GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

I see you haven't been here long, and I'm feeling especially generous today so I'll enlighten you:

You could teach more to the average turnip than you will ever educate Truthmatters.

stock-vector-happy-turnip-cartoon-53949172.jpg

Everyone deserves a shot.
I keep telling myself, "I found something that katzndogz and I agree on, I can find something TM and I agree on".

History was always my favorite subject. I too had a badazz History teacher in 7th grade. She was tough.. but I learned a lot. Once I went to college I took every Government and History course I could, within my degree as electives.

Sadly, I had to wait till college to get my awesome History teacher. The only good one I had before then was my Junior year History teach, and they fired him to hire a new FOOTBALL coach.

Because Sports are so much more important than an education.

You have NO answers to this except personal insults as ususal.

fucking stupid brain washed cons

Or that Im fat or dumb.

It will really change the fact that you are all infavor of limitning the choice of the people

Telling the people who they can choose or NOT choose to elect is limiting the power of the people

when you tell a voter they are NOT allowed to vote for a candidate only because they have voted for them in the past you limit the power of the voter to make their own choice.

lying about your stupidity doesnt make you less stupid

Telling the people who they can choose or NOT choose to elect is limiting the power of the people

How does this limit? You give a half-hearted argument about "lack of experience" and whatnot, and yet I pointed out that it's entirely possible to be experienced without holding any sort of office.

Unless you truly have nothing of value to add.

:clap2:

The light is dawning.

I haven't given up yet, but I do have responsibilities that need to be taken care of.

There are five candidates who want to run for an office.

the peoples first choice is the lady they voted for last time.

That person is NOT alllowed on the ballot because they served before.

Now there will only be four for the people to choose from and whomever they choose is the peoples second best choice.

How does that expand the voters choices?

just wandering arround the thread acting like assholes doesnt change the fact that you all suport limiting the choices of voters

Forum List

Back