GOP Internal Polls (NJ, CA, MI, PA) Show Possible Landslide for McCain

Race Baiter: This is the second night in a row that you seem to have attention on my crotch or panties. I'm starting to think you might be stalking me. :tongue:

No, I call you papergirl because you certainly don't have any balls.

Or if you did, you must of lost them somewhere down the line.

Go ahead everyone, do take a look at it.

Take a look at how sad Papergirl is. Read the entire thread and then judge for yourselves.

You get both sides of the spectrum here. Unlike Papergirl's posts. ;)

I am by far not a race baiter. Not my fault that stupid is as stupid does.

As I stated before papergirl, stop sneaking and taking Stoner's drugs. They are having mighty harmful effects on your brain.

Race Baiter: Seems the Paperboy is deep, deep, deep in your melon. :D

Race Baiter: Seems the Paperboy is deep, deep, deep in your melon. :D

I don't think your in my food. If you are, I will have to throw it out then.

Wouldn't want to catch anything. ;)

You're the one who is making a constant fool of himself with all these threads. People lost any credibility for you a LONG time ago.

Race Baiter: You certainly seem to be fascinated with my anatomy. Kind of creepy. :eek:

Again, not fascinated. I just find you sad is all.

Can't imagine how your brain is after scouting the most right of right wings in order to find some of your threads.

Go ahead everyone, do take a look at it.

Take a look at how sad Papergirl is. Read the entire thread and then judge for yourselves.

You get both sides of the spectrum here. Unlike Papergirl's posts. ;)

I am by far not a race baiter. Not my fault that stupid is as stupid does.

As I stated before papergirl, stop sneaking and taking Stoner's drugs. They are having mighty harmful effects on your brain.
it was a race baiting thread

Race Baiter: You're beginning to bore me. May have to add you to my ignore list. But I think I'll keep you around for strictly entertainment purposes for the time being.

You wouldn't put me on your ignore list because that would prove my point.

Stop crying really, it suits you but still.

I'm guessing you're the kind of race baiter who just has to have the last word. Right?

I wasn't even responding to you, but I guess you feel the need to try and get a rise out of me. It won't work papergirl.

Go back to doing what your best at, making bullshit threads.

Trying to argue doesn't suit you since you fail at it.

I wasn't even responding to you, but I guess you feel the need to try and get a rise out of me. It won't work papergirl.

Go back to doing what your best at, making bullshit threads.

Trying to argue doesn't suit you since you fail at it.

Robert,

As George Harrison said with his last words:

"Love one another".

;)

i dont hate you
i dont hate anyone
you are just a punk that thinks he knows more than he does

Well I suppose there are other words then.

Despise, loathe that you feel for me.

And I don't think so. I'm sure if I agreed with you like a parrot you'd talk about how smart I am and well versed in politics despite my age which teenagers usually aren't.

Well I suppose there are other words then.

Despise, loathe that you feel for me.

And I don't think so. I'm sure if I agreed with you like a parrot you'd talk about how smart I am and well versed in politics despite my age which teenagers usually aren't.
this only shows how little you know

Robert,

As George Harrison said with his last words:

"Love one another".

;)

And as the George Harrison song goes, "All things must pass". Your bullshit included.

Which by the way for the curious people out there, comes originally from Buddha's last words.

this only shows how little you know

I don't think so. Before I revealed my age, you had no idea I was 17.

However, since then you have treated me differently and automatically lessen my opinion because you feel you are better then me because of your age.

Forum List

Back