Wow! Notify FOX News: Liberal LATimes Editorial Questions Dual Citizenship

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Wow! Notify FOX News: Liberal LATimes Editorial Questions Dual Citizenship

But it's also true that dual citizenship undermines the common bond that unites U.S. citizens regardless of their ethnicity, religion or place of birth. Dual citizenship places a sort of asterisk next to the names of some U.S. citizens but not others.​

I've been against dual citizenship for decades. We banter and carry on when American Muslims go off to fight in foreign conflicts, yet we turn a blind eye to Jews doing that very thing. There are hundreds if not thousands of Jews in this country who are IDF reservists. It's time such people turned in their foreign passports.

I've been against dual citizenship for decades. We banter and carry on when American Muslims go off to fight in foreign conflicts, yet we turn a blind eye to Jews doing that very thing. There are hundreds if not thousands of Jews in this country who are IDF reservists. It's time such people turned in their foreign passports.

F**kin' Irish Americans!

dual citizenship is HUGE with them

Also people who have dual citizenship should not be allowed to have any government job (Local, State or Federal) or hold any type of security clearance.

might be Jerimiah but JEWS - Isrealis shouldn't be anymore special . All citizen of the USA should be single citizenship , imo !!

Forum List

Back