GOP must start using the t-word ----TRAITOR

These are just folks looking for work so they can feed their families. .

HAHAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say, even for you, the board laughingstock. Bank robbers say the same thing - "Hey dood, i just want money so i can feed my family". Tax cheats and welfare frauds also say the same thing.

People who earn their money by breaking the law are criminals. THINK, you miserable, america-hating wretch.

Maybe you should check out the stats on illegal alien crime. If they weren't here those crimes wouldn't have happened. We have enough of our own home grown criminals to deal with.

Illegals kill thousands of americans every year by their serial drunk driving. DUI is the national sport throughout all of latin america. We're crazy to let any of them come here and obozo lets them come by the millions.

Almost all illegals are "indios". You see them everywhere - they are short and stocky with no neck. They are in no way spanish and thus not european at all. They are invariably illiterate and nobody in mexico wants them But obozo wants them here cause he knows they'll go on welfare and vote for his party just like the 40 million welfare-slave blacks do.

HAHAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say, even for you, the board laughingstock.

Smiling....the irony of that coming from you. *Sigh*.... Adorable.

Bank robbers say the same thing - "Hey dood, i just want money so i can feed my family". Tax cheats and welfare frauds also say the same thing.

They aren't stealing. They're working. And we're the one's who are employing them. And paying them.

You can't tell the difference between stealing and working. A rational person could.

Bank robbers say the same thing - "Hey dood, i just want money so i can feed my family". Tax cheats and welfare frauds also say the same thing.

They aren't stealing. They're working. And we're the one's who are employing them. And paying them.

You can't tell the difference between stealing and working. A rational person could.
Yes they are working sure, but the boss who hires them is stealing (IMHO) while working them, because he is depending on the government to make up the difference or lack there of in their pay. Now guess who is paying that bill or subsidizing that pay ? We are, and then we have to turn around and watch our people in this nation completely out of work ? All of it combined, well there isn't much hope in sight for many these days, and especially if you are American who just wanted a starter job, and to be a part of a good company to work for.

Example: This is what a family tells their sons and daughters these days - Go back to your bedroom son or daughter, and get back on that game because there isn't much left beyond your room to venture in too anymore or rather no one wants you out there anymore, so just fade away into your games already........ Is this the message that is going around to the American youth these days ? Has it became uncool for Americans to work anymore, and do they want peasants to do it all for them now ? sic

Immigration law enforcement.... and considering an illegal immigrant washing cars to be an member of an occupying military force for which the president should be tried for treason, those aren't the same thing..

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. No one called illegals an "occupying military force". We call them invaders and that is indisputable. THINK

And by 'board', you mean you trying to pretend? If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to awkwardly try to prop up a facade of false consensus.

And you're the one babbling about 'invaders' and 'traitors'. With your ilk chiming in 'quislings'. Only now, with the absolute absurdity of your position laid bear, do you start to backpedal.

Jorge the dishwasher isn't an 'invasion'. He's an immigrant. And your demands are fringe claptrap so hysteric and void of reason that even most republicans would slowly back away. To say nothing of the rest of the electorate. Which might explain why no one takes them seriously.

NO, Jorge the dishwasher is an illegal alien . He isn't an "immigrant".

Okay. He's an illegal alien. Now what?
Mine is a GE bought at Sears. I'm pretty sure legally.

Wait, are we still talking about dishwashers?

You still dont get it.
Can you tell me of one thing that has been done to curb illegal immigration in the last twenty years?

You're the one who doesn't get it. Nothing has been done because we let the feds make immigration policy even though the constitution says it's mostly to be handled by the states. If the states would assert their constitutional right to deport illegals, we'd see some real progress here. THINK

And you still dont get it.
Every time it's tried it gets shut down. It doesnt matter who you put in office if they really dont hold the power.
Again,tell me one thing they've done in the last twenty years to fix the problem.
It's going to take more than an election to stop this shit.

No matter what they're called they don't belong here.

The difference between an illegal immigrant and a military invader are far more than mere labels. They are completely different purposes, actions, organizations, intents, effects, and of course, governing laws.

These are just folks looking for work so they can feed their families. Lets try and keep that in perspective while discussing immigration policy.

Since we've already established you're not a parent, it makes sense you have no sympathy for parents who had a child killed by an illegal who shouldn't have been in the country.

Actually, we've established no such thing. And illegals commit far less crime than the general population.

I'm not arguing that illegals should be here, I'm arguing that as we debate immigration policy we do it rationally. And recognize that these are folks that are simply looking to work. And often take some of the worst jobs here in the US. Their purpose is to work, be able to feed themselves and send money back to their families. Its a laudable goal, if a flawed methodology.

Too bad, because only an experience of that gravity would get it through your bone head that illegals are a national problem and need to be dealt with.

The question is how. And shrill hysterics of 'invasions' and 'quislings' isn't particularly productive.

Funny..the two times I've had crimes committed against me,both were committed by illegals.

Unless you assume your personal experience is the same for all of America, what relevance does that have with our discussion? Argument by Anecdote is a fallacy of logic for a reason.

Well you could read a newspaper.....
Or take a look inside the Harris County jail.

Looking for work legally is one thing but jumping our borders illegally to work by taking jobs from Americans or reducing their wages is quite another.

You're refuting an argument I'm not making. I'm not arguing they should be able to stay. I'm arguing that as we discuss immigration policy, we dial back the hysteric characterizations of illegals as some occupying army, babbling about 'traitors', 'treason' and 'quislings'.

They're here to work. And they do some pretty shit work in awful conditions with very few protections for ridiculously low wages....so they can feed their families. Does that mean that Americans somehow don't have families. Of course not. Does that mean they should be allowed to stay. Nope.

It means that these folks aren't villains. They're workers. When we discuss them, lets remember that. We'll have a much more productive conversation if we focus on why they're here. Rather than interpret a mere description of illegals as 'not caring about the American family'.

So, lets get rational. Why are illegals here? I say, to work. If you don't want them here, what could you do to discourage their residence in our country? Get rid of the work. And how do you get rid of the work?

Focus on the suppliers of this work rather than merely users. I can give you half a dozen reasons why it makes far more sense than to focus our efforts and money on deporting illegals.

Stop with the "Jobs Americans wont do" bullshit!!
I watched machine shops in the state of Texas go from maybe 5% hispanic in the eighties to well over 75% currently.
You obviously dont live in an area thats been affected by illegals or you're hispanic.
Or possibly you're just a youngster spewing liberal talking points.

Really? They are stealing a job from an American by working for less. It is unlawful competition. They are stealing ID's to work or working under the table and evading taxes which is also stealing. We're the ones employing them? Um no, only some greedy employers do so don't lump them in with honest Americans.

-

Really? They are stealing a job from an American by working for less. It is unlawful competition. They are stealing ID's to work or working under the table and evading taxes which is also stealing. We're the ones employing them? Um no, only some greedy employers do so don't lump them in with honest Americans.
Why is it that...
everyone thinks of themselves as the only honest Americans?

-

Why is it that...

Who the hell said that?

-

Why is it that...

Who the hell said that?
for starters?
most every right wing mule on this site

-

Why is it that...

Who the hell said that?
for starters?
Really? Then you should have no problem naming a few examples.

With all their talk about secession, their indulgent in voter suppression, their threats, their ruinous polices, I think the GOP should use the "T" word. They are who they are. Their actions prove it.

-

Why is it that...

Who the hell said that?
for starters?
Really? Then you should have no problem naming a few examples.
you really need to pay more attention to what members post

Looking for work legally is one thing but jumping our borders illegally to work by taking jobs from Americans or reducing their wages is quite another.

You're refuting an argument I'm not making. I'm not arguing they should be able to stay. I'm arguing that as we discuss immigration policy, we dial back the hysteric characterizations of illegals as some occupying army, babbling about 'traitors', 'treason' and 'quislings'.

They're here to work. And they do some pretty shit work in awful conditions with very few protections for ridiculously low wages....so they can feed their families. Does that mean that Americans somehow don't have families. Of course not. Does that mean they should be allowed to stay. Nope.

It means that these folks aren't villains. They're workers. When we discuss them, lets remember that. We'll have a much more productive conversation if we focus on why they're here. Rather than interpret a mere description of illegals as 'not caring about the American family'.

So, lets get rational. Why are illegals here? I say, to work. If you don't want them here, what could you do to discourage their residence in our country? Get rid of the work. And how do you get rid of the work?

Focus on the suppliers of this work rather than merely users. I can give you half a dozen reasons why it makes far more sense than to focus our efforts and money on deporting illegals.

Stop with the "Jobs Americans wont do" bullshit!!
I watched machine shops in the state of Texas go from maybe 5% hispanic in the eighties to well over 75% currently.
You obviously dont live in an area thats been affected by illegals or you're hispanic.
Or possibly you're just a youngster spewing liberal talking points.

Do you want to solve the issue, or do you want to whine about how much of a victim you are, while pretending that illegals commit more crime than anyone else?

You can focus on solving the problem. Or you can focus on you being the victim of someone else working and being paid for it. You can't have both.

Which do you want more?

Forum List

Back