GOP Internal Polls (NJ, CA, MI, PA) Show Possible Landslide for McCain

I don't think so. Before I revealed my age, you had no idea I was 17.

However, since then you have treated me differently and automatically lessen my opinion because you feel you are better then me because of your age.
:lol:
oh poor poor you

Well I suppose there are other words then.

Despise, loathe that you feel for me.

And I don't think so. I'm sure if I agreed with you like a parrot you'd talk about how smart I am and well versed in politics despite my age which teenagers usually aren't.

You are way smarter than dive and paperboy.

And sice we're quoting songs, i'd like to quote Eminem. If asked to vote for mccain you're response should be.

Fuck that shit bitch eat a mother fuckin dick chew on a clit, I'd rather put out a mother fuckin gospel record and suck a million mother fuckin cocks per second.

Ok, I may not have got that perfect, but you get the point. lol

I don't think so. Before I revealed my age, you had no idea I was 17.

However, since then you have treated me differently and automatically lessen my opinion because you feel you are better then me because of your age.

You're only 17?

That explains a lot.

By the time you're 40 and paid some taxes you'll be a Republican. :D

You're only 17?

That explains a lot.

Actually, if McCain gets elected then I'll probably die in Iran in some unneeded war when I was drafted before the age of 21.

Not that because I wouldn't be a good soldier though. Just because if the amount of planning that goes into that war like it went with Iraq then I and many others are fucked.

I guess we'll find out if this is true in a few days:

Link here

If it's not true does that mean God didn't hear the prayers, or that he heard the prayers of Obama supporters instead?

This partisan God idea needs to be chucked out the window.

Actually, if McCain gets elected then I'll probably die in Iran in some unneeded war when I was drafted before the age of 21.

Not that because I wouldn't be a good soldier though. Just because if the amount of planning that goes into that war like it went with Iraq then I and many others are fucked.

what the spammer says isn't true anyway....... and you can't really trust the judgment of anyone who voted for bush twice. their judgment is already proven flawed.

God will hear the right wing's prayers, but he will choose to ignore them.

If it's not true does that mean God didn't hear the prayers, or that he heard the prayers of Obama supporters instead?

I'm afraid you've got it all wrong.

God chooses who will go to Him during The Rapture, who wins elections, who wins football games, and why white students at Bob Jones University shouldn't date black students.

Hey, I just put up the link. I didn't write it. The only time I pray is during a football game. :D

You are way smarter than dive and paperboy.And sice we're quoting songs, i'd like to quote Eminem. If asked to vote for mccain you're response should be.

Fuck that shit bitch eat a mother fuckin dick chew on a clit, I'd rather put out a mother fuckin gospel record and suck a million mother fuckin cocks per second.
Ok, I may not have got that perfect, but you get the point. lol

You just displayed your level of intelligence....

I talked to this girl last night. 2 weeks ago she was voting for obama. But last night she said she's voting for mccain. Why? You know all the negative lies you've been reading about obama the last couple weeks? Notice how the gop have taken it up a couple notches?

That shit works on ppl.

She said her boss, a hair salon, makes over $250k.

I tried to explain but she seems to have made up her mind.

So I just gave up and we made sweet love all night. lol. I'm 37 and she's 23. SCHWING!

I hope it works.

GOP internal polls only poll Republicans. So if those states were entirely Republican, with no Dems and no independents, McCain would STILL lose!

Seriously, Paperboy. You've embarrassed yourself to the all time greatest embarrassment ever. I posted these polls as a joke earlier. There is no way in hell these polls are anywhere close to being accurate. CALIFORNIA a swing state???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

and you've never embarrassed yourself on here.

and you've never embarrassed yourself on here.
he just did in what you quoted
internal polls do NOT just poll one party
they are done to see where the candidates stand and they polls random just like the major external polls

You're only 17?

That explains a lot.

Thats funny, I started out as a Republican because I thought I was a cool guy because I started making 6 figs at 25 years old. The older I get the more I HATE the republican party.

Forum List

Back