Gop Nominee Hires Then Fires New Aide W/i Hrs After Seeing ‘n*gger,’ ‘f*cking Jews’ Tweets

@RetiredGySgt you. still. did. not. answer. the. OP.
I answered your question I notice you can not answer mine. I REPEAT what besides firing should he have done? Remind us again how racist remarks by democrats are not really racist and are not bad, you have several examples to chose from.
You want points for doing something that's the obvious descion to make in firing him? You actually want points for something that SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED in the first place?!?!

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?
He fired him what more do you want? As I recall when ever Biden says something racist you NEVER complain.
Thats not an answer. Few Dems get caught doing racist crap. The GOP is constantly in the news about it.

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?

All the rabid racists switched parties after Civil Rights. Before that it was the Dems.
Really?...Prove it......So you're saying there are no racist in the Democratic party?:cuckoo:
Really. No you are saying there are no racists in the Dem party. Where did you see me say that?

Joe Biden’s “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”

I answered your question I notice you can not answer mine. I REPEAT what besides firing should he have done? Remind us again how racist remarks by democrats are not really racist and are not bad, you have several examples to chose from.
You want points for doing something that's the obvious descion to make in firing him? You actually want points for something that SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED in the first place?!?!
Vetting sure is not what it used to be.

Nevada Sen. Harry Reid was impressed by 'light-skinned' Obama's lack of 'Negro dialect'

and neither was fired or resigned.

Dennis Johnsons “They like the service they get, and they don’t ask me—they might try to Jew me down on a price, that’s fine. You know what? That’s free market as well.”

Don Youngs “I used to own — my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” he said. “You know, it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now.”

What gives?

All the rabid racists switched parties after Civil Rights. Before that it was the Dems.
Really?...Prove it......So you're saying there are no racist in the Democratic party?:cuckoo:
Really. No you are saying there are no racists in the Dem party. Where did you see me say that?
You just said all the racist moved to the Republican party...Prove it

STILL can not answer the question I see.

What gives?

You said I said there were no racists in the Dem party....Prove it.

My favorite from Jennifer Olsen

jennifer-olsen.jpg

What gives?

People can read what you said... Provide proof for your talking point or admit it's incorrect

All the rabid racists switched parties after Civil Rights

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. 3 witnesses supposedly confirmed it.

People can read what you said... Provide proof for your talking point or admit it's incorrect

All the rabid racists switched parties after Civil Rights
People can read what you said too. Provide proof you know what you are talking about or admit you lied.

So you're saying there are no racist in the Democratic party?

Forum List

Back