Ireland blasts Biden for Gaza,says”Butcher Biden”and”The ancestors of the Ireland you claim to be from disown you. Keep our country out of your mouth”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Wow, the Irish are not happy with Biden.

How can Biden rebuild a crumbling NATO and support from Europe and the rest of the world overall?

Seems to me the Biden admin is circling the drain.

How can Biden rebuild a crumbling NATO and support from Europe and the rest of the world overall?

You do realize that you're conceding the point that America stands alone with the Zionists, on the genocide against the Palestinian civilian population??

Ireland is becoming vocal on their stand with the rest of the world.

Our resident Irish letter bomber won't be comfortable with that!

Seems to me that he`s running unopposed in November. Team Red has no candidate that isn`t facing 91 felony charges.

Biden burning our Allies, wow.

That woman put Biden on BLAST!

SHE MUST BE A RACIST TRUMPTARD! :laughing0301: :clap: 🤡

Seems to me that he`s running unopposed in November. Team Red has no candidate that isn`t facing 91 felony charges.
Our first Republican President had to kill 300,000 dimocrap scum to get re-elected. A few dimocrap scum lawyers is hardly insurmountable.

You do realize that you're conceding the point that America stands alone with the Zionists, on the genocide against the Palestinian civilian population??

Ireland is becoming vocal on their stand with the rest of the world.

Our resident Irish letter bomber won't be comfortable with that!
Exactly. If there are 200 people in a room that agree that 1 person is an ayehole, is there something wrong with the 200 or is something wrong with the one? I'm all for cutting our Israel colony loose before their victims fly more airliners into our skyscrapers.

Exactly. If there are 200 people in a room that agree that 1 person is an ayehole, is there something wrong with the 200 or is something wrong with the one? I'm all for cutting our Israel colony loose before their victims fly more airliners into our skyscrapers.
Clever way of saying it!

As Ireland becomes increasingly Muslim
Jew hate should be expected to increase.

The political right is laying claim to Jew hate, while Biden and his political left are laying claim to Jew love.

This is an issue that is still not rock solid defined politically. Mostly due to America's reluctance on being opposed to wars.

Trump's putting it to the test, so it may be defined any day now.

Since we armed Israel, our responsibilities run deeper than just "cutting them loose".
After they murdered the British peace-keepers by blowing up the King David hotel, it is not like we did not know the Zionists were murderers.

One wacko lib politician represents all of Ireland?

Thats news

That is silly.
Have you ever read the Old Testament?
Any one who believes in massacring Canaanite women and like Joshua did at Jericho, is evil.
Those who believe in Chosen People or taking Promised Land are evil.

Why has the main selling point of the right become hatred of gays and trans.​

Because gays and trans hate children

Forum List

Back