the government come from my own personal research, and from a truly badass History Teacher.

History was always my favorite subject. I too had a badazz History teacher in 7th grade. She was tough.. but I learned a lot. Once I went to college I took every Government and History course I could, within my degree as electives.

It is designed to keep the people weak.

They cant have the most experienced people in congress defending them.

They have to ALWAYS get someone new who only gets so much experience and the monied interests Can make sure they have nothing but inexperienced people to fight

Or, it would force people to vote for the most experienced candidate... possibly one who was Governor, or worked for a Senator or Rep for some time and learned from them... or maybe someone just politically motivated with radical ideas (remember when Radical wasn't a dirty word? Anyone?).

There would no longer be a group of people on both sides more interested in themselves, paying only lip service to their "base".

\

I see you haven't been here long, and I'm feeling especially generous today so I'll enlighten you:

You could teach more to the average turnip than you will ever educate Truthmatters.

stock-vector-happy-turnip-cartoon-53949172.jpg

:lol::lol: Made me laugh :)

Term limits for lessor governmnet positions is merely a idea designed to weaken the peoples power

Forum List

Back