GOP-led House set to vote against health care law

The GOP are pretending that they will repeal a law they dont have the votes to do it. But they get brownie points for pretending and wasting time. Why cant they work on creating jobs instead of playing pretend.

I guess I missed the part where it spells out aircraft carriers? And that whole longer than two years part, really has me stumped? Most USN aircraft carriers have been afloat far longer than two years?

You really should consider either suing your parents or your schools.

Did you miss the news about the Appropriations Bills that are passed to Fund DoD each and every Fiscal Year?

Can anyone say "hypocrite"? I know the GOP can!

Dumbshit, the promised a vote on repeal and now they are delivering it. How is that hypocritical? If they hadn't done that you would be accusing them of being hypocrites too

No, they promised to actually repeal HCR. Instead, you're just getting the T-shirt and like the morons they are, the teabaggers are thrilled

WASHINGTON — The new Republican-led House is poised to deliver an emphatic thumbs-down to President Barack Obama's landmark health care overhaul, with no ready substitute of its own.

More "fuck you" from the GOP. This sentence was all I needed to read from the story. These members of Congress have healthcare provided by our government, yet they insist on denying it to the tax payers who fund it for them. Why is that?

GOP-led House to vote on health care law - Politics - Capitol Hill - msnbc.com

And this is new worthy why.............?

It is exactly why 60+ Dems took a hike last November and why the Pubs were elected to replace them.

The Pubs said they were going to do this, and by golly, there doing just what they said.

Where do you get the idea that the Constitution allows for any citizen to receive HC, ie; Medicare, Medicaid, Prescription Drug Bennies, et.al., other than the VA, via the hapless taxpayers?

It's all for show and everyone knows the game. They campaigned on lies. The title of the Bill is a lie. Where is it in the constitution that says we have to pay for all uninsured citizens and non-citezens to visit the ER's for basic care around the country?

More "fuck you" from the GOP. This sentence was all I needed to read from the story. These members of Congress have healthcare provided by our government, yet they insist on denying it to the tax payers who fund it for them. Why is that?

And this is new worthy why.............?

It is exactly why 60+ Dems took a hike last November and why the Pubs were elected to replace them.

The Pubs said they were going to do this, and by golly, there doing just what they said.

Where do you get the idea that the Constitution allows for any citizen to receive HC, ie; Medicare, Medicaid, Prescription Drug Bennies, et.al., other than the VA, via the hapless taxpayers?

It's all for show and everyone knows the game. They campaigned on lies. The title of the Bill is a lie. Where is it in the constitution that says we have to pay for all uninsured citizens and non-citezens to visit the ER's for basic care around the country?

Where does the constitution say you don't have to pay taxes?

WASHINGTON — The new Republican-led House is poised to deliver an emphatic thumbs-down to President Barack Obama's landmark health care overhaul, with no ready substitute of its own.

And like who gives a fuck? The vote will accomplish absolutely nothing. There won't be a repeal.:cuckoo:

Your right.

It is theater and oh what theater it is.

A promise is a promise and they are making good on theirs. Go GOP.

It will pass in the House and will probably be DOA in the Senate. That is unless some of those Dems who are running for office in 2012 jump ship and vote for repeal.

It will then fall to OL'BO's veto pen.

Should be nice watching Barry Boy defend his primo HC bill during the 2012 elections.

I wonder what taxes are hidden in this primo bill??

Why do Republicans want to take away tax breaks for small businesses?

GOP push to repeal health reform -- and small biz tax breaks - Jan. 19, 2011

They don't. They know it has no chance. It's just more grandstanding.

It will die in committee in the Senate. It will never come to the floor of the Senate for a vote.

Political Theater is bad unless it's Republican theater. They promised to repeal it and the short term memory of the tea partiers tells them the Repubs didnt promise to repeal it, they only promised to vote on repeal not actually doing it. You guys are just happy with whatever bullshit they feed you and it doesnt matter that they said you would be eating steak
:lol:

Can anyone say "hypocrite"? I know the GOP can!

Dumbshit, the promised a vote on repeal and now they are delivering it. How is that hypocritical? If they hadn't done that you would be accusing them of being hypocrites too

Theater, good!?

How many resolutions condemning the Iraq War did the Pelosi Congress pass? And they had it perfectly in their ability to cut off funding and stop the war any time they wanted.
So don't yammer about theater, pal.

Theater, good!?

How many resolutions condemning the Iraq War did the Pelosi Congress pass? And they had it perfectly in their ability to cut off funding and stop the war any time they wanted.

IIRC, the number was ZERO

wow, so in order to repeal a BAD law, one must have something to replace it with?

who knew

IIRC, the number was ZERO

Your memory is on a par with your other mental skills.
U.S. House of Representatives votes on the Iraq War - OpenCongress Wiki

Your intelligence is on par with a rock

There isn't one resolution condeming the Iraq War in that link. That's why you didn't post any quotes - because if you quoted, you'd be proven to be a liar

Not really. I don't know if you remember, but they ran on repealing Obamacare, and that was one of the big reasons the Dems got the boot... BIG TIME. So, it would be fuck you if they didn't do what they promised to do.

Forum List

Back