Stop and Frisk On Illegal Immigrants

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
I think that we should use stop and frisk on suspected illegal immigrants - at least until we get control of the border crisis and surge in crime in heavily populated seemingly illegal immigrants areas.

I think we should do this for at least ten years.

I think that we should use stop and frisk on suspected illegal immigrants - at least until we get control of the border crisis and surge in crime in heavily populated seemingly illegal immigrants areas.

Currently, it is legal for LE to stop and ask for an ID from anyone who has violated a law regardless of their ethnicity, race or skin color. It is questioning under lawful contact and nothing wrong with that. Even at that one can't be questioned about their status in this country unless they can't produce a valid ID. However, under Obama's policies even if suspected of being in this country illegally ICE won't come for them because he has instructed them not to detain any illegal aliens unless they have been "convicted" of a serious crime. It's hand off to the rest of them especially if they have U.S. born kids or are Dreamers. This piece of crap president needs to go.

Currently, it is legal for LE to stop and ask for an ID from anyone who has violated a law regardless of their ethnicity, race or skin color. It is questioning under lawful contact and nothing wrong with that. Even at that one can't be questioned about their status in this country unless they can't produce a valid ID. However, under Obama's policies even if suspected of being in this country illegally ICE won't come for them because he has instructed them not to detain any illegal aliens unless they have been "convicted" of a serious crime. It's hand off to the rest of them especially if they have U.S. born kids or are Dreamers. This piece of crap president needs to go.

Is being brown sufficient criteria for being suspected of being illegal?

Is being brown sufficient criteria for being suspected of being illegal?

Nope, and LE is prohibited from racial proofing. Nice try at the race card though.

Forum List

Back