Gop Nominee Hires Then Fires New Aide W/i Hrs After Seeing ‘n*gger,’ ‘f*cking Jews’ Tweets

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?
"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

Ironic that Bill Clinton has a long history of 'racism,' and yet is the most popular member of the party that accrues almost all of the votes of blacks in America.

Curiouser and curiouser.

@RetiredGySgt you. still. did. not. answer. the. OP.
I answered your question I notice you can not answer mine. I REPEAT what besides firing should he have done? Remind us again how racist remarks by democrats are not really racist and are not bad, you have several examples to chose from.

Good question for which you wont get an answer. The OP is just another in the conga line of race card dealers who want to stir up shit all the time. If it walks like a duck...

-Geaux

Whats funny is that Republicans refuse to acknowledge the obvious and thats why they lost to the Dems. Like the OP says. Modern history of the GOP is filled with racist comments. Thats why its known as the "white man party". Get rid of your racists and retarded social policies and more people would probably vote for you clowns.

This person was handed their hat after this was discovered. I am not really sure what more the OP wants? Drawn and quartered?

This person was handed their hat after this was discovered. I am not really sure what more the OP wants? Drawn and quartered?

Answering the question he posed? People are doing everything but answering the question in the OP. Stop stumbling over yourselves trying to pretend the perception is not a problem and acknowledge it.

Answering the question he posed? People are doing everything but answering the question in the OP. Stop stumbling over yourselves trying to pretend the perception is not a problem and acknowledge it.

I am not saying perception isn't a problem for the GOP but I am not sure what more you want? This clown got fired and rightfully so.

Jason Rapert “I hear you loud and clear, Barack Obama. You don’t represent the country that I grew up with. And your values is [sic] not going to save us. We’re going to take this country back for the Lord. We’re going to try to take this country back for conservatism. And we’re not going to allow minorities to run roughshod over what you people believe in!

Sounds like KKK rally in the 1800's to me.

I am not saying perception isn't a problem for the GOP but I am not sure what more you want? This clown got fired and rightfully so.

The OP asks why there are so many incidents. No one has stepped up to the challenge. Why are we just getting crickets or deflections on the question?

Last edited:
John Hubbard “Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?”

I mean who says stuff like this with conviction and expects people to not figure out you are a racist?

John Hubbard “Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?”

I mean who says stuff like this with conviction and expects people to not figure out you are a racist?

He's right. Blacks as well as everyone else would lead a more enjoyable and successful life if they had a good education.

I like how you post random quotes without any context.

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

"‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama

Whats funny is that Republicans refuse to acknowledge the obvious and thats why they lost to the Dems. Like the OP says. Modern history of the GOP is filled with racist comments. Thats why its known as the "white man party". Get rid of your racists and retarded social policies and more people would probably vote for you clowns.

Liberals love dead black babies.....

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

graph.gif

BlackGenocide.org Abortion and the Black Community

Forum List

Back