Gop Nominee Hires Then Fires New Aide W/i Hrs After Seeing ‘n*gger,’ ‘f*cking Jews’ Tweets

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?
He fired him what more do you want? As I recall when ever Biden says something racist you NEVER complain.
You're ACTUALLY comparing anything that Biden said to this BLATANTLY racist swill!?!?

Are you out of your cotton pickin' mind!?!?

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?
He fired him what more do you want? As I recall when ever Biden says something racist you NEVER complain.
You're ACTUALLY comparing anything that Biden said to this BLATANTLY racist swill!?!?

Racism is racism, unless of course a lefty white person says it then you find it not so much. As for this I REPEAT he fired him what is your problem?

What gives?

Racism is racism, unless of course a lefty white person says it then you find it not so much. As for this I REPEAT he fired him what is your problem?
No "racism" isn't "racism".

And I like how you totally ignored the actual point of the thread to muddy the waters with this "they're all the same" hogwash.

:rolleyes-41:

Correction: the aide was fired after the "fucking jews" tweet. The nominee most likely agree with the "n*ggers" part.
You are a liar provide actual evidence of your claim. As I recall you never criticize any lefties that are racists either.

Sorry this thread is obviously ridiculous. You can't blame me if I treat it that way :dunno:

The nominee did good :thup:

What gives?

And I like how you totally ignored the actual point of the thread to muddy the waters with this "they're all the same" hogwash.

Still not answering the question I see, he fucking fired the guy right away what EXACTLY is your problem?

What gives?

Still not answering the question I see, he fucking fired the guy right away what EXACTLY is your problem?
You never answer the OP's question dude.

You never answer the OP's question dude.
Because the GOP does not do that and you are totally ignoring the FACT that as soon as this was known he was FUCKING FIRED. What , EXACTLY, else was the candidate to do? You are a lying piece of shit and can not answer a simple question. Further you NEVER criticize democrats that go on racist rants.

What gives?

Racism isn't racism? Then what is it? Perhaps I am out of my cotton-pickin' mind, that or you're delusional. You muddy the waters when you play the race card.

What gives?

Forum List

Back